Broken Antler Fen Curious George
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 
Backdate it to same day as the other thread?

With all haste he sped through the territory, trying to avoid as many living things as possible. He didn't want anything else catching the illness he believed he had, even though the signs had disappeared. But they could easily resurface. He had one other in mind that could help. @Sebastian would surely help, he must have knowledge of the 'sickness'.

Every now and then, he called out to his older step-brother. "Seb! Seb!" His cries were urgent and his face full of panic, for the boy believed this matter to be of urgency. And he had to warn Sebastian, hopefully without getting too close.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian shot up from his resting spot when he heard Aduin call out in panic. The young alpha trotted forward. "Aduin!," he called out, unsure where the panicked boy had ran off to now. The large male looked around and let out a bark, that is when he spotted him. Sebastian rushed forward, looking him over with a worried expression. "What is wrong? What happened?," he asked. Sebastian tried to be calm but seeing Aduin so upset and panicked made him a bit scared too. What had happened?
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
When Seb let out a bark, Aduin sent one in reply to help. His brother-in-law came charging forth, and when Aduin realised how close that would bring them physically, he took a few paces back. "Y-you can't come near me! I've got something contagious!" the boy stated. He sniffed with a low whine at the end, feeling a little sad then. He didn't want to be responsible for making another sick. "I need your help.This was a problem, since Seb couldn't come too close. Aduin would just have to talk about what it was.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian frowned deeply at Aduin and his statement. He stepped closer anyways. Sebastian could be a stubborn male. "Aduin. Clam down. I am a medic. Let me look at you. Now tell me what happened and why you think you have something contagious," he spoke calmly. If he was clam Aduin was probably going to feed off that energy and would calm down too. The large male looked at his little brother that looked so scared. "You are a healthy male. I doubt you have something contagious. C'mon spit it out," he urge him a bit.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin nodded, then took a deep breath to calm his inner nerves as well as prepare himself. He would need plenty of air to get everything out without pause, which is what he was going to do whether he planned it or not. "Okay, so I met Fallen not too long ago. She didn't seem okay, and I went up to check on her. But as soon as I neared her, I felt weird. Almost tipped over, all fuzzy inside. I couldn't focus properly. And she said it was something called 'heat'. I've heard of it, but never knew it was an illness." All the words had tumbled out, coming to a slow stop towards the end. "Though I don't feel what I felt before anymore. What's going on?" he asked in worried tone, pouting a bit. he didn't want to be sick, even though it was all gone.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian listened in all seriousness to Aduin and how he scrambled to get his story together. Sebastian was curious what Aduin was talking about. Maybe it was serious, so the male tried to take his words serious. But slowly as he started to explain Sebastian started to smile. "It is not an illness," he spoke to calm Aduin and gave him a comforting nudge. Though Sebastian was keeping this in mind. Now he had two females in heat to deal with. That was going to be tough on him too.

He focused back on Aduin who clearly hadn't gotten the talk about the birds and the bees yet. "A female goes in heat when she is ready to have puppies. So if a male would breed her in the time of her heat it would most likely result in a litter," he explained to him on a calm tone. "You probably felt funny is because your body was reacting to her scent. It is very normal. It is probably more uncomfortable for the female than for you," he admitted. "Did you... em.. breed her?," he then asked, he had to ask.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin's panicked expression relaxed with a sigh of relief. it was not an illness. His tail started to wag in relief. So no one was sick after all. That was good, considering if Aduin had been sick then Seb would be by now too with the physical distance. But that begged the question, what was it then?

Sebastian began to explain what heat was, and Aduin's cheeks felt warm underneath. When Seb asked if he did anything, Aduin shook his head quickly. "No! I-I wouldn't do that!" He very well knew what breeding was, though the process was not too fond to him. It explained so much. The boy felt a little embarrassed to not know that kind of stuff by now. "Um, just to be clear, h-how does one.." he paused, feeling like an absolute child as he didn't want to mention that word.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
This is hilarious

