Phantom Hollow Tiger Millionaire
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
For Mercenary @Silver

Issun had again come back from a morning hunting trip, his jaws clamped tightly around two fish. It had been a hobby to travel back and forth from the lake. Hunting fish was less of a hassle and more refreshing.

The wet earth under his toes felt so surreal after the winter. It was great to feel dirt underneath him rather than ice. Though the weather hadn't warmed up as much and there was a wind brushing off his fur, the yearling felt great.

Issun walked all the way back to the dens, where he dropped his kill next to Malice's. It was to show the work he had accomplished. He then decided t go deeper into the wood, where he would rest on a tree.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Silver had taken a little liking to Issun. His little game with her and Sage made her quite happy, he seemed to be quite enjoyable to her. It was no surprise that she came to find him and maybe play another game. Besides, she wanted to strengthen herself a bit. Her poor lanky body was nothing compared to his tank of a body, She was tiny compared to him.

With a light-paced trot, she made her way close to his den, stature lowered to show she meant no harm. "Issun? You here?" She called to him, nearing the entrance of his den.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
The yearling had not felt comfortable where he had currently lay, so he decided to head to his own den. His footsteps were quiet, fearing that if they were too loud it would awake someone. It was early in the morning after all.

He was surprised to see Silver at the entrance, calling for him. He smirked, sneaking up on her from behind, hoping not to be seen. "Boop," he barked, poking her tale with his nose. "What's up?"
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Silver was often impatient, but she didn't hear anything from the den where Issun lives. So, she waited quietly, wanting to see him. However, it didn't help when the younger one decided to sneak up on her from behind and bop his nose to her tail. A squeak-like noise escaped her black lips as she practicaly jumped in the air and pivoted around to see who scared her.

It was only Issun, she was half-relieved and the other half... beyond pissed. "Don't scare me!" she hissed towards him, her brow slanted. However, she remembered why she came to his den, quickly changing her demeanor with a sigh. 

"I came to see if you wanted to maybe spar again" she replied simply, wondering if he was still tired from being up so early.
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Would you like to do a dice roll to see who wins?

He laughed as the female let out a squeaking noise. Typical Issun. Always wanting to mess with people. "That was great!" he giggled a mischievous glint in his eyes.

His demeanor had slowly but surely changed more... adultish as she requested a spar. "Mkay, he answered, nodding his head. "Ready when you are!"
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Totally! Apologies for holdup, I did a dice roll out of 10 HERE! 

The boy had teased the winter-pelted girl, she snarled at him in annoyance. However, his agreement in wanting to do a spar changed her demeanor. He spoke of being ready when she was, she adjusted her body in her fighting stance. Head low, shoulders square, back level.

With her heart beating like a rapid drum, she gave him a nod of her head to show she was ready. Hoping he was, she did not waste her time. Swiftly, she leapt towards him. Her jaws were parted to latch onto his scruff and hold him down, though her small weight might not help her exactly.
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Does the 8 clarify win or loss for Issun or visa versa?

Her nod had given him the opportunity for the yearling too prepare himself for her attack. When Silver had leapt for his scruff, Issun was swiftly able to dodge her attack, moving to the side.

Not wanting to give her time to react, he snapped back. Jaws were parted and aiming for her scruff. If successful, he would attempt to force her down with his mass.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Oh! I thought we could do it where whoever rolls the highest number wins the spar, I wanted to make it as fair as possible!

The yearling was swift on his paws, he successfully leapt out of the way and missed Silver's snapping jaws. He didn't waste a second, the same as Silver. Using his time swiftly, he returned the attack towards her, his jaws soon parted to latch onto her. Silver almost froze before barely missing him, though she felt his teeth scrape her fur on her neck. She bit down her whine and whimper before turning around.

Pivoting from her hind feet, she launched to his side, hoping to get him by surprise.

Heads up, this is my first spar so bear with me as i suck
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Oh, ok! I rolled a 6, so it looks like Silver wins :D

He had barley missed. Issun's fangs could only scrape onto the female's scruff. It scent a shock of fear through him. The tactic was to dominate, not break skin. Though he couldn't taste blood, he still feared.

His shock had made his next move linger. A strong force hit him at the side, making him stumble backwards. Issun regrouped, flinging himself blindly at any place his teeth could get a grip on.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
It didn't seem to draw blood, she couldn't feel anything drip. It just scraped the hair off a little, few silver strands floated around before falling onto the dirt. His next attack seemed to linger a bit, his movements weren't quick enough to stop the winter pelted woman from ramming into him. She was successful in getting the tank off balance. His next wave of attacks were blind, he didn't take his time reconfigure himself.

His body flailed around, searching for something to latch his teeth onto. This was her chance, Silver had to use every ounce in her body to try to get him over. Her weight was minuscule compared to his, how could she topple him? Her option was to get him onto his back and pin him from there or grab his scruff and make him beg.

What was best wasn't known at the moment, she rebounded herself and rammed to him again, unaware that her tail tip might've gotten close to his jaws.
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Like expected, his desperate attempt to grab on hadn't worked out. She rammed into him again, leaving her tail close to his snout. Instinctively, he grabbed it as he once again toppled, only this time his balance had altered much more. If he got a good grip, Silver to would be affected by her own move, hopefully loosing balance with him.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
What a foolish move made by Silver, she had left her tail too close to the yearling and got bit for it. His jaws clamped onto it, soon bringing her down with him as the two lost their balance and tumbled down. With a loud 'thump' and 'plop' noise made from the both of the, Silver tried to get up, though testing to see if she could yank her tail tip out of Issun's mouth.

Now was her chance to pin him! He would get up, but she could be already on him to hold him down! His movements were more vivid now, she jumped towards his scruff, trying to land a good hold upon his fur.
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Success! He was bestow Silver with the same fate. His triumph was short lived however, after the female's next move.

When he felt her try to stand, he used her tail to bring her back down. However this couldn't be done forever. Issun's grip had ceased, giving Silver the chance to grab him by the scruff.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
The weight of her tail had vanished, and her chance was now. Silver felt the anticipation in her heart beat rapidly, as if she was on caffeine. Her fur bristled in her leap to gain dominance over the yearling. With her teeth latched onto his scruff (not very tightly), she used her weight to hold him down. She held him there, waiting to hear is whine of defeat and surrender.
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
When he felt the sensation of being pinned, his body flailed wildly to escape from the grasp. But the fight had soon given out, leaving him lying their in defeat.

He whimpered in submission, his tongue swiping over his lips. Two loses in a row. What were the odds of that?
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Her grasp did not heed his flails to be let go, for she stayed in her position, paws made of stone. He relaxed soon enough, his mouth let out a whimper to show submission and defeat. Automatically, her jaw released her grip and her weight was taken off. She stepped to his left, nudging his shoulder with her nose to tell him he could move. 

"Not a bad spar Issun, your movements were quite swift" Silver complemented him, her charming side smile shown to Issun.
PM Me for more info!
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Fade next post?

He rolled over to his feet as soon as she released him. He smiled, taking pride in the compliment. "You're not too bad yourself," he replied. What she didn't have in size she made up in agility. It was a very useful trait.

"Do you wanna take a little rest?" he asked.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Sure! Thanks for the thread!

He was content with her complement, soon getting up after she released him. He offered her a complement before asking her if she wished to rest her limbs from the spar.

Silver smiled brightly, then nodded her head. "That sounds wonderful, perhaps we could do another spar soon" she beamed, happy with her victory.
PM Me for more info!