Broken Antler Fen Hook A Left, Hook A Right!
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 
@Brandy. Couldn't think up a better way to start it off 

Aduin, just like most other days, he was heading out to spend some time alone. He directed himself to his small little space he had for himself. So many things on mind. The two newcomers, practice to be a fighter, how Seb was dealing with this pack, and many other things. While he trekked, he kept his eyes out for anyone following. One thing he did not want was anyone finding his little spot. It took some time finding it, and he'd rather keep his spot a secret. His little secret. Everyone needed some place to rest at and be alone from time to time.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy was splayed out in a pool of sunlight, enjoying the warmth seeping into her fur and highlighting all the lovely colors of each hair. She was, for once, watching and listening for any approachers, so she was not surprised when Aduin came within her sightline. Giggling, she let out a playful bark and rolled around for a moment, scratching her back. After, though, she leaped to her paws and hared off towards her black and white friend. 
               "Ready or not, here we go!"
She made her sparring intentions clear in repeating some of Kinra's words. She'd said ready or not the three would be going after the pair of lynxes. The bronze she-wolf thought she was ready enough to go, but was worried about her more shy friend. A not so sneaky sneak attack seemed like a good idea. He'd see her and hear her words in enough time to prepare for her "attack", hopefully not spook him, and they would still get in their sparring. Plus, it just seemed like the thing to do. She was excited to see Aduin, and this would surely be more play than real practice until someone shifted the mood. As she approached, she planned her moes carefully. If this worked, she'd have pinned him in the end. As she got close, she cut a sudden right and bolted behind him, pushing off with her hind legs in a pounce as she aimed for his shoulders.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Apparently he hadn't been watching well enough. Someone shouted at to him, then when he turned he saw them bounding at him. It was the young wolfess, Brandy. He knew her intentions, but in truth had expected it to have much, much more warning. He tucked his tail in instinctively, and took a little leap forward. Not enough, apparently. She wouldn't hit his shoulders, but instead his lower back. Enough to knock him down, surely. 

He desperately tried to wriggle out, wriggling his rear to get out of her grasp. if his plan succeeded, he would do what Kinra taught. Dodge. He wasn't much of an attacker, so his best move would be to tire his opponent out until they can't attack, nor dodge. Then he would pounce down on her. But first he needed to escape her.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy let him slip through her paws easily, knowing he needed the practice more than she. She pushed herself, up, standing rooted to the ground in her best defensive stance. Head lowered to cover her neck and chest, crouched slightly to hide her belly, and ears down so they would not get ripped. She waited for him to advance, fixing him with her intent yellow gaze and tucking her tail in a last minute fix of her defense. 

Leaving this short so I dont assume anything.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin was let free easily. If it had been a real battle, it would have been over like that, most likely. The young male tried his best at giving off a playful smile. It only ended in failure with the amount of stress he had. He knew accidents were a thing prone to happen during these spars.

Taking his chance, he pounced forth, aiming for her scruff. No doubt he would fail, so just in case he planned for himself to spring back as quickly as possible, if the chance was to be given, not wanting to be taken down again.

Might want to do a roll for this bit
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Roll? Roll for what?

Brandy smiled at Aduin, trying to bring some of the playfulness she had into the bond forming between them. She worried about her friend, didn't want him so anxious all the time. She felt she was good for him, maybe could help him open up and be more confident. It was worth a shot, right? In her thoughts, she hesitated just a moment too long and jumped away too late from the black and white male. Aduin's teeth caught in her scruff, yanking her back and causing her to flop back onto her side. She let out a string of curses, her paws coming up to claw at his face. It wasn't aggressive, and she made sure to keep away from his eyes since he wasn't a real enemy. Her aim was to get him to back up long enough to get back to her paws, though she was sure it was an obvious plan that Aduin would see. Having her down was an advantage, not a wise one to give up.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I meant for a dodge. But nevermind 

Aduin backed off from the flailing of paws right away, not wanting a nick and not catching her curses. One reason was that he hated pain, but the other was after that shameful tree act, he guessed that even the smallest of nicks she would feel guilty about. And not under any circumstances did he want her to feel that again.

He backed up, ready to spring to the side if needed. He had only gone on the offensive once, and he planned on only doing that once. The only time he went on the offensive was against helpless prey, knowing they couldn't fight back as easily. The black and white boy tried his best to liven up, giving off another awkward smile, but this time accompanied by a playful bark.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy took the opening, though knowing it was intentional, and rolled to the side. She pushed herself up to her paws, springing up and into a defensive crouch. She held her stance, intent on letting Aduin attack until he barked at her. She giggled and play bowed, rear end wagging in the air and tongue lolling out of her mouth cutely. She stayed put only a moment before pouncing at his paws with a hyper and playful howl.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin got into his own play stance, bending down. And as it was, the ache was still there. He just hadn't moved his rear till now. Not enough to render him useless in this practice, nor show any sign of his sudden touch of pain. The boy held his composure, for the sake of keeping this friendly game of their going.

