Hoshor Plains Some people feel rain, others just get wet.
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Inari didn't seemed to what to change his current status, and Steady supposed he shouldn't push any harder. He didn't want to force the male to join his small pack. If he was easier, and made friends, it would probably leave a better impression. Steady nodded, and let that part of the conversation drop.

Steady looked thoughtful for a moment, then realized he knew next to nothing about any of the packs in the area. He was a home-body at heart, and rarely traveled since joining Silvertip Mountain. Unfortunately, I can't help with that. However, we have a very skilled Scout in our pack that might be able to point you in the right direction, he offered. You're welcome to come back with me, or visit when you're ready, and call for me and Mason, he instructed, wondering if the lone wolf would take him up on it.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 19, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Some people feel rain, others just get wet. - by Steady - April 29, 2016, 07:39 PM