Greatwater Lake don't you forget about me
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
All Welcome 
set after peitro's death in this thread... tagging just in case you wanna pop in @Malice ;)

She failed. She failed. Blood. Never before was she so affected by a death in her years of existence. Not even when the Dark Queen died, Meldresi. Because she had lived a full and well life. Peitro was just a boy. Blood. Death. A meek little teen, sure to be just like his father, but no. She could not believe that this was fate, that some higher power has claimed his time on the earth was done. No, she would not.. she refused to believe. It was some stupid cat. She always hated cats. But she had promised. She promised

He was too young. 

She choked down a sob as she neared the lake, unknowing that by doing so she violated some boundary treaty between them and Moonhips. She didn't care. Burke could at least go on, and also unknowing to her, straight into the awaiting arms of his lover. Oh, how she would scorn at that if she knew. He had left her, what, like she didn't have feelings?! She didn't care about that. The pack could take care of themselves. Instead, she passed that command down to Kove, or Cicero, or whoever was there to pick up the pieces. She was in no state of mind to take control. She shivered, not from the cold, but from her own fear. There was always a cat. Everywhere. A cat waiting in the shadows to get her while she wasn't looking. 

It would come and swallow her whole.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
OooO Snatching this!

Issun had decided to go hunting on their side of the lake. A lot was on his mind. Judas. Malice's pregnancy. There was so much to take in, but his mind was specifically on future pups. He was very skeptical about Burke being the true father. The yearling didn't want them being taken away. Despite Malice's words, he was still doubtful of Blackfeather's Alpha.

The boy snapped from his thoughts when he heard sobbing. He trotted forward, only to be irritated to find that Blackfeather's beta was going against their code. Still, his curiosity took over and he walked forward. "What's wrong?", he asked in a genuine tone.
common | japanese
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She screamed. When a voice spoke, she screamed. It was the cat.. it had come for her! "GET AWAY!" She swatted with her front paws, she would get vengeance. Blood. "You killed him!" She only screamed louder, probably alerting anyone within any distance to pick up. Her eyes did not focus on the cat, but a panicked blur that she assumed was the cat. She had mutilated the cat.. but there were ways.. the cat had come back. "Stupid beast.. I'LL KILL YOU!" And she charged right at it, an unavoidable force being thrust at the stranger cat.

She did not know what she was doing, nor had much filter of her thoughts. She was grieve stricken. Never before had she failed. And the one time she did. A boy died. She couldn't do a simple thing. Just look out for them while Burke couldn't, while their mother was dead. It'll be fine. She said she couldn't.. she said she wasn't ready.. she couldn't have that kind of responsibility. But no. 

The cat came back to haunt her.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He jumped backwards as Nemesis screamed and swatted at him. "Woah, hey! Calm down! I didn't kill anyone!" What was going on in her head? Who was she speaking about? Who died?

His eyes widened in shock as the woman lunged toward him like a bowling ball. He was to close to have moved away, so instead he was pushed back on unsteady paws. Quickly he regained himself, ears pulled back and teeth bared to defend himself. Issun knew not to go for her yet, because he would be in the wrong and possibly start war. If she wanted to come at him again, it would be on her shoulders.
common | japanese
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
omg this is turning out to be the most interesting thread I have lmao

Blood. It moved! It was real, the cat had come back. But she was a trained Assassin, she knew that much. And there was no stopping her from getting revenge. "Did you think you could get away with it? DID YOU?" She screamed once more. She had to know. "He fought back, didn't he. Stupid, brave boy," Peitro.. she remembered when she had caught hm cutting up the log, how he challenged her and she went along with it. Oh, god. She taught him. It really was all her fault. 

Blood. "I will tear you apart and leave your brains to the Ravens, you disgusting cat. You sliced him open, and you will die at the same treatment," She only knew one thing. Kill. "Death by 1000 cuts, much less than you deserve," She would.. and she could. She snarled, revving back up to lunge at it once more. Eyes. Yes, that would work. She swipped at it's eyes, it's weakness. It had claws, but she had tactic. Blood. It would die.