Sebastian watched Aduin splutter out that he would never do 'that'. The male had the feeling such a thing had been the case but he had to ask nevertheless. The larger male looked at Aduin when he asked how breeding had to go. Did he never had any type of talk or maybe seen it? Sebastian had seen it too often for his liking in his family pack. "Well, under her tail is a spot that smells really nice, and umm.. you can lick it too. Once you know where it is you will have to mount her. I think by then you will be excited enough and will be able to find that nice spot with your umm..." Sebastian was not so good at this himself either. Not really. He could talk about these things but with Aduin... He hoped Aduin wasn't picturing him and his sister because well they never got to that part. "Well lets say your member, and then you just need to move your hips till it feels extra nice. I think. I never really... done it myself... but it is suppose to be really good!," he explained. He then looked at Aduin. "Oh! And if it worked well you will be stuck for some time because um--- I actually don't know why but I've seen ... it. And yeah. You will get untied not so long after, sometimes it just happens. Um.. Yeah. That is mostly it. I believe.... yeah. Did that help?"
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin's face was at first curious, his head lopsided with one ear perked up. Seb began to explain and slowly the boy felt hot at the cheeks. His expression changed slowly as his step-brother-of-sorts went on, changing into a mixture of embarrassment and sickness. By how Seb talked about it, he wasn't fazed at all. But the boy..well, he was going to be tormented by his extremely good imagination. Luckily it wasn't his sister and Seb. One thing for sure, he would never mention what he saw in his mind. Ever.

By the time it ended, Aduin's stare was blank. He gulped down the bile rising up in his throat. Then, he spoke; "I'm going to be sick." Only moments ago did he feel weird, and to think he was so close to doing that. He felt faint, and in no time, he really was sick. All over the ground next to him.

This post is kind of based on experience. minus the actually being sick part
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Haha Aww! XD Poor Aduin though

Sebastian watched how Aduin stared blankly before him and then announced he was going to be sick. Sebastian stepped a bit back and no moment later Aduin was spilling his stomach contents over the ground. The large male cleared his throat. "Too graphic I see," he commented and then stepped around the throw up from his step brother. "You need to calm down. You are so stressed that you threw up. It is going to be fine, nothing happened, and no one will make you breed a female. It is all your choice," he spoke, he had the feeling Aduin would know this but it had to be said otherwise. "Come drink some water. You need to stay hydrated," his medical side spoke.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The younger wolf gave off a weak smile and trotted over to the nearby water source, using to to first clean the fur around his muzzle up. What a mess he made on the ground back there. Aduin then started to lap up water to drink, hydrating himself. And yet the images still flashed by. He had to think about other things. Maybe the territory and what it was like. That calmed him down a bit.

After a long drink, he lifted his head with his muzzle dripping wet from the water. "I think..I think I'm okay now." He nudged Seb in thanks to the shoulder, then looked back at the water to take his mind off things. The boy gulped, trying to keep back anymore from spilling up.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian started to cover Aduin's puke with the soil by digging around it. The young male didn't want others to come at the puke seeing that it was just half processed meat. Then the young alpha trotted to his brother and gave him a nudge. "You will be alright," he spoke with a kind voice. "Guess that was too intense huh? I'm sorry. But at least you are wel informed," he spoke.

Sebastian wouldn't like the think of the idea but if Aduin would freak out after such a thing happened he court hurt the female. The large grey decided to switch to another topic. "Ambrosia gave me an idea. A rendezvous site, one general place we all sleep at the end of the day and we can bring out meat too! Wouldn't that be great instead of everyone in its own den? We will be a true family!"
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin nodded. It had been just a little too intense for his liking. Still, there were worse ways of learning. Much worse ways. The boy listened in on the new subject Seb had sprung up, and all the previous feelings were replaced by joyful ones. They would be able to finally complete their dream. At least, half of it. "That sounds like a great idea." One place to meet and sleep near each other. Like a true family does.  The word 'family' brought something up in Aduin's mind. About his sister's. Yet, he kept that to himself, guessing that mentioning them would ruin their days.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled when Aduin looked better. "Well, if you have any other questions I could answer them? Otherwise I will have somewhere else to be," he admitted. He was busy prepping for the pack and making everything ready. It was not that he didn't have time for Aduin, if he had questions he would make time for him. Sebastian smiled at the other, hoping that he hadn't scared the other too much when talking about breeding. He made a mental note not to tell Aduin anything about his sex life, ever.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I'll archive. Thanks for the awkward thread

Aduin shook his head with a smile, having heard enough. He had many questions, mostly revolving around this new concept of life he had learned and seen with his imagination. Something he did not want to look back on. The boy turned to leave with a flick of his tail in farewell, speaking quietly to himself. "He's always there for me...One day, I will repay him for everything he has done for me." From then on, he thought over what he could do for his brother-by-bond.