Phantom Hollow "I found a lost boy!"
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
meeting thread for @Sage and @Crius :)) short post is short :/

The queen trotted before the young male, leading the way to Phantom Hollow where the Moonlit creatures ate, drank and lived. They reached the borders together and Malice stopped just after having crossed it. She turned to stop the boy from going after her, as the Beta was to approve of him before he could set foot in this sacred land.

Now howl for Sage, I'm sure she won't take long. She said, a bright smile on her muzzle. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

72 Posts
Ooc — AJ
Crius stopped in his tracks nearly tumbling into the female. It appears they had reached the border of her territory. He stood fully erect and shook his fur; it was a habit of his to shake his fur he had been doing it randomly since he was young. She had told him to stop and told him to howl, giving him a warm smile. 

He nodded and cleared his throat. "I...It's been awhile since I've done this." Crius admitted taking a deep breath. He raised his muzzle into the air and let out a sonorous clear howl to summon the one called Sage.
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Sage hadn't been doing anything particularly important, and was rather bored, so when the call for her presented itself she made a quick dash in it's direction. It was unfamiliar, adding a new source of excitement from the howl.

Soon enough she could smell Malice close to the stranger, perhaps a new member? This would be good, with their members slowly depleting and all. She made her way towards the border and nodding towards her alpha, slightly lower than her. "You called?
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Short post is short. Feel free to skip me after this :)

The female smiled at the boy, and when Sage approached it only brightened. She was sure Crius knew what to do now. He had to convince Sage that he was worthy enough to be called a Moonlit wolf. And so, she stayed silent, taking her place next to Sage, awaiting for him to speak up.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

72 Posts
Ooc — AJ
Crius lowered his head and coughed, it had been at least two years since he's howled; back home in Wyoming there was rarely a need since he was alone for the most part and didn't scarily claimed territories as his own. It felt right to howl once more almost like he completely broke his last tie to the life he once lived, a life that he wanted to neglect and cull away. 

He looked to the two females, Sage ad Malice, the time for nostalgia was over, it was time for him to sway both of these women into allowing him into their pack and if he wasn't careful, he could end up turned away or even worst, killed. 

"It's an honor to be in the company of you both, a-and I thank you for," He gulped trying to hide how nervous he was. "taking time from your busy days to evaluate me as a potential member.

The darkened male gave them both a shy smile, the best he could do is create a facade that he wasn't as scared as a cornered hare staring directly into the jaws of a rabid bear. "I believe th..that I can be an excellent addition member to your pack, as a hunter or even an outrider?"
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
His vulnerability made her smile, he seemed so nervous to be accepted. She couldn't imagine herself such a way, probably shining with confidence if she were to try to be accepted in a pack. Prove herself. Of course, his timid appearance wasn't taken like he were weak, Sage was just a different wolf than he.

He quickly got to the pony, which she liked, beating around the bush was boring and useless. Malice seemed to have already approved of his evaluation, and his vocabulary fit quite nicely. "I see no problem with allowing you to be in Moonlit. But everyone can hunt, am I not wrong? You must pull your weight, try your best at these trades. If not, we will not tolerate your presence.
72 Posts
Ooc — AJ
Well, things were going smoothly, for the most part, the one named Sage didn't present a threat. Perhaps it was a bad idea to say hunter, but what else would he say? Fishermen? Not likely. Hopefully, he'd get a nice guard job or something. 

"You have a point, but um... Am I in or?" He chuckled. 

short post I'm sorry!
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
The girl lifted her head in thought, until giving a small smile and nodding at the wolf. "I don't see why not. I trust Malice's judgment, you seem fit for Moonlit." Hunting wasn't a bad quality, if anything she enforced it, but it was such a common thing to hear wolves speak about, she'd grown rather tired of the trait. Knowing she could hunt rather well, along with other wolves made it seem less special in her mind. All in all, Crius seemed rather likable, hopefully the two could grow a friendly bond.