Sleeping Dragon you were a star, my dear, the brightest in all the skies
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
As fleimkepa, Magpie's place was at the Heda's side, and there she sat as a still statue; slightly behind, so as not to take the spotlight, and also that she might watch those gathered before the Commander. Her jaw remained set and clenched, though she did her best to keep her expression stoic. Although her role was to advise the dark yearling, Thuringwethil seemed perfectly happy to ignore her opinions and charge ahead with whatever decision made her blood the hottest. While part of Magpie wanted to grab the child by her scruff and drag her away to shake some sense into her, the Corvidae knew better than to scold the leaders in front of the entire pack, especially if her advise was to do the exact opposite of what had already been announced. And so she simply stewed, thoughts burning so brightly behind the firm set of her jaw and calm of her exterior, that the woman completely missed the name (and presence) of her niece.

She would stay in Drageda while the others went on a foolhardy mission; if only because she wanted no part of their war.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!