And it would haunt her no more.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
His eyes hardened as she went on. "What the hell are you rambling about?!" Issun, was indeed, very confused. He hadn't seen nor done anything to Blackfeather's wolves since he talked to Cicero, yet somehow she claimed he killed someone. He could say the beta was crazy, but not totally insane.

Issun was even more confused when she called him "cat". Cat? She must be seeing things. Suddenly, the dark female reared up, aiming for his eyes. Unlike before, he was ready this time. He moved out the way, so the female was only able to tear at his ear. If she wanted a fight, he wouldn't fight alone. He howled briefly for his packmates, hoping that @Sage and @Silver would help out. The yearling kept his eyes on Nemesis, hackles raised and tail lashing.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
TIME TO RESCUE!

It was a brief howl, but it sent Silver to her paws with lightning speed. Issun had called, and he sounded like he was in trouble. Silver feared the worst about what was happening, but didn't have time to think. What she needed to do was go and help him out!

It was only a few minutes when she had arrived, seeing the gamma of her pack being attacked by some she-wolf she didn't know. She heard the rumbling words of cat and small pieces of questioning. Silver paused for a milliasecond before dashing in, growling and snarling. Her hackles were raised as well, tail lashing as she thundered over.

"LEAVE ISSUN BE YOU CRAZED ANIMAL" She demanded, galloping closer enough to try and grab the darker woman's tail. If she had been successful, she would tug her back as far as she could so Issun could escape.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She only grew angry. It tried to trick her. It wouldn't work. "HE WAS JUST A KID!" She had enough.. she made a move at it's neck. Doing what she was.. she could see Pietro didn't even have a chance. It lashed it's tail, so did she. Blood. It's blood would splatter the ground for what it did. It should have killed her instead. She should have been faster. He shouldn't have been alone. Why was he alone? Had she forgotten him so that she didn't bother to check how he was doing? 

"I will spend the rest of my day's hunting your kind. I vow, I will and even then that will not be a great enough justice," She would kill them all. Not just one. All. All the blood of the feline species.. dead. She smiled, a crooked smile. But it was not welcoming.. the smile craved the blood she could not have. The true culprit was breathing, right there with her.

She was the cat.. she had always been a cat. And no cat's could live.

Something came up behind her, but she did not care. It would die, and then she would do to it's remains so that it could not be recognized as a feline anymore. Blood.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
She went for his neck. Now he needed to do something. Get her away from here, far away back to her own woods. He side-stepped away from death, then lunged forward aiming for the bottom of her neck. There were multiple chances for her to step away, but now she would have to pay.

To his relief, he could see Silver going for her tail. Two against one. Now she would have to either flee or be killed. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that. Either way, he didn't want her leaving without a reminder to never do this stunt again.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
So much excitement!

The insane woman didn't take notice to Silver, she was too busy trying to kill Issun. He had tried to go for the underpart of her neck, Silver saw her chance as she saw the wild bone high in the sky. Latching her teeth onto the dark one's flank, then the tail, she gave a strong heave and used all her strength to try and pull the black woman off.

Silver wasn't sure if she budged her, but if she did, hopefully Issun could get her pinned and just end her or make her run. A crazy wolf wasn't safe, an insane wolf needed to be put down. Her teeth dug into the tail, though she didn't crush the bone, she skinned off a bit of hair and drew tiny speckles of blood.

Another tug, hopefully enough.
PM Me for more info!
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
She was pushed back at the cold feeling of teeth at her neck. Was this how Peitro felt? She felt nothing. She was numb. There was no terror, just the feeling of her being dragged down towards the earths surface. How odd. She had never been in such a position before..

Am I going to die?

She didn't know what to feel.. to think. Blood. Perhaps she would see Meldresi.. Peitro.. all those she had to slay. But she had a job, didn't she? Cat. The cat. She hadn't killed it yet. She had to kill it. How could she face Sithis without avenging the boy? No, she was not done on the earth. But she could not get up. The weight of the cat was more than she anticipated. "Kill me. I made a promise, I will find a way to kill you all," She spat at it's face. As long as the feline kind was dead, she would be at peace, no matter how it was achieved. 

