Broken Antler Fen Right Back At It Again
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Chittering laughter sounded above the copper females head as she tried, again, to catch a squirrel in the SAME tree Aduin had gotten hurt falling from. She liked to think this was the same squirrel, but there was no real way to tell. She'd tried to surprise it around the tree, but a starling had alerted the fluffy mammal to her tricks and up the tree he went.
        "Damnit!"
Brandy snarled up at the squirrel, lashing her tail. Should have went for the damn STARLING instead. She was good at catching birds. She coiled up her muscles, bunching them and releasing herself up the tree. She usually managed to scramble her way up a decent amount, but couldnt find claw holds. The momentum of her jump wasnt enough to carry her up the tree, and it was too wide for her to get her paws around. Her claws scraped, scattering bark shards down below her, paws slamming against the ground roughly. A slew of cursing came after, and her shoulder ached a little bit. It'd been fine after leaving Sebastian, but all this jumping was obviously too much for it and she stopped. Well, NOW what? The squirrel would need to be abandoned, and she did so before it could taunt her anymore. Now where would her fiery paws lead her? Perhaps there was someone she could go play with, or adventure with?

@Aduin, if you have time? :3
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Keeping it vague, since the other thread hasn't finished yet

Aduin had begun pacing after his conversation with his step-brother in thought. How was he going to tell her? This was bugging him, it should have been easy. All he had to do was say some words. So why was it so hard? Finally, he drew up his strength and left his little secret area to find her.

He ended up finding her in their first meeting place. "H-Hey Brandy, I-" He stopped short when he saw she was trying to get the squirrel again. "Squirrel again?" he asked, cocking his head in curiosity. But also with worry in his eyes, remembering her shoulder.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy turned to see her salt and pepper friend, smiling and yipping happily in greeting, rushing over and rubbing her face against his neck. When he asked about the rodent, she scowled back at the tree for a moment before shifting her lemon eyes back to him, sweet and interested.
         "Tried, but missed him again. Decided not to go with it, since my shoulder is still a bit sore."
No need to piss off the alpha again. That, plus the worry in his brown eyes made her want to be more careful. Why? Who the hell knows. But she did know the sinking, awful feeling in the pit of her stomach that made her never, NEVER want him to worry ever again. Especially because of her.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin smiled at her, happy to see she wasn't exerting too much on her shoulder. Then he thought back to his original reason for finding her. This would take some time for him to say, so he sat down. Ready to tell her. "Um, B-Brandy...You've been a good friend. A great friend. And I know we just met not that long ago, b-but..." He stopped short of words, getting really nervous. His face started to feel warm, his tail twitching nervously. He couldn't even look her in the eyes, and instead looked at the ground.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
His sudden change of demeanor worried Brandy, and the worst case scenario piped up in the back of her mind. She splayed her ears down and took a step back, whimpering softly.
       "Y-you think I'm too much trouble, don't you? A-Aduin I promise I'll behave! I'll stop getting us hurt, I swear. I'll be careful."
She stared forward at him until the copper female realized there would be no eye contact. He was so mad at her.... She turned her multicolored body away, tail tucked and head down low, starting to slink away.
                  "I-Im sorry...." 
Normally, the fiery young female wouldn't ever do such things. She was not one to give up so easily, but Aduins opinion meant a great deal to her.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
I think now would be a good time to bring in the mother

Aduin was taken aback. She thought he was mad at her? Never. How could he ever be mad at her. But her getting all worked up forced the words tumbling out before he could stop himself. "What? No, Brandy, that's not it. Brandy, I like you!" He realized only just too late that he had shouted that out, loud and clear. Yet, for some reason, it didn't bother him. He rushed after her to be at her side, now looking at her face, taking in every detail. "I-I like you, Brandy."
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ill throw her in after this post right here :)

Brandy jumped in surprise, with Aduin so close to her. His gaze captivated her, and she didnt notice the light pawsteps closing in. He.... Liked her? In what way? They were already friends, so did that mean.... Nah, surely he'd been about to tell her something else. She felt her skin heat up in a blush, and she giggled, but her gaze never left his.
       "Then whats got you looking so nervous?"
Luckily, the poor boy didnt have to worry about trying to explain. Ambrosia broke from the trees, grinning mischievously at her daughter.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia grinned as she came through the trees, shaking her head. She'd heard their altercation when she'd been looking for her troublesome daughter.
    "Dear, I'm afraid you might want to look a bit more into his previous comment."
She turned to Aduin, brow raised.
               "Unless I'M the mistaken one?"
She looked at him with eyes exactly like Brandy's smiling and with a hint of mischievous fire in their depths. She seemed to be asking him if he LIKED her daughter, in the sense she thought he did. Brandy never shut up about him when she was in the den, and the mother was sure that her daughter returned the feelings.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin went to speak about his nervousness, but then someone came into view. Someone he had seen before, though didn't know them himself. That made him feel nervous, knowing someone had listened in. "I-I..Hi there." He was at a bit of a loss of words. Until he saw the similarities between the two.

