Mount Apikuni Peace and War on the planet Earth
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW :P

Leo felt the need to once more, break from the barrier. It was because of both his adventuring spirit and fear. The voices were becoming louder. More persuasive. More lustful for blood. He just couldn't understand it. Back then they would never speak in such ways. Back then they would help more than insult. Why such a sudden change? Why now of all times, when his life had taken a turn for the better? He had a strong bond with his family, he had reunited with his long, lost sister Desna. Those demons just want to tear it all away. See his happiness rot.

Leo had to get away for a while. He stopped at the border and howled. The boy waited for a long while, just in case @Sorrel wanted to tag along. The company would be less than welcome, however.

After time passed, the cream colored wolf was off. His paws took him to the familiar base of Apikuni, where he last saw Inari.
”the voices”
Theta
39 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The little ember had been gathering sage when she heard the call of Leo. She replied back, her sugar-sweet voice carried to him in an excited reply. She dropped her bundle of herbs in a hollow tree stump and ran towards the sound, tongue lolling. "Leo! I'm here!" She called as she approached him, bounding like a rabbit. Her excitement was great. Her dappled red fur flew in the wind as she leaped above overturned logs, laughing. She tripped though and tumbled maw over tail, aimed right for the cream male. She was praying that she did not collide with him and yelped as a rock poked her back, leaving a small scrape.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He could see a bright pelt from the distance. The closer she came, the faster he realized it was Sorrel. The tips of his mouth curved into a little smile, tail lazily wagging behind him.

A gasp escaped him as the red coated female tripped over a log, tumbling right for him. Leo had no time to move out of the way, so the two collided, rolling on the floor before he ended up underneath her. He gazed up at her for a long moment, before bursting into laughter. Genuine laughter. It had been so long since he could do that.

The creamy male's laughter ceased after awhile and he licked Sorrel's nose. "You ok?" he asked, a warm smile still on his face.
”the voices”
Theta
39 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Sorrel looked stunned as she stood over the boy, gazing into his silver eyes. Her cheeks grew hot when he started laughing and she giggled along with him. His wet tongue touched her nose and she melted. Everything felt warm and fuzzy. "Y-yah I'm okay!" She slipped on her first word, bashful and charmed. He was so sweet. She sat up and gave him a warm smile. "Heading anywhere in particular today, or are we just gonna adventure?" Her minty eyes gleamed with excitement and her tail thumped on the ground. 

It was so nice to have someone like herself. He said he had problems hearing sometimes, though Sorrel didn't know that he was schizophrenic, so she believed he was another disabled wolf . He was also one of the very few young wolves in her pack, and it felt nice to have a wolf within her age group to speak with. He was perfect! (Though she denied the fact bashfully that they were anything more than friends.)
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He stood up, shaking the dirt from his pelt before moving closer to her. "Nowhere particular, he answered. "I came over here the other day and wanted to visit again." At that time, he wanted to take a quiet walk. Explore the mountain. But the snowy man had altered his plans that day. No matter, because today he could do that with Sorrel.

"I haven't seen much of this place, so we can search around for something special!" An adventure at hand! Who knew what the two teens could run into?
”the voices”
Theta
39 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Sorrel's tail wagged. "Yah! I wonder if we'll find any other animals...what if we found a black fox? My aunt told me that black foxes searched for good spirits and grant them wishes. I mean that's, um, just a fairy-tale though. Hehe..." The girl was reminded of her auntie then, and though she knew it was but a tale, the thought of encountering a lucky animal made her feel curious. Who knew? Anything could happen. "C'mon Leo! I promise I won't roll into you this time!" She laughed and jogged off, worrying that a sprint would send her, once again, tumbling down the mountain. Her white dappled tail waved like a banner behind her, she was extremely excited. 

Sorrel, who had never adventured before, loved the feeling of the mountain winds in her face. The teen's red fur was ruffled by the breeze and she allowed it to. She closed her minty blue eyes, moving slowly and enjoying the sensation of rocky soil underpaw. Her ears flicked, making sure that Leo was still with her. Once she had been assured, sorrel slowed down and let him take the lead.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He shrugged. "Maybe we'll get lucky," he chipped playfully. If there was such a thing, Leo wouldn't be able to tell. All he heard was stories of foxes, but never in his life had he seen one for himself.

He giggled at her next words, bounding behind Sorrel as she went off. Everything felt so calming then. Loud shouts in his mind turned to whispers. The only thing that was keeping him from hearing was the wind whipping at his eardrums.

When the teen caught up with the ginger female, he nipped her behind the ear. His tail whipped at his side and enthusiastic barks and whimpers filled the air.
”the voices”
Theta
39 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
When sorrel felt the soft nip behind her ear, she smiled, giving a mock whimper of pain and nipping his tail as he pulled ahead. She barked at him and drove on forward, pulling to his side and nudging his shoulder softly. Her ears flicked at him, enjoying the sounds of his playful barks. She kept galloping, it was the first time she had ever in her life adventured, other than her wandering to Ryujin. She yipped with glee as she ran, growling enthusiastically. Ferns brushed at her crimson paws, and sorrel enjoyed running all the more. 

