Phantom Hollow counting our quarters
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
All Welcome 
Maybe @Malice ?

Issun stomped through the woods, mumbling and growling to himself. The episode with Judas had had him on edge for the hours. His hackles were raised and his tail twitched with irritation. He wanted the half breed out somehow. Away so he couldn't do harm to anyone else. If he tried to lay even a paw on Sage, the yearling would do terrible things.

The warrior huffed with annoyance. Hopefully the crazy wolf could come to his senses one day. Maybe Issun could trust him one day, but that was unlikely now. Not after what had happened.
common | japanese
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Whoopsie daisy, forgot about this thread XD Sorry for the delay!

A loud sigh battled the silence all around a peculiar, scarred woman. Her head low, pointed at the ground, like a lost child that has given up on finding it's mother, she walked around. Things were moving too fast for her. Life seemed to be a race car, and she had to keep up by running while her paws were tied together. Hopefully today would be a bit more quiet. For her, and the living being being developed inside her.

It didn't take long for her to pick up the scent of the young warrior, and her head shot right up. She faked a smile, Her scarred eye squinted, and approached the other dark being. She didn't know if it was visible that she was pregnant, she hoped the smell of Burke had washed away, and prayed he couldn't just feel there was something wrong.

Good morning. She greeted casually, standing tall and proud before him.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Going to assume this takes place after the thread with Burke.

Issun stopped his pacing when he heard Malice approach him. The yearling was too on edge to notice anything strange about Malice just yet. All he was interested in now (at least for the moment) was Judas. He still seemed out for blood. "Oh thank fucking god you're here. We need to talk about Judas. He-"

He paused only to notice her fake expression. And that smell. That familiar smell of Blackfeather. What had happened? "Malice... is there something wrong? Why do you smell of Blackfeather?" There was no signs of her being pregnant and Issun was unaware of Burke mating with their alpha, so he was really confused. She had never said she was going to Blackfeather, did she?
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The young boy seemed stressed. The queen could understand why. She was on edge too, both because of Judas who was still trying to escape and her followers finding out about her probable pregnancy with the leader of the Dark Brotherhood. The foul language didn't bother her, she actually found it quite humorous in a way. He didn't finish his sentence though, leaving her confused and curious. He what? What is it Issun? She asked.

The silence ruled over them both for a while, like a large ship floating over the creatures that lived in the oceans, some pitch black, others as clear as crystal. Fuck. The scent of Burke wasn't gone. Fuck fuck fuck. she couldn't lie to him. A good leader didn't lie. She mustn't lie. I went to the lake... She started, taking a deep breath. Burke was there. He claimed me, said I was in heat, and I played right along with him. She admitted, a somewhat proud expression that she so boldly could reveal her secrets now.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Shock washed over him at Malice's answer. When did that happen? Why would this Burke even do it with someone he barely knew. Why would Malice let him? Questions, questions, questions. But that word. Heat.

"Wait, wait... was that was why you smelled like that? This heat?" The smell was the culprit behind it all. No wonder he had no control! "What's going to happen now?! What does that heat do to you?!"
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
The topic of Judas was written on a piece of paper, wrinkled up, thrown out of a window, ran over with a car and set on fire. For short: It was gone. Her ears lowered themselves in an embarrassed manor. She chuckled a nervous laugh, filled with guilt. I don't know much about the topic myself, but it is likely the reason why you couldn't control yourself She responded, her eyes finding something else to focus on.

I-I only know that I-I... She couldn't finish that sentence, not to such a young boy. How could she stretch and pull it to sound more childlike. When a male and a female love each other very much... No no, cancel that... She tried.

There's a chance that there will be young'uns running around Phantom Hollow... She said, defeated.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Children. There's going to be children because of that alpha. Scratch that. Not only because of Burke, but because of him. Issun was unaware that he couldn't reproduce, so he was certain that these pups would be his. "And I mated with you too.. s-so... oh no...."

"No... No...No! That can't happen! I-I'm not ready to be a father! What would Sage say?", he screeched in a panic. What is she got angry with him again? He couldn't go through that again "What if they hate me? Oh..." By now he was talking to himself. He didn't know what to do or what to say. Then something came to mind: something that made him both fearful and a bit angry. "What if this Burke takes them away from us? Y-you won't let him right? They're Moonlit's children right?!"
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She made herself small, pulling one leg up in shock of his sudden panic attack. Didn't he know he was way too young? Oh boy, how could she ever explain something?! How would she even raise children if she couldn't even explain stuff like this to an almost adult wolf?! She screamed internally, his panic causing hers. 