The boy suddenly felt the urge to get a conversation on. "You talked to the new members lately?" he questioned curiously. He personally hadn't, and would rather get to know them first before speaking to them personally.

They are so adorable, aren't they?
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy, caught off guard by the question, stilled herself and sat upright though she was a little close to Aduin thanks to her previous leap. She tipped her head, yellow eyes seeming to zone out for a moment. The play was forgotten for the moment, the yearling gathering the information she knew of the newcomers to the front of her mind. She didn't know one of them at all, but Val she'd had some time with. 
            "Only one, Val. He dosen't seem so bad. Interesting, to say the least. Have you talked to them?"

They ARE! :3           Brandy is in the beginning of a thread with Val, so I have to be vague xD
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I did say I would

Aduin let off a little smirk. She had been caught off guard, and with that not being part of the plan, it was a stroke of luck. He bent his hind legs down to be ready to spring them, a mischievous look on his face. An uncommon expression for him. But he waited for her to finish before taking a leap. Though as he did, he could easily imagine the mockful laughter of his past injury. It seemed that this little exercize had put strain on it. The sudden pain shooting up his back caused him to fly off track, a little ways to Brandy's side.

Once he hit the ground, whether taking her down with him or not which he wouldn't have noticed since his eyes were screwed shut, he let out a pained whimper. "M-my back. It hurts again." Aduin let his ears droop, saddended by the fact that his injury he had almost forgotten about had ruined his one moment of fun.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
I'm glad you decided to further her caring for him :3 Itll be cute. @Kinra, just tagging so you know you were/will be mentioned. Join if you want :D 

Brandy was too zoned out to notice his movements, even while and after talking. What brought her back from her thoughts was him flying at her, but she noticed his pained look and froze in confusion, letting him hit and getting shoved back. She yelped upon landing roughly on her right shoulder, twisting it painfully. She heard her friends words, gut clenching in fear. The bronze yearlings entire leg ached and burned, but her concern for Aduin, however, drove her to struggle to her paws and limp the short distance to him. At once, she howled for @Sebastian, knowing that he would be able to help them both. He just hoped they wouldn't get in trouble for trying to train in preparation for Kinra and their hunt. She wobbled on her right side and laid down beside the black and white males shoulder.
          "Sebastian will be here soon, he'll help."
She tried soothing him, but keeping her own tone calm was a task. It trembled with pain and anxiety, hoping that their alpha came soon. Her lemon eyes had glossed over, though from the hurt in her shoulder or the fear she felt for her friend it wasn't clear.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian listened to the howl and instantly jumped up. It was Brandy. He frowned because her howl sounded bad. The large male rushed forward, hoping nothing was wrong again. After all he told her to watch over Aduin and make him rest. Sebastian sprinted through the area, howling that he was coming. He was closer than he though, breaking through the bushes and needing to make an emergency break when he saw them. "What happened? Is something wrong?," he asked, sounding breathless from his run. Sebastian looked over the two, wondering how these two youngster keep getting themselves injured.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
How accident prone can these two be?

Aduin's ears wilted upon hearing her yelp upon his contact. Even though his pain had not subsided, he knew she was hurt, especially when he saw her limping and wobbling through his watering eyes. Something compelled him start nosing her the same way Sebastian had with his back when she came by his side. He somewhat enjoyed her close company. "I h-hope so...But B-Brandy? A-are you o-okay?" he asked concerned.

A sense of hope filled the boy upon Sebastian's arrival. The adult would certainly help. "Seb..my back started aching. But I think Brandy is hurt more." Aduin cast a worried glance over her, a small whimper directed toward her. Seb would certainly help both of them.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Apparently, very! ^-^ Pretty sure its just brandy though lol 

