Swiftcurrent Creek avey tare's slasher flicks
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
The headless snake still thrashed noiselessly in the grass as a stranger materialized out of the darkness. Bones squinted in the dim night air, trying to make out details. When the other wolf drew near enough to see her features, the youth's lips popped together in a sound of admiration. She suddenly wondered whether red fur was something of a tradition 'round this creek and gazed down at her dark, wet fur rather unenthusiastically.

Her pale green eyes lifted again. "Ahoy, a red sky at night is a sailor's delight!" she greeted exuberantly, grinning broadly. "Me name's Bones. Wanna bite? It's just about ready—" Her voice cut off as she smacked the snake's body to the ground and held it there. It twitched feebly a few more times, then fell still. "It's a bit bony but it's a delicacy in Tortuga," she shared.

After exchanging a quick glance with her company, Bones lowered her head and began to nibble the snake's long body into manageable sections. One of these pieces she tossed in the red she-wolf's direction, hoping she'd accept it just as readily as Fox had taken the turtle meat. Young Bones enjoyed sharing her booty, at least sometimes.
Messages In This Thread
avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 09, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 09, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 09, 2014, 02:18 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 09, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 12, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 18, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 23, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 24, 2014, 07:34 PM