Calm down, Calm down! She yelled, sounding as terrified and panicked as him. If anyone would see them, hear them, they would be declared insane. AAAAHHH. She screeched, her emotions being too much for her to bear right now. You're too young! The pups won't be yours, calm down! Burke won't take them away, everything is under control! She went closer and closer to the ground, her yellow eyes darting from left to right. PLEASE STOP PANICKING! She panicked.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He tried to calm down, seeing Malice panicking. His expression of confusion only grew at her words. "I-I don't understand. What do you m-mean by too young?" The yearling never had the chance to learn all these things. There was no one willing to teach him, so at the moment he was baffled. There was so many questions and he didn't know what to do.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
She panted, her belly almost touching the moist floor of the hollow, the hollow she loved so dearly. Her ears perked up again as they both calmed down, just a bit. Yearlings aren't able to produce offspring. She answered him. With shaking legs she got up, sure that whatever was growing inside her had had the same shock as her. It made her giggle, a soft happy sound. So don't worry. Burke said he would even visit us from time to time to see his children! She added excited.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He sighed. What a relief. He wasn't sure how Sage would take it if the result of the two messing around was puppies. Still, the yearling wasn't fond of the idea of having parents of different packs and the news of Burke coming into their territory made it worse. What if they leave them for Blackfeather?

"Ok," he answered in an unsure tone. "What does he look like? I don't want to mistake him for someone else and start trouble."
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Her panting stopped, the adrenaline in her blood slowly decreasing. Jezus, she had not expected the conversation to go like this. She just hoped Issun wouldn't tell every wolf about the pups she was having with Burke. He could know about it, for he had been a part of the whole drama, sort of, but for the others it was a private matter. When the time was right, they would all just see -maybe even smell- that she was pregnant. For now, it was handier to just keep it quiet.

Gray with a raven saddle, a docked tail, She summed up Burke for Issun, hoping to say nothing too embarrassing. Blue eyes... uhm... Quite old but still pretty admirable. Yep, failed. A gray and charcoal mask and a pretty massive build. That was pretty much all there was to say about his appearance. But now, Malice got curious about the ashes where the subject of Judas was written.

But Issun, She started. What about Judas?
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He nodded. Issun had seen the Blackfeather's beta and she had already got him thinking poorly of their neighbors. He didn't know what to think of the aloha, but he couldn't be that bad right? Still, the idea of Burke coming into their territory, learning the ins and outs, it didn't sit well. But his lips were sealed.

His expression changed as soon as Malice mentioned Judas. "Last night he was acting strange," he started with a scowl, "He said he was going to attack Sage, then he... tested my patience. So I gave him a warning not to touch anyone." How he did so, the yearling wouldn't give details. "I don't trust him. What if he goes attacking someone else? What do we do then?"
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Yes, Nemesis wasn't the most likable wolf in the plains, and Malice could understand that he wasn't on such amazing terms with the Blackfeather wolves. But, Burke was so different. So calm, such an inspiration. Indeed, he acted cold and stoic, but Malice could understand why -that was mostly thanks to Sebastian-. He had lost the one he loved, had been through rough times, that was for sure. Yet he was still going, still leading. Malice admired that about him -and because he was fricking handsome, but hey!-. Besides, now that she had gotten closer to the gray beast, she knew there was something hidden behind that mask of charcoal, behind those icy cold eyes.

He will do no such thing. She growled, angry that after all that she had told Judas he still sought revenge of some sort. She turned her head to show her scar to Issun, reminding him that he had been pretty lucky. If he goes savage again, we may end him. We have shown respect, we have shown mercy, but if he doesn't appreciate that, we have done all we can. She spoke in a cold voice, actually furious inside. I will speak to him. She ended, having made up her mind. Even if she had to end him herself, no one would get hurt anymore.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He nodded, content with her words. Issun could be at somewhat ease now, but still keep a good eye on the prisoner. Maybe after Malice talked to him he would change. There had to be someone he cared about here. "Thank you."

"Is there anything else?" he asked.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice thought hard and long when he asked her if there was anything else. Suddenly, she remembered. Buffalo and Byll!

Yes. I have talked to some loners who have shown up at our borders. They will bring food and perhaps even herbs to our pack until there are spots free. Please, do not attack the white wolves who go by the name of Buffalo and Byll. She informed, and also remembered his rank as a gamma. He was third in command, surely he wouldn't mind informing the others. Malice had to go as quickly as she could to Judas. Would you mind telling the others of this?
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
I'll archive this!

He nodded to her request. "I'll be sure to get to it," he answered. It was good to know wolves were interested in Moonlit. Their ranks were growing quickly and it was a reliving to see. The more the merrier as they always say.

"I'll be going then," he said, nodding before walking away. All this information would be a lot to take in. After knowing puppies were arriving, Issun was determined to care for them, no matter where their father came from.
common | japanese