Sleeping Dragon i said to the sun, "tell me about the Big Bang"
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
For Belle for not showing to the pack meeting, set a short while after the actual meeting thread. Others tagged for visibility.

Once the meeting had been over and she found Magpie to talk to her, she set off into another course. She first visited @Cirrus’s [Storm’s] cave to find no one watching him but he remained despite this. Quickly she calls @Snacha to come take over the duty before she leaves in search of Belle. Her scent had been faint around the pack and gave her no hopes she still remains. Once in a while she’d catch a whiff but the girl isn’t doing what she should for her pack.

With irritation in her voice, Thuringwethil calls for @Belle Blue Wolf. The dark leader remains somewhere easy to be found at the source of her howl. She’d been elusive since the day heda met the woman on the borders where she held such promise and now, with disappointment in her features, she waits to address the problem with her subordinate.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Ooops >.<

Belle heard the call for her, and immediately went to see what was up. She soon approached heda nervously, realizing it was about her. "Heda? Did I do something wrong?" She asked, her head lowered. She had not realized she had missed the pack meeting.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I just realized I'd forgotten this, I'm so sorry. Rough few days. xx;

Thuringwethil doesn't have to wait long, the smaller female approaching in the distance, and her eyes hardening when the fall upon her. Lips twitch, flashing her teeth while a low rumble develops deep in her chest. The quick advance makes the young woman wonder why she'd been ignored in the first place, having left the meeting nearly half an hour ago, and she dare show now. "I called a meeting not long ago and you didn't show," she sneers, carefully taking a step forward. Thuringwethil fluffs up her fur, making herself look bigger than she already is. "I have a hard time believing you weren't close enough to hear me."
Trigedasleng · Common
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
It's okay ^-^

Belle immediately lowered her head. "M-meeting?" she asked, confused. Oh! The Meeting! She missed it! She felt silly now, she had forgotten it was then, and didn't realize that was the meeting call. She cursed in her head. "I.. I'm sorry... I didn't mean to miss it.." She said quietly, nervous. Would Thuringwethil punish her? She silently whined.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Heda watches the confusion come across the woman’s face and it only fuels the anger settling into her chest. She’d come home from her trip with unsettling news for the rest of the pack and Belle hadn’t shown up. She didn’t even try to come up with some excuse, just an apology. Thuringwethil stiffens, her gaze hardening her stare. Bella is already at the bottom of their ranks, just shy of reaching omega status. Her time in the dragon hadn’t been too impressive, despite her joining interview, and she can’t help but feel a little disappointed.

“Perhaps we need to reconsider your place in Sleeping Dragon.”
Trigedasleng · Common
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorry for short post

Belle Immediately looked up. "M-My place....?" She was worried. She didn't want to leave this pack, especially after meeting a few of the wolves, and becoming friends with Lorne. Surely she wouldn't be kicked out? She hoped not. Where else could the shy female go?
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wolf doesn’t have much to say, stumbling over her words when Thuringwethil questions her position. It only irritates her further and she advances, taking a step forward and towering over the smaller wolf. Hit the ground, she thinks, eyes boring heavily on her when she realizes she’s not satisfied with the submission. “You’ve barely held up your end since joining,” she offers, having seen little of her in the pack. Her interactions with the rest of her pack mates are nonexistent and not showing up for the meeting only proves her lack of dedication to Drageda. “And you have nothing to say when I question it now that you are not suited for this pack. I think that’s your answer. Go."
Trigedasleng · Common
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"N-No, please, I..... I'll work extra hard, never miss a meeting, and... and.." She stopped, wondering if the alpha was going to get more mad at her. She didn't want to be attacked, but she really liked it here, and, even though she had made a mistake, she was willing to double her work to stay here. She glanced at the alpha quickly. "Please...."
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The smaller wolf bumbles over her words, trying to find a way to put her foot back in the door. Thuringwethil only offers a silencing growl. She doesn’t have the time or the room for lazy wolves and even though Belle offers more to her, she only shakes her head. “You wouldn’t be in this position if you wanted to be here.” The chances Thuringwethil gave have always been worthy; and few and far between. A wolf she barely knows anything about, that has proven she doesn’t have much to offer, wouldn’t be given the time of day.

“You’re doing yourself no justice by begging,” she adds and inches forward with a lean, closing the distance. Physical is the last thing she wants from the woman but no longer is she allowed to be standing here.
Trigedasleng · Common
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Belle looked at her, knowing it was now useless. She had tried, but made a mistake, and that mistake had most likely cost her her place in the pack. But where else would she go? Where else could she go? And what about poor Lorne... They had just met, and had made friends in no time, and she had been the one to cheer her up when she was down, and help her hunt. Now she would probably never see her again. "But.... I..." she stumbled. She had no idea what to say. She loved being here, and really despised the thought of leaving. But she had no words. She whined and backed away as the Alpha inches closer.

"If you take away my place in the pack, you are making a mistake" she said quietly, but loud enough for Thuringwethil to hear.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Belle continues to offer her nothing in return, scraping the bottom of the barrel for an excuse, and then doesn't leave when she tells her. Her hackles raise and a low growl slips from her muzzle. Once the woman does back up, it isn't to go, and instead offers some misguided threat that pricks at the fringes of her anger. Thuringwethil lifts her lip and closes the distance to quickly snap in her face: "Letting you stay here as long as I have was a mistake." Letting her in at all might as well have been one.

It is then the dark leader charges to get her point scores, jaws hanging up to take flesh between her teeth. With intent to maim, should Belle not take the last few seconds to turn tail, Thuringwethil has no intention of letting her off easy anymore.
Trigedasleng · Common
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
As the leader came closer and closer, Belle growled. "Your loss, not mine." She said, suddenly not shy anymore. She was filled with grief and anger. As Thuringwethil charged forwards, Belle did turn and leap back. But just as she was about to leave, she turned and snarled "This isn't the last you'll see of me! And when you do you'll regret your decision." She yowled and fled, hoping she would see Lorne again.

As she ran she felt anger burning in her chest, making her head spin and he heart race. She had made a threat to the alpha, (a promise) and she had meant it. She had not seen the last of Belle.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice