Firefly Ravine A Token Of Appreciation
54 Posts
Ooc — Nico
All Welcome 
OCC:
@Depp  You haven't really met her yet sooo, why not? Also, for those who don't know, admins say that rain is not allowed to be a puppy, so I changed her character to her being a teenager, but when she was born, her brain was particularly damaged, causing her to act younger than the average wolf.
P.S Instead of starting thousands of different threads for Rain to meet everyone, I'm just going have her deliver flowers to everyone she has not met yet. 

It was late morning, Rain skipped out of her den, breathing in the fresh spring air. The sky was a pale shade of blue, clouds occasionally dappled across the air.
Although only being there for a short while, Rain was upset at the fact that she still had not met some of her fellow pack members. She guessed they were just very busy. But today was going to the day, thought Rain, she was going to introduce her self to everyone, the Raintastic way. 

Stopping briefly at a patch of flowers near the streams edge, she made her choices decisively. 
  • Two bunches of Lilacs from the tree above.
  • One red pansy and a purple pansy.
  • An iris
  • A large daffodil.
Bunching the flowers into her mouth like a mad bouquet, she scampered off to deliver her offerings. 
Catching the first newish scent, Rain rushed towards them, before seeing a tall charcoal wolf ahead of her. It was her alpha, she was slightly nervous, but continued onward, filled with determination.
'Hello, It's me, Rain.' 
She dropped the Lilac and nosed it in his direction. 
'A gift, for welcoming us to the pack, and well, just a way of me saying nice to meet you.' The hybrid grinned a goofy smile, one ear flipping over her eye, waiting for her alpha's reaction.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Depp turned so his full body was facing the teen, before he could greet her back the yearling hybrid continued with her purpose of the flowers. There was no way he could identify what type it was, but he found it rather appealing, whether it be because it was a gift or just its natural looks. Confusion covered his face, it was a rare occurrence for such kindness to go the alpha's way, in truth he didn't believed he deserved it. Which might sound strange since he was the one who creating a sanctuary for wolves in need, while he was doing just fine on his own. Clearing his throat and holding onto silence a bit longer, opening his mouth severals times to speak and keeping his puzzled expression, he finally spoke. "Thank you." He stepped closer to her and gestured his head a bit closer to the girl. "How's the pack been treating you?"
54 Posts
Ooc — Nico
All Welcome 
Rain stood and thought about the alpha's question for a few moments before giving her answer. The wolves at Seadog she had met thus far had been really nice and kind, and she liked Depp already, he seemed very mysterious, but she could sense a hint of kindness inside him. 
'I like it here, a lot actually. The others are nice. Me and Mom tried to join another pack before this but the alpha didn't like me. He was a poop face. '
Rain looked up at Depp before her.
'He was a dark wolf like you and Sen, that's why I was scared of you when I first met you. But, you're nice, I'm still to get through to Sen though. I know we'll be friends one day.'

Sitting down next to Depp, her odd coloured eyes tried to avoid eye contact with him. There was something she needed to get off her chest.
'I also needed to tell you something, I forget to say when we joined. I've got a funny head, my brain doesn't work good like other wolves. Mom said it was because my siblings might of squashed me in her belly-'
Taking a quick inhale, Rain's eyes widened in worry. Her head down in sadness. She had only meant to tell him about her brain damage. Not that
'Oops, well I might as well tell you about that now.'
'I had some siblings, but they all died when they were born, except for me. Don't ask my Mom about it. If you do, She gets sad, and then I sad, or angry at whoever made her feel that way.' 

Rained rambled on before realising she was babbling. 
'Sorry, I understand if you think lower of me now.'
Rain's head hung in shame at her stupidity of revealing personal information. 
'Pathetic' She thought.
Savvy?
144 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
His ears lifted, all this was new, and unexpected, information. Depp didn't mind it though, it did make him a bit uncomfortable to be trusted with all this. Him being the more secretive type and to be around someone so open was strange, it didn't bother him though. Rain could talk all day, and although he might grow bored—as he often does of everything—he wouldn't dislike her for doing it, if anything support her "blabbering." When she mentioned how his respect for her had lessened her, he lowered his brow. All this was strange to him, but not disrespected. "Don't fear my opinion of you lowering." The dark wolf spoke, still taking in all she had spoken about. "It's not much of a reward anyway, even if it did lower, you shouldn't care." He lowered his head to see her a more clearly, and gave her a small smile. "You're lucky you didn't speak to Sen about all this, she'd be more..." He removed his gaze from Rain to the sky in thought, "misunderstanding." Silence took over before looking back down at the teenager. "I won't speak to your mother about the pups." 
54 Posts
Ooc — Nico
The young one smiled at his understanding and kind answer. She lifted her head and nodded towards him in honour, then picked up his flower and playfully placed it behind his ear.
'Thank you, Depp. I appreciate it a lot. I feel better just being honest about myself.'
Giving him a soft lick on his muzzle, Rain picked up her leftover flowers and began to skip away into the forest.
Goodbye Depp! I'm off to deliver more flowers to my fellow pack members.' Before she skipped away into the greenery, humming a tuneless song.