Phantom Hollow A lost king, but a new Beta
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Pack Activity 
This is a pack meeting and I expect everyone to be present! This thread will be archived once everyone has posted. There is no post order, but please, leave time for others to reply. No-one will be late to not hear what Malice says, as it will just screw up the quick thread :)@Sage @Renn @Esteban @Issun @Veritas @Mitanni @Judas @Silver

The queen walked to the big log where they always had meetings, the new crowned beta on her heels. She jumped up on the log, inviting Sage next to her. She pointed her ying-yang muzzle into the air and let out a long howl. She called for all their members, even the new boy Judas.

She waited till everyone had arrived, and then she talked. Hello all! She started, a bright smile covering up her sadness. It's with a heavy heart that I have called you all here, and it is with great sadness that I have to inform you that the king is missing. Cogitemus has left us and I don't know why. She informed. But it's with great pride that I say that I have crowned Sage as your new Beta! She called out, hopefully cheering them all up a bit.

She waited a bit for if Sage wanted to say anything before moving on. I have met a member of our neighboring pack, the Dark Brotherhood. I have sent Cicero, the boy I met, back with a message that I want to meet their alpha, Burke. I'll be leaving later today and Sage will be in charge. She explained, a serious look on her face. If I do not return in 2 days, Sage will take you all Northwest where you will be safe from any attacks.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage was filled with new pride when it was officially announced that she was Beta of Moonlit Hill, she gave a formal smile and held a tall posture, not to show dominance over anyone, but to look more regal. She couldn't look at her pack members with a low stance and unrespectable features, she had to show in every way she could that she was capable of caring for them.

She stayed silent as her alpha spoke, and knew that with Malice leaving she wouldn't be allowed to exit their territory, and she didn't intend to. Hopefully none of the members would disagree with her co-ruling with Malice, even though she was a rank below her. Sage knew she wasn't as high as an Alpha, and didn't look at herself to deserve it. Beta was perfect for her, at least in her mind.

She searched the wolves for Issun, hoping to show him a smile and see how he was reacting to her newly crowned rank, hopefully he'd be proud of her doings and express his admiration.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Issun had been quick to the call, as always. He approached slowly, turning his attention up to Malice and Sage. He wasn't upset nor happy to hear the king had left. The yearling never knew him too much. What was exciting to hear, however, was the name of their new beta. His tail whipped at his sides and a smile formed over his maw.

There were worried thoughts in his mind of Malice going to Blackkfeather alone. Who knew how the neighbors would react? Still, he had confidence that the queen knew what to do.
common | japanese
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Judas went to the location of the call. He had to at least act like a member, and hearing the news of the pack would certainly be an advantage. The wolf side of him was very excited. If it had a voice, it would be talking all about how excited it was for the first meeting he would attend. He sat a fair distance away, not wanting to sit close to anyone one else.

The news, by far, was greater than he expected. The male alpha had gone missing. With him not being able to keep his promise, he could go on better with surveying the pack lands, as well as its members. And next was the excellent topping of the cake. A neighboring pack, and by how she spoke, certainly something to hear about on occasion. His specialty was turning others on each other. This could be the chance he was looking for. All he would need was patience. he kept his expression solemn, his tail still as he listened in.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
Zeta
Banned
63 Posts
Ooc — Kiir
Oh man, shit the hybrid was here. Veritas still didn't trust anything with him, and certainly was staying away from the threat. Well, she couldn't prove it was a threat but she didn't care. Those were her own personal opinions. Her work and her mind were very separate.

Yeah... right.

"Yes wham, bam, thank you ma'am - will that be all? I've got a really urgent herb sessions piece of work to do."
32 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Esteban listened intently to the announcement, confused. Why would Cogitemus leave them? Especially since he thought Malice was his mate? And on top of that, Malice was going to meet up with a sketchy-sounding pack and leave them with a yearling Beta. He had to wonder - were all packs this wacked up?
The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
Pack meetings had become so much the norm that Mitanni answered without completely giving thought to its purpose. She arrived in due time, noting Cog's absence from the log beside Malice and Sage's presence there instead, but even that didn't tip her off. Clueless, she sat and listened as the news was revealed.

Cogitemus was gone. Sage had been promoted to Beta in order to help Malice lead. The kid was still young, but Mitanni knew she was a fighter. Maybe that was required for higher ranks. Malice was also planning to meet with their neighbors' leader, and the petite wolf hoped it would go well. They were still so new; they needed stability.

As always, Veritas opened her mouth to express how disinterested she was with pack things, and irked again by it Mitanni shot a quick sidelong look her way. As she did, however, she sighted another wolf, and was instantly startled. Judas? Since when was he here? Thrown off, a little confused, Mitanni redirected her gaze to Malice and pretended to ignore the others.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kate
A feeling of dread washed of the youngster, presumably rubbing off from the attitude of Veritas and some of her other pack mates' posture as the dark queen announced Cogetimus's disappearance. She didn't understand how a pack could thrive without two alphas, not only for pups but also to ensure that everything ran smoothly throughout the pack. Shaking her head, she tuned back in to listen to the other announcements, returning her full attention back as Sage was given the promotion as beta. At least Malice wouldn't be alone now. She smiled weakly and gave her tail a quick wag in congratulations. Hopefully the new superior would prove herself worthy of her new position but, if not, then the pack would probably start to lean towards troubling times.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Apologies for short post :P

With the meeting underway, Silver was quiet and listened to the queen. It was ad to hear that the king has moved on for no apparent reason, but they had a beta now. Sage was crowned as beta, Silver could only put on a fake smile and secretly plot how to lock the spot of being beta into her paw.

The news about the queen leaving to visit other packs interested the silhouette. She hadn't heard of the others packs around the land, not including the wolves who ran her out. She was quiet and just stayed that way. She wasn't very happy with her position in the pack, but it bid no matter. She would need to make better ties with her new pack and make it last.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!