Phantom Hollow Joking Victim
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Feel free to skip me, as Malice is only here to prevent blood from spilling :)

Malice, like always, was patrolling the borders. It was her duty as well as her time alone. On the borders, walking in circles again and again, she could really think. She was more at the borders than anywhere else in phantom hollow. Even at night, when the yonder was filled with stars, she patrolled late. As soon as she heard the first birds chirp, she would go to her den that was way too hollow for her now that she was a widow. Perhaps, someday, the place next to her in the den would be filled with another soul.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a call from the young warrior, sounding ambitious as ever. But this time, he wasn't calling for leadership. He was calling for Mitanni, the gamma of Moonlit Hills. It didn't take long before it hit the queen. There was a challenge arising, but one that wouldn't be covered in red, Malice would make sure of that. She sprinted toward the sound of Issun's voice, just in time to hear Mitanni say something sassy, but with a nervous look. Malice hid in the shadows, only making her presence known by a soft bark like sound. This would be interesting, and perhaps more members would think the same. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Joking Victim - by RIP Issun - March 24, 2016, 09:46 PM
RE: Joking Victim - by Mitanni - March 25, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Joking Victim - by Malice - March 25, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Joking Victim - by RIP Issun - March 26, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: Joking Victim - by Sage - March 26, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: Joking Victim - by Silver - March 26, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: Joking Victim - by Malice - March 27, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: Joking Victim - by Mitanni - April 02, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Joking Victim - by RIP Issun - April 03, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: Joking Victim - by Mitanni - April 03, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: Joking Victim - by RIP Issun - April 08, 2016, 06:48 PM