Phantom Hollow Return of the Alpha
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Pack Activity 
Just Malice wanting all the members to know that there will be no war. Set right after THIS thread. No-one will be too late to not hear what Malice has to say, unless there is a good reason and you pm me about it. If you don't want your character to join the meeting, although that would be quite troublesome, please pm me about that too. @Sage @Mitanni @Veritas @Silver @Esteban @Judas . Also: no post post order, though leave time for others to reply as well :)

Malice entered the woods again, her home and that of all that had stayed loyal to her. She carried a bright smile, something that was not usual for the queen. But she was so happy to be back after being so close to that creepy pack, so happy to breath in her own pack's scent, that she couldn't help it. Besides, she had good news for them all...

Malice slowly walked to The Fallen Log, their meeting place, bumping into no-one. She climbed on top of the log, her claws leaving scratches on the green that covered the poor tree. After that, leaving room for Sage to join her on the log, she put her ying-yang muzzle into the air. A long, enchanting howl left her mouth, calling all members to their meeting place. Their Alpha had returned, this time with good news.

--All characters that don't have a good reason not to be here enter the scene--

One after the other arrived. After they had quieted down, the queen spoke. Welcome all! It is good to see you are all well, hopefully there have been no problems here while I was gone. She greeted. I am here now, giving you all good news. I have met the alpha of the Dark Brotherhood, Burke, in peace. There will be no war, but we have made a deal. There is a lake between our pack's lands, almost exactly in the middle. You are free to go beyond that lake, though there will be no hunting there. We are given the lower half, the one attached to our land, for our hunting. This way, no pack will starve. She explained shortly. If you break these rules, you will be thrown out of the pack or maybe even killed by the Dark Brotherhood. You will also break the trust I have in all of you. The land we are given is enough, and if food gets scarce, we can always go hunt more north or west. She said, a serious look in her face. If you have any questions, you are free to ask them now.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

105 Posts
Ooc — H20
After the calling of the alpha, Silver was there to listen.  She remembered the alpha leaving to discuss some things with the other neighboring pack, though Silver didn't think much of it. As the others filled in, the queen of Moonlit Hills began her speech. It was quote lengthy, but full of important information. The wolves of MH were allowed to go past the lake, but not hunt near the side that belonged to the neighboring pack. It made sense, being fair in land and all.

Silver made sure to nod her head to show that she understood what the queen was saying, having no questions to ask. She at least smiled warmly to her though, it was nice to have the ruler back and have the family together.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
421 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Upon entering the scene, the half-breed sat alone in his own little area away from the others yet close enough to listen to hear the alpha's speech. While listening he was certainly intrigued. Even though Judas was a little saddened himself that there would be no conflict. That's what he enjoyed the most when it came to disrupting things. Maximum casualties. Yet it was good information to learn about. Certainly would help. The trickster gave no words, keeping silent and any words to himself.
Tricky Trickster Trickles Tricks
Free for any threads...if you dare.
32 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Esteban came and sat, listening intently to what the Alphess had to say. Or rather, attempting to make sense of it. Apparently, there was going to be no war and restricted hunting grounds. He could deal with that. He merely nodded and resolved to ask a packmate to clarify in a bit.
The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
Mitanni hurried to answer the howl Malice had sent up. Recalling that her leader had been off on serious alpha business, she assumed they were being gathered to hear the results, and she was very interested in learning everything that Malice had. She arrived fairly quickly and took a seat among the pack.

Her ears perked and listened closely as the Moonlit Hills alpha explained how her meeting had gone, and the conditions that had been laid out for them to follow in order to keep peace. They sounded reasonable enough, at least for now, and she hoped the agreement would continue to stay that way. Mitanni hated the idea of conflict, more importantly conflict that involved her.

Without any questions to ask, the little wolf stayed quiet and looked around to see if anyone else would speak up.
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage had arrived early enough and sat beside her Alpha when listening to her words, relief washed over her, she'd been on edge the last few days, barely sleeping a blink, but all was safe within Moonlit and Dark Brotherhood. Her instructions were rather simple and easy to follow. She wasn't aware what to think about Burke, unsure if he was harsh like Nemesis had been, or maybe more civil. Much more the civil side it seemed—for now at least.
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He was glad to hear the results of Malice's meeting. Peace was what they wanted and peace they received. It was also good to hear it wasn't that Nemesis who came to her call, but rather Burke, whom he assumed was the Alpha.

Issun had hunted around the lake, but it wasn't the case anymore. No matter. There was still some water in their territory.
common | japanese