Hoshor Plains Cheeseburger Backpack
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares

After the friendly spar with Silver, Issun decided to head forwards the water again. The plan had been to test his luck on fish again, but plans had changed. Seeing that the prey may had been scared off by his first time around, he decided to travel across the waterbed. Swimming across was effortless, seeing he had done so many times.

As he went on, he found himself in a golden world: a plain. Dried grass as far as the eye could see. The sight of large brown figures broke the gold patterns. The yearling had never seen a bison before, so he assumed it had been deer or moose. He had not been in the mood for eating, so he carried on with his exploring.
common | japanese
18 Posts
Ooc — Geena
Grey and green eyes watched from afar, head slightly tilted to the side in curiosity as ears twitched to the sound of water trickling over grass. It had been a while since the she-wolf had met another wolf on her journey to this new land, as she continued to watch the young one she noticed that he was getting further and further away from where she was currently sitting. Frowning at the fact she decided what harm could her introducing herself to him really do, and she didn't smell another wolf around so the fact that he to was alone or thought he was caused her to stand up and trot after him being watchful of the bison as she didn't want to run into any young. 

"Hey wait up!" Rhiannon called out to the strange wolf once she was a short enough distance away from him that if he did prove to be the aggressive type she would not be within biting reach she paused and gave him the once over, he didn't appear to look like the type who would try and bully her. But appearances are deceiving she knew so stood and waited for the wolf to turn around and acknowledge that she was there,"Wonder if he belongs to a pack? And if so am I trespassing on his territory? Oh I hope not..." She thought to herself and swayed her body as if she were nervous and indeed she was, she didn't want to cause any trouble or get into trouble.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
His head whipped around as the sound of another's voice cut through his ears. Along with the voice came the form of another wolf. Her eyes had distracted him from looking her over. He had never seen someone with two different eye colors, so it was intriguing. Besides that, her smell indicated she was a lone wolf. Perhaps it was possible to find her a place in Moonlit's ranks.

"Hello, he greeted, his voice calming. "What might your name be?"
common | japanese
18 Posts
Ooc — Geena
The she-wolf had not expected to be met with a calm body language, most wolves would have been pretty cranky with having a stranger run up to them without warning. Well she hadn't necessarily run up to him as there was a bit of space between the two to possibly fit another wolf and she had called out to him, shaking her head she silently chastised herself for getting so sidetracked in her own thoughts that she had forgot to answer the wolf's question. "The name's Rhiannon, yours?" She asked him kindly and as she waited for him to respond she sat down and placed her tail on top of her front paws.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He gave a short nod of greeting. "Nice to meet you Rhiannon." When she asked for his name, he didn't hesitate to answer, like the last time he met with a stranger. Maybe it was because, unlike Cicero, she smelled of no pack. A loner, as he had been what seemed like ages ago. "Issun."

"Are you from a pack?" he asked, ears perked for an answer. The teen was confident he knew the answer would be "no" but you were never sure. Maybe the woman had been traveling for a while, and pack scents washed away. Maybe she washed it away deliberately.
common | japanese
18 Posts
Ooc — Geena
"Nice to meet you as well Issun." She responded politely as her head tilted to the side mentally repeating his name over and over again so she would be less likely to forget it. She wasn't good with remembering names and mostly referred to people by their marking calling them names such as "the black one", "the one with the pale eyes", ect. When he asked her if she belonged to a pack her expression became guarded.

Had this wolf heard of her before? Her even her parents' old pack? No that would be impossible, shad had traveled far away from her homeland and everyone probably thought of her as dead. This wolf probably just was curious to know about where she came from or if she needed a home. Rhiannon forced herself to calm down she couldn't afford to get herself all worked up from such a simple question.  

"No, I currently do not live within a pack. Why do you ask?" Rhiannon asked him out of curiosity.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Like expected, the answer was no. That was one step closer to a possible recruit. "Well," he started, "Are you looking to be in one?" Being in a group was a one up, especially for wolves. She seemed to have the able body, perhaps Malice would agree. "I live in a pack called Moonlit Hills. Not far from here. I'm sure my alpha would take you in, he barked, "That is if you're willing and able."
common | japanese
18 Posts
Ooc — Geena
The female was slightly taken aback when he offered her the pack that he was in, she wasn't really expecting to find a home so soon. She tilted her head to the side as she thought about what it would be like to have another pack to call home. Would they welcome her? Or would they judge her for whatever reason? Not wanting to be rude she gave the other a gentle smile,"Yes I actually would like to be in a pack once more." Rhiannon said and waited for him to lead her to his pack Alpha.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Gonna archive this! I'll make another thread at Moonlit's borders :)

Issun was very pleased with the woman's answer. With Renn's disappearance, they now had a fill in. Hopefully one that would not leave them.

"That's great," he replied with a smile, "Follow me then" With that, he walked towards Moonlit, expecting Rhiannon to follow.
common | japanese