Firestone Hot Springs when it rains
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
It was refreshing to have the spring rain drum at you. Raining had always been a peaceful time for the yearling and a good time to adventure. It was early in the morning and he was back in his own den with his lover. He stretched his limbs before heading off. Before breaking through the border however, he howled for @Sage, in case she wanted to come with him.

It took a few hours to reach the springs. But still as the sun rose, dark clouds still covered it's rays. Issun lay down by a hot spring, enjoying the warmth it caused.
common | japanese
Demon? Manipulative's kinda in the job description.
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Rain was rather the opposite to Sage, it brought back old memories of her barely surviving the wilds alone, moving back to whatever shelter she had every time thunder boomed, shivering from the cold. Now, though, she laid under a canopy of trees, only the occasional drop or two hitting her fur. She had just woken up and was laying outside her and Issun's den, she wondered where he had run off–a howl for her then answered her inquiry.

Going after the call, and following his scent, she was lead to the hot springs. A smile arose on her maw, remembering her meeting with Cicero and Goldhawk. That had been her first occurrence to gain a the scout trade.  She saw Issun laying beside a hot spring, and made her way next to him. "You called?"
[Image: naturalist.gif]—(1/5)
[Image: outrider.gif]—(1/5)
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He looked unto her and smiled. It always made him happy and confident when Sage was in his presence. He nodded a yes, leaning against her.

"I just wanted to get out and take a breather," he started. Life's been bumpy and the yearling felt that a break was needed. "Everything been going ok?"
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
She sat down beside her partner, inspecting the familiar land. A part of her missed the both charming Cicero and Goldhawk, though their conversations were ended abruptly by Cicero's uneasiness around males, she would have loved for him to stay longer. Now, she sat here with Issun, which was just as lovely even with the recent occurrence. "I'm well, and you?" His question was considerate, causing her to smile wide. 

"I also have another question..." Sage lingered a bit, was she actually getting embarrassed to ask? How childish.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
His lips curved upward at the sight of her smile. "Things are going smooth," he answered. There was nothing crazy going on anymore and he liked it exactly like that. Little did he know, the future held problems.

The yearling's ears perked in a concerning way. "You can ask me anything," he said. Whatever she had to ask, he was sure he could take it.
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
"Are we still holding a wedding?" At the time, when she purposed the idea the first time she simply loved it, but apart of her felt like Issun didn't want to be married in front of the whole pack. She looked down at him, hoping to be holding a stoic look instead of uneasy.

Luckily he too had been rather well, taking a weight off her shoulders. She was aware all some of the stressful things occurring in his life.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Issun nodded. "Yes, of course!" He had been for it from the beginning and even after resent events he still wished to do so. The yearling was sure the pack didn't know yet but he wanted to make it known.

blegh.. short post, sorry :(
common | japanese
226 Posts
Ooc — Hannah
Her ears lifted at his response, relief washing over her. "When should we hold it?" Sage suppressed the urge to wag her tail at the news, but managed to stay rather stoic, besides a small smile agaisnt her maw. 

Right back at you, haha
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
"I say we wait a little while," he proposed. "I don't want to rush into things after the... incident." He didn't wish it to be too early or to late. As of right now, it wasn't a good idea to rush into the plan. There were many things they needed to mend and Malice had yet to know they were mates.
common | japanese