Lost Creek Hollow Tired and forgotten.
9 Posts
Ooc — Nico
Wanda was now exhausted, she had tried many a pack now, and all seemed to not like her silly antics and dark sense of humour. Now willing to put up with anything, she came across a beautiful forest canopy area, although not the dark and shadows she was used to, she felt like she might be able to adjust to this. When reaching upon the border, she let out her third howl within the span of the long week. Sitting down on the feathery grass, she recited in her head what she would say, not wanting to freak them out or make another fatal error causing her to rejected yet again, or being chased away by a insane pregant bitch.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
With the return of Ishi, Shikoba had been able to breathe easier in her den. Healing wasn't taking as long as it felt, she was able to move with a smaller limp, the redness of her scars was starting to fade. But they still marked her.

With the howl bringing her to her feet, the native woman made her way through the trees and grass towards the border. Her muscles popped as she straightened her body and raised her stature. Her head and tail was held high, along with her hackles.

She could see a figure sitting in the distance, and she looked calm. Shikoba showed off her scars proudly as she stood, giving off a loud bark. Her scars were not scars for the very moment, they were proof that she survived something. Something big and dangerous.

Her bark was to alert the loner that he or she was not alone, but also being her leaders @Mordecai and @Harlyn over. She continued her way over before pausing and saying anything. She knew why she was here.
[Image: giphy.gif]
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
The howl drew him out as well, propelling him towards the outer limits of the territory to suss out the source. At that point, with tensions as high as they were following the return of Ayishik to their fold, he dreaded the call at their doorstep. But it was also just as impossible to assume that they could somehow fade into obscurity with partial neglect of the furthest reaches of their claim; wolves would always come to the borders of a pack, especially when they wanted something.

And what Mordecai wanted most of all then and there, was for his home to be left alone. He moved swiftly through the growing grasses and plants, trying to hone in on where it was he needed to be as quickly as he could. For all he knew, Shardul could have easily been just a few paces off from their wood, and that was a thought that had stayed with him for a longer length than the winter had lasted.

It was Shikoba he caught sight of first, bobbing through the terrain towards the uneven fringes; her bark in the scant minutes to follow brought him in closer, and ultimately to the wayfarer at their doorstep. He passed by the native she-wolf to close in that distance to the unfamiliar wolf, his own body language beyond pride and leaning towards aggression. This was a no man's land for all of them; his solitary gaze swept through the brush for sign of the feline before settling on the ashen she-wolf.

"You picked one hell of a time to be calling along these borders."
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
9 Posts
Ooc — Nico
Joining 
As the first figure approached, Wanda knelt down into a submissive stance. She forced herself into her best behaviour, not wanting to fuck up a third time.
Keeping her head to the ground,  she glanced at the colourful woman before her, nodding slightly as she clearly understood why she was there.
When the second arrived, obviously a high status, Wanda sat up slightly, politely addressing him. Upon receiving the snarky remark, Wanda desperately wanted to respond equally as snarky and sarcastically but held her tongue and calmly replied. 

'Greetings, I am Wanda, apologies if Wanda has interrupted your routine, but I come in complete peace. I only wish to join your pack, I have been walking for many weeks, and Wanda needs a place to settle. I also feel I may be a valuable asset in your pack. How many wolves have you known can sprint through a valley of leaves but not make a single crinkle? Have you ever had problem with unwanted company invading your land?, I can teach you how to make sure they don't return.'
Once finishing her spiel, Wanda waited in anticipation for their response and judgement.
Moonglow
Beta*
breathe fire
638 Posts
Ooc — H2O
Guardian
She didn't like this Wanda wolf, not one bit. The scarred woman gave a glint in her eyes of being a bit set back, but she stayed still and ready to jump if need be. Her explanation was lengthy, it was hard for Shikoba to understand and keep up.

She explained her skills, and the druid wasn't too impressed. She sounded almost more talk than action. Shikoba looked towards Mordecai, staying silent. She didn't want this wolf in her family and causing mayhem, but they were in need of numbers. It was however Mordecai's choice, not Shikoba's.

The native stayed silent as soft breezed blew through her fur, making her shiver as they contacted with her claw marks.
[Image: giphy.gif]