Swiftcurrent Creek avey tare's slasher flicks
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
Tuwawi playfully disagreed with her, causing Bones to pull a face and blow a raspberry at the red she-wolf, though in the end she concurred with a toothy smile. A little scrap of snakeskin stuck out from between two of her pointed teeth, though it quickly disappeared with a chance sweep of her tongue.

"I left because me mother's a wench," Bones replied with slightly less vehemence than when she'd broached this topic with Fox. "She's always away, raiding other packs. Skull died when we were little and Kraken disappeared a while ago..." The pup didn't explain that these were her litter mates, though Tuwawi could perhaps figure it out from contextual clues. "I was always left behind and alone with the ruffians." Her nose wrinkled. Truthfully, she liked some of the ruffians... but her mother's negligence had always bothered her.

"And," she continued after a thoughtful pause, "I wanted to find me father. Me mother ran off after laying with him and he never knew about me and Skull and Kraken. I bet he'd want to be around and take care of me—not that I need anyone to take care of me!" young Bones added quickly, flicking a damp ear almost indignantly.
Messages In This Thread
avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 08, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 09, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 09, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 09, 2014, 02:18 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 09, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 12, 2014, 02:20 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 12, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 16, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 18, 2014, 09:02 AM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Tuwawi RIP - March 23, 2014, 07:31 PM
RE: avey tare's slasher flicks - by Bones - March 24, 2014, 07:34 PM