Broken Antler Fen Shy-Guy
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin couldn't help but feel proud. Proud to have a step-brother so caring to everyone. Made him feel lucky. And to have a friend like Brandy, that increased his joy in himself. From a lonely nervous boy, he was sure he could change with wolves like these two around. Aduin couldn't ask for better friends. 

Aduin followed along, his face twisting and contorting into pain from the ache in his back. The pain wasn't enough to cause him to faint or pass out or make him immobile, but was certainly enough to cause a falter in his step. Surely, with Seb's help, it would be gone in a matter of a few days. 

As Seb began to clean Brandy's wound, he watched patiently. He expected that Sebastian would do something for him next. Still, even yet the young male still felt stupid. For having put guilt to the girl. True, she had in a way talked him into it. But not like peer pressure, more like a question. "I'm sorry. F-For trying to climb the tree" he apologized, both to his alpha and his new friend.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
She did? Lemon eyes flicking upwards in a failed attempt to see what brought this incessant itch, Brandy frowned. She'd forgotten about her trying to help Aduin, about hitting her face. The threat of a spinal injury was more important. She silently followed Sebastian, providing support to Aduin as much she could. When they finally got there, she was too busy looking around the den to notice Sebastian coming at her. His words were the only warning she got before he was licking her face, but she only jumped a little bit before wagging her tail.
           "Maybe it'll stop itching then. Will it scar?"
She glanced over at Aduin's salt and pepper form with a worried look. She wasn't about to let him take all the blame, no matter what. It WAS partially her fault and she couldnt help but feel guilty.
                   "It isn't your fault, I shouldn't have asked you."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian licked the shallow wound clean and then started to chew on the marigold until it was a pulp of greenery and saliva. He pressed a bit on her wound, letting it dry there. "It is a pretty shallow cut I think you will be fine, if it would scar it would be small enough for other fur to grow over it. I wouldn't worry," he grey male spoke, trying to sound like he knew a lot from it. After all he wanted to become a doctor. He liked helping others.

Sebastian turned to Aduin. "It is alright, as long as you won't do it again," he pointed out to him. The large male then nosed over Aduin's back, pressing his muzzle from his shoulder blades all the way to the base of his tail to see where Aduin's back hurt the most. If he knew what part would hurt then he could maybe relieve it with some heat or cold, either of the two might work. He was not sure which one. If it was a muscle then it would probably be heat that was needed.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
There was a sigh of relief from the boy, knowing that he could trust Sebastian's judgement. And if he said that Brandy would be okay, then he felt less worry for her. He couldn't understand why he had felt worry at first. Most likely because the young wolves were friends, or that's how he saw it. He gave a shy smile to her, glad to know she would be okay. And yet ever still she urged him that it was her fault, maybe even partially. He left the matter at that.

He was so focused on her worried look to him that he didn't notice Seb come around and nudge him on his back. A small yelp of pain as his step-brother touched around his lower back. Close around his rump. "There...It hurts there" he murmured, his eyes threatening to water.

I'm thinking a strained muscle or two. Something like that
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy mirrored the shy smile, though it soon faded into a mask of fear at his yelp. She rushed forwards, stopping and pressing into his shoulder but sniffing towards where Sebastian was poking at. 
       "What's wrong? Is he gonna be okay Sebastian?"
Her golden eyes watered, and the bronze she wolf thought her heart would leap from her chest. He would be okay, right? He'd been walking, after all, but what if she caused him to walk with a limp forever? What if he couldn't hunt anymore? She'd never forgive herself. Little did she know that in a few weeks time, Aduin would barely remember he'd been hurt.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at Brandy when she rushed forward in worry when Aduin was in pain. The large male then turned to look at Aduin. He could see something going on here, and he was so happy for Aduin that something was happening for him. The large male nodded. "It looks like it is just a muscle, but I am not sure. Brandy! I am sure you can help me. You need to take extra good care of Aduin for me. Could you do that?," he asked, feeling a bit of a match maker.

His pale eyes looked at Aduin for a moment and then back at Brandy with a smile. "Just say close to him and check if his back gets better. I think it would also be good if you might hunt some small game for him. Then you can practice your hunting and help out Aduin at the same time!" Sebastian smiled a bit at the both of them. He had the feeling they were both not going to mind his decision. "I think you need some rest Aduin, and keep that back warm," he assured.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin was utterly surprised once more by her genuine worry. Yet he was growing to accept it. She was a friend after all, was she not? And a good friend at that. A larger smile appeared, one of comfort and warmth. These were what he felt to have such good wolves to take care for him. Even though he wanted to try and feel independent, he knew better.

His smile widened at Sebastian's suggestion. The boy could stick with that plan. Kinra did want them to train, but that meant he wouldn't train. Only Brandy. That put a bit of a downer on his look on the situation. But he didn't let that stop his joyful expression and the wagging of his tail. He turned his face to Brandy, awaiting an answer from her.

I guess it's too late for a thread of Brandy taking care of Aduin..Unless a 'mishap' happened in there training thread
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy felt warmth spread across her pelt, thrilled that not only would he be okay, she would get to help him. It was a wise plan on Sebastians part, taking most if not all of her guilt off her shoulders, even if he didn't know it. The multi-colored female never could have guessed the thoughts running through the dark alphas head, still relatively oblivious to anything past friendship. She nodded excitedly, tail wagging a mile a minute. Her lemon gaze turned to Aduin, excited and proud.
      "I'll hunt for you and take care of you as long as you need it Aduin! Don't hurt yourself anymore."
She rubbed herself against his side and giggled, prancing around the two males. She still had plenty of energy left, and even more now that her bad mood had dispersed.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
So cute! Last post from me!

Sebastian looked at the two happy pups, seeing that they basically looked like excited children. Sebastian nodded to the both of them. "Let me know if something is wrong and I will come right away okay?," he spoke and then signaled he was leaving. He did not know he had helped more than he thought he had. He just wanted to be a good wing man for his nervous brother. He felt like Aduin deserved someone, Brandy was a sweet girl and maybe having his own girl it would make Aduin more confident and maybe him wanting to be more manly instead of nervous to impress her. Sebastian wouldn't know, at least he had the feeling both could learn from each other. "Take care now,"he spoke with a nod and trotted off.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin sighed with relief upon Seb leaving. He was lucky nothing was broken, or assumed so and he trusted the adult's judgement in such cases like this. Once the older male disappeared, he turned his glance to the girl. His tail started to wag at how excited she was. Not entirely sure why she was, but at least she wasn't worried anymore. 

"Th-thank you" he said with a smile. "So...where should w-we go?" he asked nervously. He would need a place to rest, and for a moment he thought about his secret place with it being close. But that he decided to keep a secret.

last post. you can fade
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Alright Ill archive after my post. Their so cute! :3

After their dark alpha had left, Brandy seemed to calm a little bit. Now that the fuss was over and there was no more worry, she glanced over at Aduin with a smile spreading across her face, reaching up to even the scars across her eye. Go? Where WOULD they go?
           "I can go hunt out a place for us, or I can help you back to The Cove?"
She kept her lemon eyes on him, tail wagging behind her as she awaited his reply. Upon coming to an answer, she helped support him the best she could on their way.