Brandy looked up from where she lay beside Aduin, still slightly shaking. His answering call had eased her nerves, knowing their alpha and medic would be here soon, but not the pain in her shoulder. She let Aduin speak when his brother arrived, turning and licking at her shoulder. It was already hot and inflamed, but there wasn't any damage that she could feel.... But she wasn't any sort of healer or medic. His words hurt her pride, the young female not wanting to admit any sort of weakness. Her ears drooped down and she kept her lemon eyes on her own paws as she spoke up.
       "W-We were doing practice for Kinra's hunt against the lynxes.... I-I guess I thought his back was alright.... Im so sorry Seb."
She really didnt mean to keep getting Aduin hurt, or herself or anyone else! She offered no explanation on her wound, feeling rather bitter about the fact that she'd just STOOD there, feeling what she would later know to be a mere sprain was deserved. She tried to hide her face in Aduins shoulder fur, skin warming in embarrassment. There was obviously no blame, in her eyes, on Aduin. She, after all, had initiated everything in charging at him for their practice.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked over the two broken bodies and looked frankly a bit confused. He looked down at Aduin and how Bandy was almost snuggled against him. "Your back? But I told you to rest it! If you injure it too badly you might not be able to do anything anymore!," he let out sounding worried. Then Brandy spoke, and Sebastian turned a bit more to her. Kinra... hunting against lynxes!?!? That sounded super dangerous. He was not having that. What was Kinra thinking?! "There will be no hunting on Lynxes, they are very dangerous," he stated.

"Sorry doesn't even cut it," he stated. "What happened to you then Brandy? What am I even going to do with you two. Aduin. You are going to rest. I am serious. I will keep you on den arrest if you won't," he pointed out to him. He couldn't have his brother and his bad hurting so badly. He stepped closer, he had the feeling it was Brandy that was getting them into trouble, which gave Sebastian so much more respect for Ambrosia. Hmm.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I don't think these two will be the only one getting a scolding

Aduin whined with his ears planted against his head like a young pup getting a scolding from a parent, which was the closest thing to the current situation. Only now could he see that someone always worrying about him could get annoying. And with him almost being an adult, he wanted to be independent. He was far from that, even if he didn't know that. But he kept his mouth shut, not wanting to speak out.

When he turned on Brandy for a split second, the boy wanted to say something. But truth be told, he was a little scared. Normally Seb was calmer than this. "I will...I promise." And with the lynx hunt now a big no-no, Aduin could rest without any training needed. Even though his back still ached, he tried to stand up and slink away, his tail and ears drooping.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The copper females ears splayed back against her skull, and she jumped up and to the side a bit in surprise with her tail between her legs and her head low to her chest. She'd assumed Kinra had TOLD Sebastian, and had no idea she would get into trouble for THAT! It seemed to knock the silvery she wolf down a few pegs to Brandy: a very good thing, considering she'd idolized the knight at first. 
          "It just twisted funny. I'm fine." 
She rolled her shoulder as if to show him it was okay, and though it ached and still burned a little, she made absolutely no sign of it.  She was naturally always getting herself into some mess, and this was the least amount of damage she's probably ever done to herself. If it hurt later, she would seek out the dark male. She slunk away from the massive alpha, still in a highly submissive pose, and keeping her nervous lemon eyes on his paws. She went the opposite way of Aduin, though she shot him a wistful glance. She wanted to follow him, press close into him for both of their comforts, but Sebastian's scolding had shaken her a little bit. As soon as she was okay to go, she was trotting off towards The Cove and unable to hide the ever so slight limp in her shoulder. She was hoping to find her mother, in need of some comfort. She knew her tan and black mother would scold her for hurting herself, but would also forgive her in the mothers natural worry for her pup to check her wounds.

Lol I'll be watching for that thread xD
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched as his words had quite the effect on both of the youngsters. The alpha male deflated a bit but he kept a bit of his strict gaze. "Brandy, if you don't let me check that it can get worse, and you might keep a limp forever," he pointed out to her. "I am not mad or am going to punish you but I am worried that if you keep being so reckless you will have to live with the consequences of those. The same counts for your back, Aduin. I don't like to see you get hurt and you are both members of my pack, both good hunters and we will need you if I am ever going to start a pack hunt after one of those moose that are living in this territory," he spoke to them.

"Aduin, you will rest were you get some rest, if that is your own secret den or the Cove, so be it. But you will take it easy. Brandy, the same goes for you, if that shoulder keeps acting up for a few more days you will come to me, that is an order as your medic. I don't want to see that limp later on bothering you. Understood?," he spoke. Now he thought of it Aduin and Brandy getting into trouble did help him take the lead. They saw him as his leader and they did call for him. Sebastian dropped the tough guy act. "I'm glad you howled for me though and you can still always howl for me. Just be careful with yourself, you only have one body."
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Last post

Aduin stopped in his walking, casting a glance back. He was mildly surprised Brandy didn't follow, but didn't beckon her to follow. If she needed time alone herself, he could respect that. His gaze came to Seb next. "I will." With that, he headed off, changing direction slowly as he went on to head for his secret clearing. Occasionally checking for anyone following.