She bounded over the rocky terrain. This was there time. The two teens could get to know each other better while exploring and discovering new paths. It was a true adventure, no matter where they were.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
His tail beat rhythmically against his sides when he felt the quick, sharp feeling. His strides matched her own as he tried to keep at her pace. The once flat terrain soon sloped up. It wasn't a problem for him by now. With all the time he spent on rocky terrain, walking along the mountain tops were too easy. It was the flat terrain he was not used to.

His pace slowed after a bit, sniffing around the area. It was his instinct to do so. To him, there was always new things to discover. "So, how many stories did your aunt tell you?" he asked.
”the voices”
Theta
39 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
I may or may not be working on some nooby ship art...>:3

Sorrel slowed with the male as his pace decreased, she decided that he had asked a good question. "My aunt told me many stories to make up for the fact I couldn't leave the den. I was always really restless so she would subdue my recklessness for small periods of time by telling me stories. She used to tell me ones about the stars, and mythical creatures. But My favorite ones were about my big sister. They say her name was Falia, but she left the den." The girl trotted alongside Leo, pressing herself a little bit closer to him because he was more familiar with this territory. She couldn't smell, so she instead surveyed the area with her sensitive ears, hearing the scrambling of tiny mice. "Did your family ever tell you stories, Leo?"
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
omg yasss (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Her story past sounded very similar to his own when it came to life back at Blackfeather. Though most of the stories weren't for fun, but for learning about their culture. There was also Lusa teaching him her language. Back then he had been very fluent, but after a long time without speaking French, he wondered if that trait left him.

He nodded to her questions. "They were for learning purposes," he said, "Me and my sister would listen to one cultural story everyday." His Blackfeather life had been a very strict one as well.
”the voices”
Theta
39 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
She nuzzled him. "Well then I guess I should tell you a story sometime, but right now is time for adventures!" She trotted onward and looked around, dazzled by the glow of the dawnlight on the pine trees. She took in a deep breath, but frowned, once again remembering that she would never get to sense the wonderful scents of the forest. Her tail drooped a bit, but she continued. 

It was nice being here with him. She could have time to find her way around the forest whilst being alone...with Leo. Yah, they could be alone together.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He nodded with a smile. Yes, it would be great to listen to another story. Leo's mind had always been in the clouds all the time, wondering about the unknown. He was the kind of wolf who loved different tales.

He let her lead, watching her from the back. Sorrel seemed so dazzled by the world and it made him smile. They were alike in many ways (in his opinion). Both young and craved adventure. Leo took a liking to that.

The male sighed, thinking of the violent voices. Always wanting blood. What if he snapped in front of her? What if he attacked her? It was painful to think that half of him wanted to see others suffer at his feet. Why was there always war in his head?
”the voices”
Theta
39 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Sorrel nuzzled Leo  with content. "Come on, slowpoke! I don't want to leave you behind." She gave a silly grin and climbed up the steep mountain range. She stopped, suddenly silent. Sorrel angled her ears towards the sound of a blackbird, alerting Leo to what she was doing. She dropped into what she only thought was a hunter's pose and leaped clumsily at the bird. Her paw luckily thumped down on its wing and she smiled proudly. She ended it with a sharp bite to the back of its neck and carried it to Leo. She dropped it at his feet and sat down. Her tail thumped proudly on the rocky terrain. "Look what I caught! A blackbird!"
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He was snapped from his usual daze when he felt Sorrel nuzzle him. With a small smile and bright eyes, he followed her. Leo made sure to keep at the same pace as the ginger wolf, not wanting to fall behind again.

He stopped abruptly and came into a crouch, mimicking the girl's moves. He made no effort in catching the bird, instead watching Sorrel to so. He sniffed the bird curiously as it was presented to him. The boy had never seen one so up close. "Can we eat it?", he asked, curiosity in his gaze.
”the voices”
Theta
39 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
She looked at him quizzically. "Probably! But I don't know, this was my first time hunting. If this is my first kill, I want to share it with you." She licked his nose and laid the bird down softly at his paws. She smiled at him brightly, her innards warm. She felt so nice around him and it felt Euphoric. Euphoric...Euphoria...Sister.... The little Ember's mind traced back to her elder sister. Yes, she did remember her, but only slightly. Back on earth, she looked to Leo. She prayed that he would like the bird...prayed!
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He smiled in a warm, bashful way at her words. It was flattering and good to hear from someone. "Ok then," he said softly.

Leo leaned down to take a bite from the bird. Unlucky for him, he didn't know he was supposed to pluck the feathers before hand, so when he took a bite he got a mouthful of feathers. The scratching at his throat made him have to spit it out. After the feathers where out his mouth, he flashed a sheepish smile. "Hehheh... whoops.."
”the voices”
Theta
39 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Sorrel giggled and began to pluck the creature. Once the bird was properly plucked, she nibbled on it, glancing up occasionally at Leo. They had a cut, awkward love, but love nonetheless. She pushed the bird towards Leo for his share of the meal. She hoped he would like it, or she would feel mighty embarrassed.
control
252 Posts
Ooc —
He took a bite from the bird. The taste was very new to him. He had never tried the type of meat before but he liked it. "Tastes good," he affirmed, nodding his head. "Oh... thank you," he added, looking to her with a soft gaze.

Leo smiled, happy of this moment, but they should be heading back soon. "This was fun! Maybe we can do it again sometime?"

Fade next post?
”the voices”