Blackfoot Forest Mr. Bennet replied that he had not.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
All Welcome 
all welcome! but hoping for @Faramir ? (:

The man travelled easily through his home. He had quite liked it here- dark and concealed yet somehow bright and beautiful at the same time. It was quite intriguing. A question bothered him, just slightly, however as he walked. Who would Faramir take as his wife? This would secure the second Beta position, and he prayed the man would not choose Claudia who- although sweet and appeared mature- he did not believe fit to lead a pack. Perhaps Ammalyn, he thought, would do well. She was sweet and playful, but eager all the same. 

It was not his choice, however, so perhaps it did not matter.

He paused besides a large tree, sniffing it curiously and tilting his head. Such an odd territory, so dark. He loved it.
71 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
*flails at all the posts I have to catch up* Maybe one more won't hurt... :)

Faramir was seeking out Aaron at the moment, for he did have a question for the man. He needed a timeframe for when he would need to choose a mate. Faramir hadn't even met some of the pack, and he worried that he wouldn't know all the options and cause drama later by realizing he chose wrong. 

He finally came upon the pale figure of the man draped in the shadows of a tree. He was in agreement, the territory was beautiful and full of constant surprises and there was always more to discover. The dark and light came together in an abstract painting of night and colorful splashes of flowers. It was gloriously perfect.

"Hey! Aaron!" he called out in a friendly manner to the thinking man.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
<3

The man raised his head from his thoughts, looking to the incoming Beta. "Faramir," he grinned in response. "Just the man I was thinking about," he added, but did not mention any specifics. He stood, turning in full to view the other before he sat down once again. "How are you enjoying Rosings?" he asked, his head tilting to the side.

Aaron studied the others face curiously, his tail waving behind him gently. He assumed the other was enjoying the territory, he seemed bubbly as ever today.
71 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
"Ah, really? I'm flattered." he said with a playful wink. He took a seat on the spot of quality dirt in front of Aaron and seamlessly entered into conversation. 

"Rosings is amazing, if I say so myself. There's still so much to be found here," he said, eyes alight with adventure and tail betraying his excitement.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"I'm glad you agree then," Aaron replied, smiling happily as his tail thumped in the dirt. "I must take you up on that offer to explore sometime soon, I found a larger creek that I would love to follow, I think it will lead somewhere worth our time," he told the other, tilting his head as he studied his face. 

"I also must ask, my friend. Have you met each of the females in the pack as of yet?" he asked the other, focusing again to study the others face as he responded. He prayed that he had, and although he had personal preferences of who to choose, he had made a promise and would not take it back. The second Beta position would be up to Faramir and Faramir only.
71 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
A creek? That certainly sounded exciting to follow. "I'll be sure to take you up on that sometime," he said, tail still thumping and that nearly permanent goofy smile plastering his features. 

Ah, the real question of the females. "Most, I think I have yet to meet Amara, though I know you have claim to her, and Maja." he said, a thoughtful look on his face. He hoped to meet them before the ceremonies would take place.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Maja is kind," the man nodded to him, smiling. "She's silly and and a hard worker- I must suggest you meet her soon," he told the other, his tail thumping gently on the ground. "What do you think of the others?" he asked then, head tilting again to the side. He then paused, watching Faramir with curiosity. He wondered if he'd met Claudia yet, and how the spunky girl had treated him.
71 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
She sounded nice enough, he made a mental note to talk to her soon. "I'll definitely talk to her soon," he said thoughtfully. He was asked about the others, to which he did have a prepared answer. "Liri is very sweet, Amma is spunky and fun, and Claudia is...uh...French?" he said, not actually certain about what he thought of her. "No need to worry, she is not in the roster for me." he added with a 'nooope' look to the ground.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The man grinned, his tail wagging as he let out a deep chuckle. "French indeed, I'd say the same for Madeleine- Claudia is more outgoing," he added, but in no way portraying the young girl in a dark manner. "I like Liri and Ammalyn, both are quite passionate about what they love," he nodded to Faramir, thoughtfully licking his lips. "I appreciate you being so open to this situation," he added, head tilting, "I assume it's still taking some time to wrap your head around?"
71 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Faramir nodded along, humming yes to Aaron's observations on occasion. "A little while, yes. It's quite an odd situation to be thrown in, but exciting." he said, gleefully smiling. It was a large responsibility, but interesting nonetheless to try and find the right mate in this short amount of time.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
The man hummed, his tail flicking as he thought. "Well," he began slowly, his head tilting. "Would you like more time? I do not mind pairing another male before you, if it does not offend you," he told the other, ears cupping forward curiously. Would Faramir care? He could not tell.
71 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Faramir nearly sighed in relief. "Yes, more time would be wonderful, at least to just meet Maja. It would not offend me in the slightest if someone would be matched before me. How goes you?" He asked, head cocked slightly to the side. He had not heard much from the Alpha's luck with trying to woo her over.
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
Aaron dipped his head thankfully to the other, smiling kindly. But then, he frowned, throwing back his head dramatically and falling to the ground- extremely out of character. "Absolutely terrible," he groaned from the ground, laying on his back cockroach style and staring to the sky. "She denies me, I think she is in love with me and despises the idea of it," he then admitted bitterly. Everyone should be in love with him anyway- he was perfect in his own eyes, but the fact that Amara refused to share a life with him was upsetting in all angles. 
71 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Apparently Faramir had competition for being the sarcastic drama queen around here. Like hell that was going to happen. He watched Aaron's display with an overstated look of pity that fought against an amused grin for dominion of his facial features. Walking forward and blocking Aaron's view of the sky, he mirrored the other's actions and sighed dramatically. "Ah, I know the struggle all too well. It's hard being this beautiful!" he said with an added pouty whine he hoped was subtle enough that Aaron wouldn't catch on to the teasing.