Phoenix Maplewood What Are You Doing?
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
All Welcome 
@Esaro : If you arent too busy, Grace could use a friend

The russet black-faded fur of Grace didn't stick out nor blend with the surrounding maplewood, she was just there: much like her relationship in the pack. Not trying to hide but also not seeking out attention, Grace limped her way around. She wasn't even sure what she was doing out in the forest, just felt restless and lonely. She was growing very attached to the browns and reds of the forest as well as its scent, but had yet to make any serious friends. She'd hunted with Liaka and Spring, met Saena, and had a lesson of sorts with Esaro and Shreya, but she hadn't really bonded with anyone. Her golden eyes raked the forest for a hint of life, wolf or prey, and was slightly disappointed when she could see nobody that way. Unsure and thoughtful, the yearling wandered about in the woods with her head in the clouds.
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
To use the ooc thing like this the code is [0oc] (message) [/0oc] except the zeros are o

Esaro had made the wrong decisions when it came to plants. Obviously thanks to his last experience with them he has been very cautious. There was no way to tell if a plant was dangerous or not. There were some that could heal but others that could kill. With dangerous plants around even within the territory he decided to stop trying to discover what each plant could do. However that didn't stop him from staring at flowers and berries for a long period of time. There was always the idea that maybe the answer would randomly appear but so far, nothing.

This time it was a red rose bush. It had blooming flowers on it. It was pretty but he wondered if it was dangerous or if it was helpful. While wondering about it he just happend to turn his head to see Grace just walking by. "Grace!" He called out. Maybe she knew something about this plant. Together maybe they could figure it out! Instead of staying there he approached her. In a friendly tone he spoke. "Come look at this bush with red flowers." He pointed to it with his nose.

He had met Grace only recently but due to his nature he already fully trusted her. He kept a friendly expression and made no signs of being dominate or submissive. He was just casual and simply happy to have a friend around.
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Oh my lord thank you so much I couldnt figure it out xD Heres to hoping I did it right.

Grace was off in her own world and probably would have limped right past where she could see Esaro had he not called for her. She stopped, searching for a moment with her golden orbs before watching him. It took her a moment to fight past her worry and suspicion, but once she did the russet and black female was hobbling her way towards him. She'd less and less been stalking to hide her limp, embracing it in her new home. She approached cautiously, but was soon standing on the other side of the bush and sniffling it. She poked her nose further in, only to jerk it back with a squeal. She pawed at the scratch of blood, surely caused by one of the wild flowers' ruthless thorns. 
          "Pretty sure these are called roses."
Her voice was muffed from behind her paws as she shifted back to sit on her bad leg and poke at her wound. Nova had showed her a bush like this, and she'd cut her nose in a similar way the first time as well. The elder had laughed and told her to be careful, but obviously Grace had needed another reminder.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro watched Grace limp towards the rose bush. He started to wonder if there was a way to fix her leg so she could walk normally. She seemed used to it and it likely didn't bother her but he remained curious. What kind of injury did she have to cause that? Before he could think on it he saw Grace stick her nose into the bush. It was a shock to see her do it that he quickly reacted. "N-no don't." He said as he rushed to go in front of her. It was already too late by that time and Grace was bleeding. He stood between her and the bush.

He started to panic. He didn't want his new friend to suddenly die because of possible poisonous plant he was unsure of. He reflexively attempted to lick the small cut since he was told saliva was an effective way of cleaning injuries. Successful or not he realized she could have done that herself. He wasn't really thinking straight and stepped back a little "I'm sorry you could have done that yourself!" but every quickly thorns poked his rear end. He yelped as he instinctively jumped forward, straight onto Grace.

Once he was clear and up on his feet he apologized again. "I'm sorry."

I leave how he lands up to you, so he falls on Grace or Grace manages to avoid him.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace had been shocked and even jumped at his initial lurch towards her, but sat still and only fixed him with a wary golden glance and allowed it. She felt herself relax moments before he moved back, even giggling the slightest bit before he jumped forwards. She tried shifting out of the way, but he'd already toppled them both and the two were tangled in a mess of fur, legs and tails. Understanding that it was a reaction to pain, she wasn't actually worried he was trying to hurt her. However, it did cause her to yelp and flinch back out of habit, and she struggled to pull herself from under him. When she finally had no weight pressing her down, she didn't go far, actually staying closer than they were before being attacked by thorns as she shook out her dusty pelt; not long after, she sat herself down and actually LAUGHED. It was a first, for the yearling, and after she was done she looked fairly surprised with herself.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
He fell onto her just like he did when he tripped and fell onto Luna. Those were all accidents that just happend like that, he had no control over it. It was obvious that he had a clumsy side now. Before saying anything else he let her get up. He felt bad for possibly hurting her but she looked fine for now. The real problem was not knowing if the rose bush was poisonous and both of them got poked by thorns. So what was going to happen? What do those plants do? Were they going to die soon?

