Sleeping Dragon The Blood-Raven she wolf
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I hope you two don't mind I archive this but if you want to add a reply, we can bring it back out. <3

The stranger doesn’t have much of a response other than a request to leave and, before they could really respond, she manages to squirm out from beneath her warrior and flee. Thuringwethil, out of reflex, leaps forward a few feet as if she were going to chase her but she holds herself back. Hush manages to do something similar. Heda watches the figure get smaller, stumbling suddenly in a valley with a faint yelp reaching her ears. 

“Do not waste your energy,” she commands, turning her head first away from the scene, and then her eyes, to look upon Hush. She nods her appreciation and then glances back for the first time at Gyda. She would have enjoyed the stranger’s throat between her jaws, crushing until blood filled her mouth, but she’s nothing but a waste of time at this point. The next time she gets close to Drageda would be her last. 

When she glances back to Hush, she points her nose onward. “Watch this border for a while,” she tells him. They’d strengthen in, mark it more to prevent further confusion though there had been no mistaking where their territory begins. Leaving them behind, she begins to pick up her own patrol in the opposite direction.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Eslani - March 04, 2016, 08:09 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Hush - March 04, 2016, 08:24 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Antumbra - March 04, 2016, 08:43 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Gyda - March 05, 2016, 08:23 AM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Eslani - March 05, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Hush - March 06, 2016, 10:32 AM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Antumbra - March 06, 2016, 01:08 PM
RE: The Blood-Raven she wolf - by Gyda - March 07, 2016, 06:44 PM