Phantom Hollow He's seen too many stare downs between the sun and the moon
32 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Meeting thread, because I've been scarce for a while XD @Veritas @Issun @Silver @Renn @Judas @Malice

Esteban had become increasingly aware of the lack of wolves he actually talked to in this pack. He was still getting used to the feeling of the responsibility of being in a pack. So naturally, his initial response was to send up a howl in the middle of the dens. Really, he'd like to talk to anyone, but particularly Malice, since the leader he was depending on and gotten him in here in the first place had up and left.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
*tumbles in* Sorry I'm late!

A howl awoke the curled up Silver, her ears twitching and flicking, tail curled over her legs tightly. She raised her neck, looking towards the entrance of her den and letting out an irritated growl before a long yawn. Walking out to the entrance of her den, her legs and muscles were cold and stiff, her lanky body managed to look graceful as she stretched, first bending down as if she was bowing before scrunching up her back like a feline.

If one thing was for sure, do NOT piss of Silver when she's tired, or at least don't wake her up. Silver believed in a special motto: Don't forsake sleep or it will kick your ass.

Silver was a slave to her sleep, and being taken away from her deep devotion was like a death wish. Irritated and tired, she made her way over to the wolf who had called loudly near all of the dug-in dens.

"What?" She asked gruffly, not even taking a care that the wolf had a new visage.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Yay I'm back :D Now I must catch up on everything ehe .-.

Issun had been keeping a distance away from his packmates for awhile now. He just had the urge to keep to himself for the time. Still, the yearling feared that if he was to absent, Malice wouldn't approve.

When a howl pierced his ears he hurried to it. When he arrived, there were two wolves. Two wolves he didn't know. "Hello," he greeted, his tone much more softer than Silver's.
common | japanese
32 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Esteban watched as the grumpy female-zombie came over to him, almost backing up in wariness. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea, howling right near the dens. But what else was he supposed to do? He smiled kindly at the woman. "Hola, I am Esteban. And you?" he said in his honey-dipped Mexican vocal chords. 

Another wolf showed very soon after, a young male. "Hola, amigo. What es your name?" he said in a slightly more friendly manner.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
The silhouette wasn't very impressed with the Hispanic wolf, her icy gaze told it all, even with his liquid honey voice and accent. Another wolf came by, Silver looked towards him before shifting back to the other who awoke her.

"Silver" she replied hastily, before yawning once more and stretching. "And what might your name be? Sleep Depriver?" She asked almost cynically, her metal tongue hissing.
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Yep. This Silver did not seem so happy to be awake. Her tone made a clear message. A message that said I don't want to be here.

"The name's Issun," he replied with a smile. "I haven't seen any new faces around in awhile." That had been mostly his fault. The yearling had been distancing himself away from the others for no reason. At least no reason that would make sense.
common | japanese
32 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
On the norm, Esteban would have immediately thrown back a witty response, but because he didn't understand 'depriver', he decided it would be safer to bite it back. Naturally, he went for the default "Si," and wink. 

He turned back to the young guy with the odd name. At least he seemed friendly. er. He offered a nod, and an added "me either". 
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
His reply was a simple, unknown word, 'si'. Silver had tilted her head, obviously confused and din't know what to take of the word. She didn't know this weird language of this waker, she merely knew english and french-canadian. The male then confirmed his answer with Issun, the silhouette sat down with a plop, then laid on her belly, head resting nicely in her neck. She looked towards the two males, her tail not even moving with excitement.

So his name, was it really Sleep Depriver? No, it couldn't be. His wink gave away his sarcastic answer, Silver had to bite down her gruff growl to his ears. Her cranium tilted a bit at the two males, before resting back with sleepy eyes. "What has brought you to call us anyways, Waker?" She asked, almost as if she was interested. Almost, not exactly.
PM Me for more info!