Phantom Hollow Joking Victim
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
@Mitanni rank challenge! Tagging @Malice for visibility

The delta walked through the woods with one purpose in mind. The delta. Some may say the rank was satisfying, point being because it was in the middle tier. But in his mind, the rank did not suit him. Issun believed he should be third in line. Point being that he had putting his all to tend to the pack and he could now truly call himself Moonlit's Warrior.

Had he get to know the wolf in the gamma spot, perhaps he would have been content with his placing. Alas, the female was practically a stranger at the moment and he was oblivious to the things she had accomplished here.

As he went on, he lifted his head to howl for his packmates; Malice, @Sage, @Silver, and @Judas. Issun's stomps never ceased while doing so. Just that determined.

Edit; howling for everybody :P
common | japanese
The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
Included the howl because I was already partway through my reply and wanted to finish it.

The lithe little wolf strolled casually through the center of the Phantom Hollow, debating with herself what she was going to do with her day. She was still in the process of trying to make herself feel useful again, but sticking to a routine grew stale. Maybe outside the borders today, Mitanni considered, and began to give the idea serious thought.

Only she didn't get very far before she heard a voice calling for her, one that definitely wasn't Malice. She stopped and, with ears perked, listened very closely. Issun? What was he doing calling for her? Their paths never crossed, except maybe at meetings, and that was because everyone was required to attend. He was into fighting and she very much wasn't. What could it--

Oh.
Understanding hit her, and as it did sliver of anxiety coursed coldly through her stomach. Reluctantly, moving in much the same jittery manner that she'd moved after first moving into the Hollow, Mitanni tread swiftly in answer of the call. She found Issun not all that far away--he must have been following her--and with a nervous smile she hesitantly asked, "Feeling ambitious today?"
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Feel free to skip me, as Malice is only here to prevent blood from spilling :)

Malice, like always, was patrolling the borders. It was her duty as well as her time alone. On the borders, walking in circles again and again, she could really think. She was more at the borders than anywhere else in phantom hollow. Even at night, when the yonder was filled with stars, she patrolled late. As soon as she heard the first birds chirp, she would go to her den that was way too hollow for her now that she was a widow. Perhaps, someday, the place next to her in the den would be filled with another soul.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a call from the young warrior, sounding ambitious as ever. But this time, he wasn't calling for leadership. He was calling for Mitanni, the gamma of Moonlit Hills. It didn't take long before it hit the queen. There was a challenge arising, but one that wouldn't be covered in red, Malice would make sure of that. She sprinted toward the sound of Issun's voice, just in time to hear Mitanni say something sassy, but with a nervous look. Malice hid in the shadows, only making her presence known by a soft bark like sound. This would be interesting, and perhaps more members would think the same. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He had only stopped moving when Mitanni had made herself visible. Issun did not answer her remark with words, but a gruff growl. Malice's bark was heard, but the male kept his eyes locked on the woman. The yearling made his way towards her, ears perked forward and tail raised high and proud. He bared his teeth at her, wanting only dominance in the situation.
common | japanese
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
It took a bit longer for the Beta to arrive, but nonetheless she made her way once hearing Issun's call. It sounded more urgent than usual, so her pace was light and quick. Once arriving, she saw him suggesting dominance over Mitanni, the Gamma of Moonlit. Her ears lowered, fighting wasn't the most welcomed thing in her eyes, she had seen plenty, and done plenty, and at this point she'd rather it not exist. Of course, that would never happen and she took her place beside Malice, lowering to a slightly submissive stance. It was strange to see Issun in such a mode, he had been so protective when it came to potential threats, she couldn't imagine what he could do in a fight.

Her nerves were a bit on end, they're pack members had been falling one by one, hopefully one of them wouldn't get hurt too bad. This would have been a perfect time for Veritas to be around. She knew much more in medicine than Sage could ever understand, and her loss worried her. The ebony girl also feared for Issun, though she had faith he would be okay, she had no idea Mitanni's capabilities, she didn't wish to see her friend—or however they thought of each other hurt. 

