Hoshor Plains Some people feel rain, others just get wet.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Steady stood and closed some of the distance between them, his tail swaying back and forth in friendliness. Nice to meet you, Inari, ​he replied. The other male confessed he was of no pack at this current time, and Steady took that as an opportunity to question him. Is that by chance or by choice? he asked. 

The stranger asked about his home, and Steady turned his head in the direction of it, gesturing with his nose. That large one there on the horizon. It doesn't look too big from this distance, but it's a good size,  he said.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 19, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 23, 2016, 02:21 PM