Broken Antler Fen Unnatural Wants
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
All Welcome 
@Sebastian , @Aduin , @Kinra , or any other wolf around Broken Antler Fen

Fallenstar's silvery eyes blinked open,she had just arisen from a mid-day nap. The cool air felt good against her back, soothing her internal heat. Wait...Heat? Fallen was suddenly wide awake, her eyes opened to their full extent. She was up in a flash from where she had slept. No! This couldn't be it. Now? Right now? Sebastian was so close to getting their last member to complete the need for their pack, and this had to happen. The warm sensation spread from her loins to her abdomen. She shivered a bit, it was chilling.  She was in heat. The earth was demanding for her to mate, to repopulate with another of her species, to have puppies. She smiled at thethought, then shook her head. No! She could not have thoughts like this right now, much less make them a reality. Absolutely not.

Fallen found a puddle of water that had pooled from moisture underneath the boulder she had been resting on. She lapped it up quickly, trying to go with her usual daily routine. She sniffed the air, testing for scents as usual, but this time her body was seeking something in particular. A male. She internally screamed at her body to stop lusting over the thought of a mate. Fallen did want a mate badly, but there was no way she would admit that. Nope. 

She swiftly trotted on her long legs through the territory, searching for any coyotes or foxes, but her mind traveled off. She wondered if Sebastian or Audin was around...? She physically bit her tail  at this thought, and yelped. He was her alpha! She should not be thinking of him. No. No. No. No. It was just the damned heat doing its thing. Why....?
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin left for an evening trot when something very..unusual smacked him right across the face. It was weird. Smelt like a wolf, but not the same kind of wolf he had normally met. There must have been something wrong with them. An anxious curiosity led him to following the scent to find someone he had met already, the other soon-to-be pack member.

"Um, h-hi" he greeted, feeling all of a sudden weak at the knees. "Are you alright? I s-smelt something weird, and thought you might be sick." Even though he knew nothing about how to treat any illnesses, he could at least notify someone. Little did he know that what the young wolf smelt was in fact something much different.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Fallen's head snapped around and she stared straight into the eyes of the male who greeted her. She took a deep breath and controlled herself, starting to speak. "Thankyou Aduin but I'm not sick...I'm..." Her ears laid back, she was mortified. She had no idea what to say other than the truth, but she knew that would be awkward. Her cheeks gre hot, and she would've been as red as a tomato had she not been a wolf. "I-Im uhhh. *coughs* in he-heat." She sputtered, of course with a silly fit of coughing in the middle. She stood there in mortified silence. She was absolutely completely still. Stars... She thought to herself. The poor she-wolf was frigid, her emotions all in a jumble. Part of her wanted to wrestle and play with him, but she knew it was just her... condition...
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin's eyes narrowed, unsure of what to make of what she meant. He had heard that term a couple of times although never understood the full meaning. He always thought they needed to cool off or something. The young wolf cocked his head, his tail growing still after she coughed a bit. Was that a sign of sickness, or just to cover up the word since she seemed mortified to even talk about it.

"Um, okay...So you're fine then?" he asked, just to make sure. He was just genuinely worried, not wanting to lose a potential family member to some illness or whatever this 'heat' did. Her scent made him feel weird, uneasy on his legs. He began to sway to one side slightly, and gave his head a shake to clear his mind. Didn't work too well.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
She sighed with relief, obviously the young boy did not yet understand the meaning of the word heat, and he did seem truly worried. "Yes, thank you Aduin. I am fine." She said softly, her eyes brightening. She gave him a soft smile but became alarmed and rushed to his side when he nearly fell over. She nudged him back up, trying to get him stable on his paws. She rushed back as soon as he was steady though, not wanting the little one to smell her...although she knew he had already. 

Fallenstar shook her head, her soft fur waving. She was guessing it would be better if she found a female whom she could converse with and stay away from the males. She had seen males crazed by females before, they were absolute lunatics sometimes. "Careful Aduin, don't want you to fall-over. Hehe!" She said awkwardly, unsure of what to do for the boy in front of her. Mmmn, he would leave eventually, right? She hoped he found some good hunting spot and honed his skills while she set off to find another female to converse with.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Want to continue, or no?

Aduin sighed with relief, believing her to be alright with her answer. Even if some just said that to get the questioner of their, but he trusted her. Although they had only met only once. "Okay. If you say you are. But just remember, if you need any help, you have us" he said comfortingly, his tail swaying steadily.

The boy steadied himself after she helped him up, then she backed up. Her scent grew stronger for that mere moment, sending shivers down his spine and a strange feeling in his stomach. He had to get out of here. Whatever she had, it must have been contagious. "Uhh, th-thanks" he stuttered, backing up a little. Just in case. He'd hate to come across someone and pass on this 'heat'. So naive, he was.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Ooc- Nup! I'm gonna start a thread w/ Kindra so that our wolves can meet though! Sorry for such a short thread, oh well. Maybe Aduin will get curious and tell Seb that Fallen has a disease called 'heat' XD GAWD! I have to many Ideas swirling around in my head...But, you know, I think it would be absolutely adorable/hilarious if he went to seb with the concern that fallen was sick, and he ight be infected. LOL. I'm a wierdo./

She gave a last friendly chuff at the young one and padded off, wishing to bring her scent out of the male's head. Poor thing, he had no idea what was going on. She chuckled to herself, then headed off to complete her schedule.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin gave a farewell dip of his head, then as fast as he could headed out with a swish of his tail. He wanted to get away in a calm fashion, although in the eyes of another, not too calm at all. He trotted in a fast speed then began to speed away into a sprint. While he did, he decided to give Seb a visit. He had to know.

I'll archive. And yes, I am totally doing that