Lowering her head slightly towards her Alpha she spoke in a whispered tone. "What are they fighting for? There had to be something, or else they shouldn't be allowing such a thing to happen.
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
The howl made by the yearling Issun awoke Silver quickly, for it called the entire pack for a meeting. She was quick to move, though she had to pop a few muscles before dashing off to the location. A few members were already there, awaiting to see what was happening.

Silver came closer in a lope before breaking to a walk. She saw Mitanni, the wolf whom she hunted water fowl with, and Issun, the yearling she sparred with. What were they planning on doing? Her icy eyes landed onto Sage, she decided to walk over towards her. She nudged her shoulder gently and looked at her with curious eyes.

"What's going on Sage?" she asked, looking towards the stomping Issun.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Still feel free to skip me :P

Malice watched in silence as Sage arrived, shocked by the growl and dominant actions of the boy. Even when Sage whispered, she kept her eyes locked on the scene before her. She had to make sure no one got hurt. When the silver wolf appeared also, she felt it a good moment to answer both Silver's and Sage's question.

Issun is challenging Mitanni for her rank... She whispered, her eyes wide open and staring at the two that were moments away from a true show.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Her amber eyes remained fixed on the dark-hued yearling, reading only seriousness within his stoic expression. He wasn't aggressive, not by any means, but there was a clear display of authority as he marched closer toward her, ears and tail raised with a calm but determined growl rumbling off of him. She heard quietly somewhere off to the side the telling bark of Malice, but like Issun she didn't look away. She couldn't. This was ultimately between them.

Being more of a flighty creature by nature, her instincts immediately threatened to drop her to her side and submit without question, but she was reluctant. Her head lowered and her ears folded partly back, her tail tucked against her legs, but her expression fought the authority Issun tried to display. He was only a kid, younger than her and untried as far as she knew. Was he really ready for responsibility?

Fidgeting on her feet, Mitanni backed a step away from the dominant young wolf, avoiding any direct challenges to his display but also avoiding complete submission to his authority.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
There was some submission in her form, but there was still reluctance to fully do so. Her expression was a whole different story and that had to be fixed up.

His hackles rose and his snarls grew louder as he went forward. Issun's body language now was the opposite of how he normally acted. When showing dominance, any wolf could be a wildcard really.
common | japanese
The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
He wasn't taking her half-done display of submission very well, and, though she'd expected it, seeing him get to the point that he was snarling and raising his hackles at her made the petite little wolf immensely nervous. She didn't want to fight, knew she'd be terrible at it, and wasn't in the least bit prepared to risk her physical well being just to keep a position in the pack. Even if it meant giving that position to some ambitious kid.

As her nose wrinkled, Mitanni shrunk down lower, further tucking her ears and tail and just stopping herself from falling to her side. She licked at her lips, but didn't answer his aggressive displays with growls of her own, nor did she try to challenge him directly. But he didn't give up. He continued to come toward her, threatening and demanding the respect that he desired. He was really taking this seriously.

Realizing then that he wasn't going to back down, that it would come to a fight if she didn't end it already, the mottled black and brown female reluctantly heaved out a heavy breath and relaxed her expression defeatedly, letting herself fall to her side submissively and avert her gaze from Issun.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
@Malice, gonna archive this unless you want to make one last post!

It didn't take too long for the female to give up to him. His odd, aggressive demeanor slowly shifted to his regular form as he backed off at last. Most of his body language was neutral, except his icy gaze shown with pride at his accomplishment.

The warrior finally acknowledged the presence of Malice, Sage, and Silver. He stayed for a while in case they had something to say before turning to leave just as quickly as he had come.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Just a quickie :P

Malice watched as the female fell down before the young warrior, and was almost sad there was no fight. She loved watching fights, even being in one. But, alas, the gamma spot had been fairly earned by the yearling without any bloodshed. 

I believe we have a new gamma... She whispered to the other girls with a smirk on her face. She actually wanted to go up there and congratulate Issun, but thought it might hurt Mitanni's feelings. So, she watched as the black wolf turned and went. She was sure though that she would see him again, and then she would congratulate him.
~Adopt Avalon!~