Ankyra Sound Searching for the Alpha
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Kelina had been on the border, and Vlad had met her and asked her to talk to SaltWinter's alpha to see if she would accept Kelina. Vlad had been okay, but she was flicking her tail Anxiously. She hadn't heard from Vlad since, no matter how much she had looked for him, she couldn't find him. So now she had to find the alpha herself. But she didn't want to trespass in the territory as she hadn't yet been accepted, so she howled and waited for the alpha.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it was not often a summons broke over the hushed tranquility of the sound, and so when kelina's call came caiaphas felt compelled to answer it. in a slow, jagged trot she picked her way across the shore towards where she suspected the sound had come from -- and at length, her efforts were rewarded by the distinct charcoal shadow of another wolf. pulling close she regarded the pewter female silently, noting her anxious demeanor. she said nothing, as was her custom upon the first few minutes of an interaction -- instead she studied heavily until kelina spoke.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina was glad when Caiaphas showed so quickly. "Hello" she greeted, her head bowing in respect. "You must be the alpha? I spoke to Vlad, and I was hoping to join." She spoke, not in a harsh tone, as she wanted to show no aggression, like she did sometimes by accident. She was careful with her choice of words, already knowing some alpha's temper. Hopefully this one was better.
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas listened as the woman explained herself -- she cast a yellow eye along her dark charcoal pelt, down to the tin ticking that blemished her muzzle. the female mentioned she knew of vlad -- caiaphas was always pleasantly surprised by the russian's precocious fluttering from wolf to wolf, and it was that piece of knowledge that delivered kelina from being turned away right then and there from saltwinter. in caiaphas' mind, any wolf that went through vlad had some sort of thing to offer the sound. "saltwinter is open to those who are worthy." the siren supplied with an insufferable air of importance. "what worthiness do you bring the sound?"
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
"I am a great fighter, and I would do everything in my will to protect and hunt for the pack. I would - however strange it may sound - die for this pack, if it came to it. I would be as loyal as one can be." She said confidently, thinking about what her brother would say. She missed him dearly, but for all she knew he was probably dead. She glanced at Caiaphas, waiting for a response.
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the shewolf answered caiaphas readily enough, though her somewhat standard response left caiaphas nonplussed. while she didn't expect bravado when 'interviewing' for potential members, she certainly wished for punch -- and truthfully, much preferred it when vlad was at the helm of recruitment. fickle as ever, caiaphas decided it wasn't worth a moment more to grill this female. with a shrug of her shoulders she levelled a cold, calculating glare towards kerlina. "how are you with guarding prisoners? got any objections to keeping captives in line?" namely -- have you the stomach to say to hell with morals?
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the short post!

"No problem at all," She answered. It really wasn't. Guarding prisoners was certainly something she could do, along with hunting and fighting. She added "I have no objections."
Ghost
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
last post for  me! i added kelina to the ranks - make sure to torment thread with lusca!

caiaphas had made up her mind - this one would do just fine. while outwardly she didn't demonstrate she was pleased the wolf was willing to play guard duty, inwardly she was. with this many wolves capable of watching lusca, caiaphas was semi-confident the wolf would not escape a second time. with a flick of her tail she dipped her muzzle and motioned for the wolf to follow her. "very well -- i expect you to meet all of our wolves and see what caches or duties need to be fulfilled." with that the siren queen would depart for the grotto and leave kelina to her prospective work.