He shook his head. "N-No." He turned back to face Brandy, trying to look as confident as ever. "I really do like you, Brandy. M-More than a friend." He glanced to the other, the older one. He had suspicions that this was Brandy's mother, or somehow related to her.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy was glaring at her mother, still standing at the salt and pepper male, when he spoke. Wait.... What?!He.... LIKED her, as in more than a friend? She swung her head around, a dumbfound look on her pretty little face. She was surprised someone could like someone as stubborn, hyperactive, troublesome as the copper she wolf. Her mother nudged her, and she shook her face rid of the look and daze. 
     "You.... LIKE me?"
She wasnt quite sure what to do with this information, and just couldnt say anything else. Thank god for her mother....
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia had to nudge her silent, stone-still daughter. Then, she seemed like she couldn't seem to know what to say or something. So again, Ambrosia had to help her out.
     "Well, how do you feel? You talk about him all the time, and you seem to feel the same, no?"
Brandy managed to nod after that and Ambrosia rolled her eyes.
             "I swear sometimes I think you aren't my daughter."
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin nodded, a little worried about her reaction. Did she not return his feelings? His ears wilted a bit at the thought. Had he just ruined their friendship? Had he made things worse? His head lowered toward the ground, eyes still on the pair. 

But then his ears perked up. A shy smile spread across his muzzle. "Y-You..talk about me?" He then moved his gaze on the other, who turned out to be Brandy's mother. "Oh. Y-You are her m-mother?" he asked, surprised he hadn't realised already. He wasn't sure if her presence would change Brandy's answer for better or worse.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
That seemed to losen up the young female. She smiled warmly, pressing herself into his side and nuzzling his jaw.
            "Of course I talk about you. I-I share you're feelings. A-At least I think.... Is that the fluttering I feel in my belly when I think of you? Warm and fuzzy?"
She grinned and licked his cheek, tail wagging behind her. Yep, she definitely liked him.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia smiled as Brandy finally did something on her own. She shifted away, and thought about leaving, but the young male courting her daughter called her lemon eyes back to him with a wider grin and a nod.
  "Yes, I'm her mother."
She remembered seeing him around the alpha, but wasnt sure of their relation. She decided not to ask, letting the two figure out what they were doing.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
The boy's tail wagged in glee. Aduin enjoyed her company, now knowing that she shared his feelings. It made him happy to have met her before. He nuzzled her back, a large smile on his face. She had the same feeling, based on what she said, the fluttery feeling. But that feeling, it was going away in her company. "Thank you" he whispered. He  felt that nothing could ruin this day.

Then he remembered the mother's presence and backed off a bit to acknowledge her. "Y-you have a beautiful daughter, Ms..." he paused, having not known her name. "And now I know where she gets it from" he said, trying to get on her good side. He felt as confident as ever.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy chuffed happily, nuzzling into his shoulder fur. This was nice, and new, and something she never wanted to lose. Her tail was still wagging and a grin was set on her face. She wasn't sure what to do from here though. Well.... She couldn't know if she didn't ask. 
        "What do we do now?"
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia wagged her tail  smiled, taking the compliment like the vain female she was. 
      "Ambrosia."
She looked over Aduin, tipping her head and blinking her lemon eyes at him.
                "Have to be good looking to pull other good looking wolves."
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin flashed a confident smile at the mother of his crush after his compliment. He felt warm around his shoulder where Brandy nuzzled. He rubbed his muzzle against the back of her neck in a sign of affection while his tail wagged in excitement. Then he pondered Brandy's question, his tail slowing. What do they do now? He had to think of something. "Um...I should have thought this through" he murmured quietly to himself.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy giggled, nipping at his neck gently and bounding away, only slowing to whip around and play bow. Her lemon eyes were playful and carefree, begging him to give chase and play with her. Such serious things could wait until they'd had their fun, not to mention be alone. She could handle herself from here, and her mother looked like she had other things on her mind. Her tail wagged so fiercely that it swayed her butt with it. Sunlight shone down on her, dappling her copper, cream, and red pelt in fire.

They're so frikkin cute x3
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia, once Brandy pranced off, gave a last congratulating nod before slipping away into the forest. She had antlers to collect.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Fade?

Aduin chuckled then went to follow her, giving chase and playing her game. He pounced after her, a wide grin across his muzzle and let out a playful yip. He admired her appearance in the sunlight. It made him pause and admire her closely. Looking her over, taking in every detail. Her multi-color pelt, her eyes, her tail. Was this how it was to like someone? To be with someone? If it was, he wanted to feel this forever.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
[alright they can finish their talk in another thread then.]

The copper she wolf barked at him, wiggling and taking off again with her eyes shining. She was experiencing a lot of new things here in this fen, and she couldn't ever be happier. But what she felt right now, right here, for the salt and pepper male, was better than anything she'd ever experienced. 
    "I like being with you Aduin. I'm glad you like me."