Firefly Glen Owl City
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
All Welcome 
The dark male decided to travel somewhere different today. His paws took him more south rather than the east route he'd normally take. The point of this was to figure out what was around Moonlit's territory, all the while with an adventure at hand.

His route had certainly taken him to a land alien to him. There was little to no light above and his paws seemed to sink in the mud. The only light visible was the fireflies, or lightning bugs as he would call them. It was a mysterious place indeed.
common | japanese
in the night
62 Posts
Ooc —
Ness, who spent a great deal traveling outside of her home turf, had yet to spend more than two or three days without returning home. She was on the third day of such a stint now, heading back to the mountain by way of a different route than she had gone. But nearly all routes from the east led back to Firefly Glen, a territory through which she had to go in order to reach home from that direction. She was returning with a pitiful lack of news, having not crossed a single wolf on her path during her time away— despite having followed several more recent trails— and the last two days had been spent quiet and lonely.

Night cloaked her, but did not conceal the almost painfully visible she-wolf. The ground was soft underfoot, but Ness tread lightly, prancing more than walking. It was a skill one learned growing up on the Tundra; it was a move that kept your pads from getting frostbit or freezing completely from standing too long. The fireflies were flitting about, and she was so distracted by them, she almost didn't see the dark male lingering nearby. She'd almost walked right upon him, before she noticed the movement of his shadowy body, and she jumped back reflexively— her fur on end. "Holy mother of Dumbledore, man, I could shit fire you just scared me so bad!"
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He seemed to have noticed the female before she saw him. With a dark coat to melt into the environment, he was much harder to detect than her lighter coat. Issun assumed she was coming to greet him, but her words proved otherwise.

The yearling smiled. "Well that could've ended badly, now would it?" he laughed. "Name's Issun," he greeted, deciding to put his name out there now.
common | japanese
in the night
62 Posts
Ooc —
Ness took a few deep breaths, nearly missing the male's introduction, but his relaxed mood was not lost on her. The pale wolf gave her head a shake, and found her own reaction humorous enough to laugh at. She looked up at him, picking out his young, robust features in the gloom and wondering how she could've missed a wolf like this! Too damn distracted— it might cause her her life one day. "My bad, Issun. I'm Ness— y'know, just your resident blind bat walkin' around, havin' a good time." She drawled to ease her nerves, and she resumed a comfortable distance from the dark wolf, appropriate of their status as night-time strangers. "Are you having a good time out here?"
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He shrugged. "MMhm. This place is nice to look at. Haven't seen anything like it." It was very calming and quiet. It had been awhile since the yearling had gone traveling farther and this was the perfect place to go. He liked these kinds of environments.

"You live near here?", he asked.
common | japanese
in the night
62 Posts
Ooc —
Ness shook her head. "Yeah— From that mountain up there, actually," she explained, motioning towards the distantly looming Moonspear, and wagging her tail as she turned her mis-matched eyes back to Issun. "What about you? I'm guessing this is your first time in this spot, is your pack from around here?" She had encountered those from Broken Antler Fen and the Dark Brotherhood too, but not yet the Hills.