Phantom Hollow "I found a lost boy!"
72 Posts
Ooc — AJ
Crius lowered his head and coughed, it had been at least two years since he's howled; back home in Wyoming there was rarely a need since he was alone for the most part and didn't scarily claimed territories as his own. It felt right to howl once more almost like he completely broke his last tie to the life he once lived, a life that he wanted to neglect and cull away. 

He looked to the two females, Sage ad Malice, the time for nostalgia was over, it was time for him to sway both of these women into allowing him into their pack and if he wasn't careful, he could end up turned away or even worst, killed. 

"It's an honor to be in the company of you both, a-and I thank you for," He gulped trying to hide how nervous he was. "taking time from your busy days to evaluate me as a potential member.

The darkened male gave them both a shy smile, the best he could do is create a facade that he wasn't as scared as a cornered hare staring directly into the jaws of a rabid bear. "I believe th..that I can be an excellent addition member to your pack, as a hunter or even an outrider?"
Messages In This Thread
"I found a lost boy!" - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 07:27 PM
RE: "I found a lost boy!" - by Crius - April 01, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: "I found a lost boy!" - by Sage - April 02, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: "I found a lost boy!" - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: "I found a lost boy!" - by Crius - April 03, 2016, 09:51 AM
RE: "I found a lost boy!" - by Sage - April 03, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: "I found a lost boy!" - by Crius - April 03, 2016, 03:29 PM
RE: "I found a lost boy!" - by Sage - April 11, 2016, 03:53 PM