Blood will have blood.

imma wait to see if @Malice joins in before planning her next move.
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He growled as he felt blood trickle throughout his mouth. It was a satisfactory feeling. Though he told himself to release her, he could not. Maybe now the over confident woman he had met before would diminish and know humility.

A rumble arose through him at her words. He attempted to pin her down and if possible he would release her.
common | japanese
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
He had gotten her! Quickly, Silver released the tail and stepped back a bit to watch. Issun's growls were loud to her ears, but the woman's words made her confused.  'Kill you all'? Was she psychotic or something? Did she have something else in mind about wolves? Were her eyes just jacked up?

Silver decided to run to his side, lowering her muzzle towards the female as Issun tried to pin her down. Her dark black lips curled up in a snarl at the woman before her. Her scent reeked of the neighbors, she had crossed into the forsaken area claimed as MH territory. In respect, they were allowed to attack her and kill her. But Issun was holding her down, not Silver.

She waited for his cue to coordinate her next move.
PM Me for more info!
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Aah, what a nice day. Birds weren't singing in the trees of the quiet forest, but the may as well have! The queen got out of bed, stretched out as always, and trotted away. She thought she could do some more exploring, even with the young'uns growing inside her, and decided to follow the scents of her followers for once. She noticed the one of Issun, the one of Silver not long after. Huh, last time she had checked they weren't the best of friends. What was going on?

She followed the scent, and it brought her to a both awesome and horrible sight. Her wolves, attacking a stranger -Malice couldn't see who they were holding down from here-. Well, goodbye nice day it was for her, and she sprinted to the others. But then she froze. Nemesis. It was the sickening smell of Blackfeather that filled her nostrils now. It was still no excuse for what her followers were doing to her.

What in the name of all that is holy is going on here?! She shouted as her paws made her sprint thunderously. She stopped a safe distance away, demanding an explanation.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Another voice joined the scene. But this time, she recognized a scent. Burke. What was he doing out here? She was mad. But he would get the cat off her. "Burke! Get this cat off me.. It killed Pietro!" She didn't want him to kill it. That was her job. She would avenge the boy, it was her duty. A burst of adrenaline later, she broke free from the cats momentary lack if restraint on her. She skidded over to Burke, thankful he had perfect timing. "I'm so sorry Burke, you told me to look out for them. I failed. It's all my fault. Oh god, it's all my fault. I helped teach him how to spar.. he tried to fight.. I'm so fucking sorry Burke," And she cried. It was a river, flowing from the years of suffer she felt. Her tormented childhood, death, everything she did wrong to break a dam in her mind and she could not stop the rushing current that carried all the pain. She couldn't stop. She lay at his feet, unable to move from the soreness in her neck. She could feel it. The ache. The pain. She wasn't numb. She had never cried before. It hurt. For once in her life, she felt humane .

"I know you told me to look after them.. I tried. I said I wasn't ready. And then you ran off.. right after he died.. leaving me to wither like I didn't have feelings too! How could you? I'm not indestructible like you," She sobbed at his feet, but found she could not move. Her neck. Blood flowed from the wound like a river. It was then her breathing turned raspy, laboring against her struggle. Blood. "I failed," She looked at him once more. It was hard to breathe then. It hurt.. She couldn't breathe.

She didn't want to.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Gah!! I couldn't help myself!!! Not sure where this fits in the timeline but probably after Burke spends the night with Malice? And after Malice and Issun talked etc? But I will be vague!!

Burke had been planning on making a stop at the Great Lake. The male had not expected to see what he was seeing right now. His pale eyes settled on a fight and a black wolf was clearly loosing. Yet Burke soon realized that those movements were familiar to him. It was most definitely Nemesis!! The large male trotted forward then realizing that Malice herself was arriving too!