Esaro stepped back from the rose bush. "Do you know if it's poisonous? or not? We might have to go see Spring, she would know what to do." He spoke, clearly afraid for him and Grace. But she was laughing, did that mean there was really nothing to worry about? He tried to look at where the thorns got him but he couldn't bend enough to get a good look. So instead he turned to show his hind end to Grace while still trying to bend to the side to look at it himself. "I can still feel it, do you see anything wrong?" He asked wanting to be sure he was alright. There just happen to be a thorn still on him.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Shaking her head and giggling out of pure ecstasy, Grace scooted closer and used her front paws to search through his fur; balancing on her hindquarters was awkward but had become easy over the time. 
      "I don't think ingestion would do anything, but I know for a fact scratches won't hurt you unless it were to get infected." 
Finding a thorn, Grace hooked two claws around it and pulled straight out as to not rip anymore flesh. She tried to keep sight of it, to see if it was bleeding and she would need moss or cobwebs, but once retracting her paws from his fur it was too late. His fur fell back into place and she decided he would be fine unless  the blood seeped through. She tossed the bloody thorn back into the bush and started looking for others.
           "I'm sure you're fully aware of how to keep a wound clean."
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Grace seemed to know what roses do. Esaro was relieved to know that everything was mostly okay. He twitched a little bit from the small pain he felt when she pulled the thorn. It looked like he hurt himself a little. As Grace searched his fur around his butt she asked if he knew how to keep an wound clean. "Yes, I know how but it might be difficult to reach that far behind me. I think I can still take care of it, maybe.." He wasn't actually sure if he could take care of it, it would difficult for him to reach it. He look at her and then at tried to see where the thorn was at but he still couldn't bend enough to see anything.

It was starting to feel a little strange to have her search his furs there. He wasn't going to complain about her helping him out. He was actually enjoying the contact. He struggled to keep his tail from moving but in the end he failed to keep it wagging happily likely bushing against Grace while it was at it.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace pulled out another thorn, though she kept searching thoroughly. The more she was around Esaro, the more at ease she became even if she didn't yet notice. It seemed easy to be around the quiet male, and it was nice to feel something other than anxiety. However, having lowered her guard a bit, she heard her own silky voice respond to him without her even thinking.
        "I can clean them for you, if you need help."
The russet she-wolf offered lightly, not even thinking before she spoke. At first, she wasn't so sure about her subconscious decision. Was she willing to purposefully meet with Esaro daily, to clean the wounds on his hindquarters? Sure, it would only be a week or less, but still. After all, she was training to be a medic right? Plus, this would be good for Grace. They were sure to form a bond at this point, and the faded black yearling wasn't sure how she felt about that. Shaking herself from her thoughts, she realized Esaro was wagging his tail, obviously enjoying himself. It confused her for a moment before realizing her own tail was doing the same, betraying her contentedness. That was the only urge Grace needed to decide she would help Esaro if he needed so, and that she wanted to.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro twitched once more when she pulled another thorn. That hurt a little. He wondered how bad his hind end was with all the thorns. How bad was he bleeding. There would be no way for him to make sure nothing is infected. He was going to need someone's help. He thought about going to Spring but Grace offered to clean the wounds. "That would be great if you could, I'm not sure If I'd be able to clean it properly and I wouldn't be able to see anything." He wondered how exactly she was going to do it. He did assume she knows how to clean a wound too.

Just in case he decided to share what he learned. "I learned that licking wounds was the most effective way to clean. But if you are sick or something like that then it's better to use moss or cobweb." He said innocently. Esaro would be the kind of wolf that didn't mind unusual contact. In fact if the situation was switched he would have tried to lick the wounds on Grace's end. He would have done it because it was the best thing he could do for an injury.

Having Grace search him with her paws was unusually satisfying. All he understood from the feeling was that he just enjoyed it. His tail continued to wag happily. Obviously he liked being taken care of, mainly in this manner even if it hurts a little when she pulls a thorn.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Would each time she checked his wounds in another thread count towards her Medic specialty?  

Grace smiled, though she knew he couldn't see her from where he was. After searching for another moment, she turned to the side and stood on all fours. She wobbled for a moment, only slightly, but was soon steadily facing the brown male as he spoke.
          "You're more scratched than anything, I only found two thorns. I'll be happy to lick them clean, I'm not sick or anything. You shouldn't need moss."
She thought about how grateful she was to Nova for teaching her some things about healing. They hadn't gotten far, she only knew the basics, but it was still a start at a life she wanted. She was so thankful to Nova for saving her life, and she begged the elder to come along to find a pack, but the she-wolf simply said she couldn't. She'd sent Grace to the East, naming the Teekon Wilds, telling her that if fate permitted, she would find her there one day. 
  The russet yearling hoped Nova found her soon, but Esaro was good company. One might say she was beginning to like him, and though she might not admit it yet, she hoped the two would be friends. Her golden eyes were friendly, even if she still was a bit wary of males as a whole. Eventually, she would get past it. Even touching and being so close to Esaro today didn't scare her as much as it might have before coming to Phoenix Maplewood: a big step for the skittish female that she found she enjoyed. Maybe being social with others wouldn't be as bad as she thought, seeing as so far she'd had no bad run-ins with any of the pack.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
It would as long as you have three post demonstrating that trade and the thread is complete then it should be fine

Esaro was still trying to get his head around to seeing what was going on but couldn't. Grace moved to face him after she was done checking. Somewhere he was a little sad that she stopped but he wasn't willing to ask her to keep looking for no reason besides that fact he enjoyed it. He was glad to hear that she was willing to help him out with cleaning and that she would go for the most effective way of doing it. The scratches on his butt still hurt, there was a burning feeling to it. He started to worry that maybe it would get infected soon.

