Phoenix Maplewood I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
As Grace was on her way to the Emberwood, a howl beckoned her otherwise. It was Saena, and she sounded worried. She limped her way there, and placed herself near the edge of the pack. She listened to the meeting, horror growing. So Esaro had gone out in an attempt to keep the peace. She couldn't understand how it had brought war, but had no time to think about it before the alpha was calling for a move.... She was upset, but not as much as she should've been. She'd been torn, but it looks as though she didn't need to make the choice herself. Saena was leaving, and giving opportunity to leave. The little red yearling, though visibly trembling to probably the whole pack, stood and looked around.
        "I thank you, Saena, for giving me a home and a chance, I will forever respect you and wish you the best. But I cannot travel with the pack, finding it in my own best interests and your own. You don't deserve someone putting forth half an effort because her heart is elsewhere. Goodbye, Phoenix Maple wood. Be safe."
Before anyone had chance to react, specifically Saena or Luke, the little yearling had slipped into the woods and trotted off with her awkward gait.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I know that you got daddy issues, and I do too - by Grace - April 17, 2016, 12:52 PM