Phantom Hollow Bubble Buddies
むンク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
For @Sage :P

Issun came from the river with his recent kill clamped in his jaws. He had spent his day patrolling and hunting and needed a break. The yearling stopped by a cache, filling it with the fish before setting off.

He hadn't seen his beta, his lover, since Rhiannon's recruitment, so he set out to look for her. The yearling lifted his head to call for her before sitting down in the spot he had stood.

Having someone to love was a new experience, but one worth sharing. At first he was afraid to tell her how he felt, but now he was glad he had made that decision. It set his mind to peace to think that Sage had felt the same towards him.
common | japanese
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage had also missed Issun, it being a couple of days since they last saw each other. When she heard his call, it was instantly recognized as his, and she quickly made her direction towards him. When finally reaching him, she let out an excited bark, trotting up next to him. She quickly gave him a lick on the cheek and burrowed her head into his neck, a warmth grew over her as she did so. "I've missed you." She admitted, looking up at him. It was a whole new experience now to call someone your own, and vice versa. Had he not said his feelings for her, the two wouldn't be where they are now. Her knowing she could never admit such a thing, far too reserved from her emotions to reveal such a feeling unless opened up to her first.
[Image: naturalist.gif]β€”(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]β€”(1/5)
むンク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
His tail swayed from side to side as he saw Sage appear before him. He graciously accepted her touch, licking her ear as her head went to his chest. "Me too," he purred, moving in closer to her.

He nibbled on her fur, his tail thumping on the ground. The movements came through easily and without fear. It didn't feel wrong or awkward to do it, just because he could call Sage his own.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
I just placed hearts beside both Sage and Issun ^^

His touch was warm and comforting, truthfully she felt rather lucky to have a more bulky love, than a fragile one. Not like she didn't believe she could care for herself, but she enjoyed the safety he brought her in any situation. "How are you?" She asked, hoping to start a conversation up. The two had been absent from each other and in case anything bothered him, she'd like to know, and fix it as soon as possible.
むンク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
"I'm alright," he answered, pulling away to look at her. "I've been trying to travel more lately," he pointed out. He knew that an scout at heart and wanted to pursue it.

"I've met someone from the Brotherhood. Cicero was his name. He seemed ok to me." Issun had felt the need to tell this to someone, but never had the chance. Issun was, however, oblivious to the fact that Sage already knew him, as well as Malice.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Her ears lifted when a familiar name was spoken. "Cicero?" That was the strange black and white wolf that spoke in an odd way, scars covered his body and he possessed multicolored eyes. "I know him, we were at the hotsprings together, he also taught me a bit about herbs."Β 

Sage, too, had been traveling more often, resulting in her meeting Cicero and Goldhawk in the first place, she was hoping to gain the spy trade, and wasn't too far from it. "Rather odd, isn't he?" She asked.
むンク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
It was surprising to hear that the patchwork wolf made himself known to Sage as well. It made Issun think: did he know anyone else around here?

"Strange?", he asked. The only thing he thought was odd was that he had always spoke in the third person. Other than that, there hadn't seemed to be anything out of the ordinary. Maybe the yearling had seen a different side of him.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"He's nice, but his way of speaking is interesting, and he has tons of marks on his body from who knows what." Sage definitely liked Cicero, he seemed a rather intriguing fellow, but odd all the same. He preferred to find what "breaks the body" instead of healβ€”also a bit different. She'd only met one other wolf that had such an interest.
むンク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He had noticed many scars on the boy's body, but hadn't asked for reasoning. Cicero had told him he didn't like to fight, so they couldn't be battle scars right? How he earned all those scars and bruises would be a question untold for now.

"Anything you would like to do now?", he asked. Maybe she had been doing something before he called that he could help with.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She paused to think for a moment, staring down at the rushing river as she did so. What did she want to do? It wasn't long until an idea popped into her head, and she returned her eyes to Issun. "Would you like to plan a ceremony?" Sage asked, tilting her head to the side with curiosity. "For when we become mates." She realized her jump to the conclusion, what if they didn't become mates? Her heart sank a bit. "If Β we do I mean."Β 
むンク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He nuzzled her neck. "If you wish, then I'm for it," he answered. Things in the yearlings life seemed to be falling in place perfectly now. Oh, how he hoped this relationship could work out. He didn't want to loose her now. Issun was confident it could however.

Issun leaned forward to swipe his tongue against her face. A happy purring-ish sound rumbled in his throat.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She nuzzled further into him, enjoying the warmth the two of them created. "When should it be?" The ebony girl asked, this was all so strange. Had she really found someone to settle down with? It was all so early, yet all so right. Issun gave her a feeling she'd never felt before, and she wouldn't let that go. "Should the whole pack be there?" The Beta was aware of their faltering pack, slowly loosing more wolves than they had from the start, but even with a small amount she wouldn't mind.
むンク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
"When the time is right. We shouldn't rush these things," he pointed out. They were both new to this, so they needed time to get familiar with it. Still, the teen was willing to do just that.

"Having everyone around would be nice," he answered, nodding his head. He was sure the pack would approve of their relationship, at least he hoped so.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The thought made her smile, and she licked him on the cheek. She would never have guessed her to be in this situation, actually caring for someone like she did him. "I agree."
むンク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
A soft sigh escaped his maw at the feeling of her touch. Yes, this is what he needed in life. To feel loved and love another. Sage was perfect for it. It was never a challenge to enjoy her presence.

The yearling nuzzled her nape, softly nibbling every so often. A content purr escaped him while doing so.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Although she was heavily enjoying their time together, Sage, being the strange wolf she was, decided to abruptly leave. Moving from his touch, she gave him a lick on his cheek. "I better be going," She announced, giving a wink and rushing off into the bush. Leaving him once again, to linger on her presence.Β 

I'll archive this!