To make sure his life would be safe he moved to have his rear end face her again. Then he turned his head so he could see her at the corner of his eye. "Would you mind cleaning the wounds now? Where you pulled the thorns it still hurts and the scratches feel like it's burning a little. I really don't want to risk an infection." There was a little bit of worry in his voice. To him infection was quite serious ever since Spring told him he could die from it.

"We are friends so if you ever get wounds that you can't reach, I'll be willing to clean them for you." He added before Grace took any action.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace nodded, ducking back behind him and sniffing for the worst of the wounds. She made sure to lick in all directions, as she'd been taught, to get all she could from the raw and ripped skin and clean it as thoroughly as she could. Maybe she lingered longer than she should've, finding herself enjoying the contact just as much as Esaro was. The soft and barely audible rumble deep in her chest started when it turned from cleaning his wounds to grooming the fur around it, and Grace almost completely zoned out for a minute. Her tail started to wag, first just the tip but the rest of the feathery appendage soon waved behind her. 
   She came back to focus, blinking a few times and pulling away from Esaro. She looked at it another moment, but she could see little through his fur. She licked her muzzled, shaking her head before stepping up beside the brown male and smiling a little. Her tail didn't stop wagging, but she did make sure there was enough distance between them that they didn't touch. 
            "I think I got it pretty well, it tasted pretty clean."
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Esaro felt the warmth of a tongue touching him from behind. There was no way to explain it but he just loved the feeling. His tail stopped moving as he concentrated on the feeling. He was so into the feeling that he actually just stopped moving completely and could feel his own heart pounding with joy and excitement. He knew that something like that wasn't going to last forever but he didn't expect Grace's cleaning to last so long. That must have meant his rear end was in bad shape. He did feel a difference between her cleaning and grooming but he took it as her taking her time to make sure she got everything.

When she was done she moved up beside him and his tail started wagging happily again. "That felt really nice so you must have done really good." He said as he gave her a smile. "It doesn't hurt anymore. I owe you one." Then he noticed the wound she had on her nose. He didn't exactly clean it thoroughly on his first attempt. He figured it would be fine for him to lick her small wound clean so that was exactly what he tried to do. As long as Grace had no complains he would lick around the wound until he was sure it was all clean.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace felt pride well up in her chest, though she wasn't exactly sure what it was. It was nice though, having a positive encounter with a male. Though he was the only male she'd ever met that was nice to her, it made her doubt her own thoughts. If all male's were out to hurt her, wouldn't Esaro have done it by now? This was not their first meeting, and they were alone. He could do whatever he wanted, and here they were talking about herbs and cleaning wounds. Maybe there wasn't a need to be suspicious of EVERYTHING? Then again, how would she know who would hurt her?  
  She heard him speak, replying though she was still a little spaced out. 
              "I might've gotten a little carried away, but at least you know its very clean."
She didn't zone back in from her thoughts until Esaro closed the gap between them and went for her face. She took a half step back in surprise, fear fluttering in her belly before he started to lick her wound. Once she realize what he was doing, she lowered her head and let him clean the scratch. It wasn't long, but deep. Amazingly, there was no thorn stuck in the wound. The russet yearling found herself quite enjoying the contact, even more than when she had been the one cleaning. She'd barely known any sort of gentleness, especially from a male, and she was found herself upset with what she'd been missing. It had no chance to show through her smile and wagging tail though, to wrapped up in that feeling rather than being upset with her father.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
He didn't notice that Grace might have been carried away in cleaning. It didn't really matter. To his eyes she was enjoying herself too so it was completely alright for her to spend more time than necessary. Once he was done cleaning the wound he stepped back. "There, now we both have nothing to worry about." He said with a friendly smile. He actually started to like Grace even though she looked like she had a rough life before. Her scars and injury only made him want to help her more.

There was something he wanted to do for her but before he could try anything he would need to talk to Spring about it. "I'm going to go see Spring, there is something I want to talk about with her." He said as he began to move away but before leaving. "Thanks for taking care me. See you later Grace!" Not once did he blame her for his injuries. If anything he would blame himself for the one she got, he didn't manage to prevent it. He gave her a moment for her to say her little goodbye before he went off to go find Spring.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Grace, oblivious to the male's thoughts, smiled and wagged her tail. Her nose had stopped its stinging, and all she could smell was Esaro. Not that she cared or thought it was a bad thing, she didn't mind in the slightest.
             "No infections for us!"
She giggled, but as he started to leave she felt her tail stop and tipped her head.
                       "Alright, have fun. Dont trip into anymore rose bushes!"
She joked with him lightly and watched him walk off before turning back to the bush and examining it closer, for her own benefit. Maybe next time she would learn to keep her nose out of things!