Broken Antler Fen Crushing
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Private 
Time for a bit of a certain talk @Sebastian

Aduin didn't know what it was. The first time he ever saw her, he was nervous. But slowly, he was becoming more and more confident around her. Yet now he wasn't sure what this was. He felt cared for when she was around, despite both of them getting hurt upon every meeting. How she stood up for both of them, even when he had already done so. She was so many things he wished he was. Yet at the same time, they were almost the same.

Ever since their last meeting, only her name was on his mind. It made him all warm and fuzzy inside, like he had eaten butterflies and they still fluttered around. There was only one wolf he knew who could help him. So with that, he headed toward The Cove, hoping to seek out his step-brother, Sebastian. He had helped him before with things before, so why not this?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian is like his personal protector-medic-therapist-brother x) omg basically seb is admins mom lol

Sebastian was resting in the Cove. The open clearing in the woods that had the feeling of a cove was a perfect shelter for a whole pack. The male however was very tired of all his duties, so resting in the clearing was something he thought he deserved. The young male closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep. Once someone started to enter the clearing he automatically woke up, unclear how long he had been napping. Sebastian noticed it was Aduin and thumped his tail against the ground. The male yawned and pushed himself into a sitting position. "Hi little brother," he greeted him.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin came to sit on his haunches right in front of Seb, his own tail swaying back and forth, his face a mix of confusion and nervousness. "Hi." He paused there, trying to think up his question. Why was it so hard to think up a simple question? He couldn't even answer that. But soon, it finally came to him. "What's it like to like someone? More than a friend?" he asked. That's what he felt was happening, but he couldn't be sure. He felt his face warm up, only a little.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at his younger brother, though not by blood, he still felt like a younger brother. The male looked at the other with some curiosity. Sebastian was a bit surprised by the question. "I assume you are talking about Brandy," he stated after his mind realized that it might not be too much of a surprise. "Well, you will want to be around them all the time, and you want to see that they are safe, you don't want to see them hurt," he spoke. "Like a good friend you usually have that feeling, but when it is someone special it feels different. I bet you don't want to see me hurt either, yet with Brandy you feel different about it... right?," he offered, trying to see if Aduin felt that way.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin gave off an awkward smile, feeling warm around the face. There was that feeling again. Hearing her name, it made him tingle a bit. He listened in on Sebastian's explanation, his eyes growing wide over time with realization. "I always feel..fluttery in the tummy when i think her name. Is that why?" he asked. If it was, what would he do about it? Surely he couldn't just go up to her and tell her. What if she found it weird? He didn't want to think about that.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled when Aduin asked more about it. He slowly nodded. "Yes, it means you like her more than just friends," he confirmed to Aduin. "But... the question is... Do you want her to be your mate? Do you want her to be yours?," he asked. Last time he explained about heat Aduin came over as he did not want to be close to a female ever again, especially when he explained sex to him. Well, with having a girlfriend he might need to start liking such a thing. "Because well, with a mate you do other things that with friends. You understand that right?," he asked to be sure.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin was taken aback by the mention of mates. His flutters got bigger in his tummy. "Is this what Seb felt around Haven?" he thought. He decided not to ask, knowing how Seb was at the mention of her name. Besides, there were other things to discuss. One of them being Brandy's age. 

Then Seb went on to mention the 'other things'. That sent the flutters in his tummy into a frenzy, his head suddenly feeling light. He gave it a shake to clear it, then asked, "Um...I-Isn't she y-young? Really y-young?" She certainly seemed younger than him.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at Aduin and smiled a bit. "She is, she has not reached a year yet. You are a bit older than her. So you will have to make sure you will move at her pace alright?," he spoke to him. Not that he expected any less from Aduin. "Once she is a bit older your age difference won't matter too much. Haven was younger than me too, and I kept it with kisses and things like that, looking out for her. But it might be that it is the same story as me and Haven. Haven liked me but was not ready yet to be mates. She was younger and wanted to see the world. It might be the same for Brandy. Dealing with these things is terribly difficult. I can only say that..."

Sebastian looked at his little brother and wondered how far his crush was already, or if he was actually in love. "At one point you will need to talk to her about these feelings you have, if you want her to know about them at least," he explained.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin nodded. He was fine with taking things slow. Especially since he didn't want to do all that 'stuff'. If it meant just keeping close and the small things, he was fine. The only question left was what would she say? Would she accept him, or turn him away? He didn't even know if she had family. 

Before he could ask, Seb went on to the subject of telling her. And now that he thought about it, it made him nervous. More nervous than usual interactions with Sebastian. "T-T-Tell her? H-How do I t-tell her?" What did he do? Just walk up to her and say 'Hey, I like you.' Aduin wasn't that confident. Then an idea popped up. "M-Maybe you could? Or someone close to her?" His tail wagged in excitement at his idea, not knowing that the idea would possibly make him look less confident.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian knew that feeling all too well but still he found that he had to tell it to them himself. "Well, just tell her you fancy her as more than friends and see what she says. It is kind of tough though, so if you aren't ready then maybe you shouldn't do it. But always do it yourself. That is way better than when she hears it from someone else," he spoke to Aduin.

"Because then it would be from your heart, and from you personally, and you feelings for her would be personal too. I won't tell her, she won't hear it from me," he spoke to Aduin and smiled at him encouragingly.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin hesitated on Seb's words. If he wanted to get her to like him, he would have to be confident. Say it from the heart, not the brain. Sure, getting turned down face to face would hurt him. But for once in his life, he had to take a risk. Just this once. He nodded to his step brother, sitting upright. "I'll do it." He nuzzled Seb's neck in thanks, then turned to run off, tail wagging in excitement.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled and then nodded, nuzzling him back. "Good luck!," he wished him. That reminded him that he might needed to do some confessing himself to a certain lady very soon. He loved his date with Pearl and even though she was quite intense with her heat Sebastian had the idea that she would make a good alpha female. Hopefully the others would accept his choice. He still felt a bit hesitant, unsure, after all nothing worked out so far....

- end -