Swiftcurrent Creek avey tare's slasher flicks
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
Aw, she loves you back! And my thread titles are themed after this year's Forecastle's lineup, hehe. :D

The red she-wolf began to eat, so Bones did the same. She gobbled her share loudly, smacking her lips and belching when she finished. No one in Tortuga had ever bothered teaching her table manners, so she did this shamelessly, smiling all through her meal and chewing with her mouth open.

"Glad you like it!" she exclaimed. "Nice to meet you, Tu-wa-wi." She pronounced the name slowly and carefully to make sure she'd said it correctly. "And, nah, don't worry about it! I'm real good at catching fishes and frogs and snakes." Bones knew next to nothing about larger, terrestrial prey but she was reasonably good at catching small prey. She would've starved to death by now if she hadn't acquired this skill, since there were days when no one thought to feed Cutlass's pups.

"Aye," she answered when questioned about Tortuga. A small frown twisted young Bones's lips. "It's about three days' travel down the coast from here. You haven't heard of it?" Without waiting for an answer, she continued, "It's a massive pack with lots of little crews. It's dirty and loud and smelly." Her little nose wrinkled. "Good riddance, I say! They're all scoundrels there." She paused, thought about that for a second, then finished with a cheeky smile, "'Course, I was raised to be one too but at least I'm not dirty or smelly."
Messages In This Thread
avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 09, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 09, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 09, 2014, 02:18 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 09, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 12, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 18, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 23, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 24, 2014, 07:34 PM