Phantom Hollow Under The Burning Sun We Fight For Our Place
The Inquisitor
228 Posts
Ooc — Sable
Any other day Mitanni would have been excited at the prospect of a pack hunt, but given her condition she couldn't bring herself to feel any particular enthusiasm. The thought of chasing game and bringing it down was already making her want to favor her injured leg more noticeably, and she fought the urge to lift it a little higher so that it didn't support her weight. I hope I can do this, she worried, but kept her misgivings to herself.

Her amber eyes strayed in swift little glances as other pack wolves arrived, and their headcount was rather small. It only added to her uncertainty, but even that was minuscule compared to the rush of anxiety she felt when she noticed Judas enter the scene. What was he doing here? Was he allowed out of his den? Her ears tipped back and she sent a nervous glance Malice's way, but when the leader said nothing about him and instead went on to address their meeting she uneasily settled in to listen.

She barely resisted the urge not to continue peeking over her shoulder at the one who'd attacked her, but managed to gather the gist of the plan. Runners to herd the prey, others to ambush, and anyone to bring it down. It was simple but guaranteed to work, and because she wasn't the strongest or biggest and could still move on three legs, Mitanni voiced in a whisper, "I can herd it this way."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Under The Burning Sun We Fight For Our Place - by Mitanni - April 14, 2016, 12:15 AM