Porcupine Ridge needful things
287 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Taggarik stepped over the white female, lowering his snout to nose through the furs of her belly, confirming by smell and touch what he already knew to be true and asserting himself over his subordinate. She had went against what was perhaps the most important of laws in the pack, defying not only him but the alpha female as well. He was not pleased, but he was not inclined to be completely unkind, despite the severity of what he had to say next.

"You were not given permission to breed," he said firmly, stepping back away from her. "I understand that it can be hard to think straight when you are in heat..." He shifted his jaw, briefly licking his lip as he tried to pick his words. He did place blame on her, yet, he knew how powerful instinct was, how demanding mother nature could be. She was a good wolf, but he would not allow anyone to threaten the future he travelled so far and had been working hard for. "I will give you a choice. You may leave and try to find some other place to raise your children. Or you may stay, but when they are born..." He exhaled, the words tasting sour on his tongue.

"I will kill them."
Messages In This Thread
needful things - by Relmyna - March 29, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: needful things - by Taggarik - April 01, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: needful things - by Relmyna - April 02, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: needful things - by Taggarik - April 06, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: needful things - by Relmyna - April 06, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: needful things - by Taggarik - April 09, 2016, 10:12 AM