Redhawk Caldera Sunny Days
104 Posts
Ooc — Emma
All Welcome 
@Nadie  Takes places right after This thread.

Dice rolls:
1-4:  Hit
5-10:  Miss

Mazi's tail began to lash.  "Okay.  Let's do this."  Her eyes surveyed the lands around the two, searching for a good route that would suit the needs of her battle plans.  She then turned her body ninety degrees so that she was now facing Nadie.

"I'll let you make the first move."  Mazi informed her friend giving her the honors.  Mazi was ready though.  Ready to fight out the spar and ultimately win.
84 Posts
Ooc —

She nodded, seriousness overcoming her face. She prowled around Mazi for a moment, trying to find a weak spot. She had finally decided on her move and went to leap towards Mazi but she overshot. She landed beside Mazi, having lost her chance to strike.
104 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Mazi rolled a 4

Mazi took Nadie’s miss for granted.  As Nadie landed next to her, failing in her attempt to pin Mazi or something like that.  She spun around and slammed into Nadie, though carful not to hurt her friend.  As she barreled into her friend, she felt the two begin to pummel down towards the Caldera’s ground.

As they landed on the ground, Mazi sprung once more into action and pinned Nadie quickly.  “How’s the weather down there Nadie?”  She asked in a mock tease.  With a proud, smug, playful smirk on her face.  The agouti female was beaming with pride, that had a 50/50 chance of being taken away in a flash.
84 Posts
Ooc —

In her smugness, Mazi forgot to protect herself from attack. Taking advantage of her chance, Nadie pushed on her chest, springing up and pinning her friend to the ground as she had just been. "I don't know, you tell me," she smirked.
104 Posts
Ooc — Emma

Mazi yelped, with surprise as she was usurped by Nadie.  It was almost in slow motion like, as she tumbled to the ground.  Now Nadie was on top, smirking from above.  Mazi smiled back friendly at her comment.  She tail lashed, with the excitement of the spar.  She was so determined to win this, but at the moment she simply didn't have the momentum to get Nadie off of her.  Even as she tried... multiple times.  With her hind legs and forepaws.  It didn't work.

"It's gorgeous down here."  She teased back , sounding pretty defeated... although she did not in fact feel defeated, she felt full of life and power.  She would once again usurp her friend.  She just needed time... everything would click into matter in perfect time.
84 Posts
Ooc —
9 I think this is a miss?

She laughed cheekily at her friend's reply and her defeated tone, completely forgetting to block. Distracted by Mazi's humourous reply she set herself up for failure.
104 Posts
Ooc — Emma
9  So many fails.  xD

Mazi still found that she just simply could not get the apprehend and take down Nadie.  She was most simply lazy in her movement.  Mazi lay still for a while, in attempts to gather her energy, stamina, strength and determination.  Although she was currently left very feeble and wide open, like an invitation for any attacks from Nadie.  It was almost as if she were saying.  Come and get me!  I’m open!

Maybe Nadie would take the chance... maybe not.  Mazi knew that she sure would.  The agouti female yawned as she continued to refuel.  Nadie would soon feel the wrath of the amazing Mazi.  Soon... very soon.  Mazi was sure of it, maybe even beyond sure.  Hopefully she was right.
84 Posts
Ooc —

Mazi was actually quite wrong, she didn't get her chance. Not at this moment anyways. Nadie soon realized that Mazi was vulnerable and not doing a single thing about it. 

Taking her chance, she leaned down and carefully pinned the female by the throat against the ground. Her grip was firm but gentle enough to not hurt Mazi, easily broken out of in sparring.
104 Posts
Ooc — Emma

Mazi watched helplessly as Nadie grabbed her throat and pinned her.  A sudden energy began to course through her veins though and she barreled into Nadie, with her powerful frame.  Then she grabbed the other female’s throat with determination and pinned her to the ground.

This was going to be fun...