The male held his docked tail up, yet his whole face was as calm as ever. Even thought the male had just lost his son and was quite upset about it seening that Nemesis needed him made him push his own feelings away. The male might be a brute and a terrible jerk but he was quite a selfless alpha. His pack came always first and that stoic mask he had mastered was the perfect disguise for himself. The attacks stopped as Nemesis went to.... Malice thinking it as him. Ah... Their scents.

Burke stepped towards her as she rambled how she failed him. He stepped next to Malice so once Nemesis would snap out of it Burke would be standing there. Though bystanders must have noticed that Malice smelled of him and that he was standing quite close to her. Alas. So be it. Nemesis seemed to have quite the psychosis. Once she was done, and still bleeding the male nudged her. "You did not fail me Nemesis. I might have asked you to watch them but as Pietro's father it was my job and not yours. You were not his mother. That cat happened to be at the right time at the right place for us not to watch the pups. Cougars are nasty things and even with my daily patrols and Pietro's fighting skills we taught him it was not enough. He died a noble death, protecting his sister." Burke's voice was so calm while Malice probably knew by now how much he was struggling with it.

The massive male nudged Nemesis. "On your feet now. Let me bring you home.". Burke looked at the other wolves and recognized their scents as being from Malice her pack. He was not sure what happened or why Nemesis was attacked so he could not judge. His pale eyes looking at both of them. Young. So young. He wondered how they would even take the news if they would even know. Burke was not sure if Malice even told them. Maybe it would be better for Nemesis mental state that she would not find out today....
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He had almost got her down when Malice's thunderous voice rang through his ears. Immediately and roughly, he dropped the beta to turn to his alpha. It was then where the boy could notice the stinging pain in his ear from Nemesis. Still, he was grateful it was his ear and not his neck.

"She attacked me for no reason, so I couldn't just sit there and let her do it," he replied with a sneer. "She keeps on rambling about me being some cat and killing someone."
common | japanese
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
idk what the post order is but here we go lol 

She didn't understand why there was two Burkes. What was happening. Was it Sebastian? If she had to see his fake ass again.. but she had the feeling it was not. She stood up, wheezing as she did so. "There was nothing noble about his death.. how can you say that? He was murdered!" She did not understand why he was so calm. He had been perfectly fine when the kid died.. then he left to do god know's what.. Why did he leave? "Why didn't you do your job then!" He wasn't supposed to die.. Someone had not done their job. It wasn't supposed to happen. "Where were you.. you just left.. why the hell did you just leave.. get away from me! Why are you even here?" She didn't know which Burke was real. She didn't want to face him and his lies. She failed.. she had a job.. all those days at the border.. all for nothing! She tried to walk.. but the pain shot through her neck as she did so. "It's going to kill me.." She screamed, making her throat burn more in pain. "I knew something was going to happen.. I knew it," She had the sinking feeling even before her heat.. and she had been right.

She only made it a few steps before she stumbled once more. "I'm not on anyone's territory.. I can do as I please. Get away.. it'll kill you too," Every where she went.. death and destruction followed. It had been so with her old pack, and then within the Teekon. She was a magnet to ill fate. But her thoughts were slowly becoming more lucid.. although she seen his blood everywhere from the corner of her eye. If she closed them long enough, she regained that sinking feeling and she could not breathe again. Or perhaps that was because the really felt like she couldn't breathe. It was as if her throat was closing up each step she took, but she strained against it. She didn't need air to breathe. She would survive off the pure vengeance against the feline species she vowed to kill off. But something awful clicked in her head. She had been alone.. "Why are you here and not with your pack?" She looked between the two Burke's, starting to think that something else was at play

105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Ooc: Sorry it was my turn! Apologies for holding the tread back

Well wasn't this just lovely? A physcho woman attacked Issun, and now the two leaders from two different packs came about. Malice seemed especially angry about the situation.

Silver backed down, though she could hear Issun explaining what was going on. She nodded her head and decided to back him up. It's true Malice, Nemesis has gone into a strange trance where she portrayed Issun as a cat. He merely defended himself.

Hearing the darker man speak to his pack mate, Silver thought it was best to slink back and wait for the others to speak. Though, Nemesis was putting her on edge.
PM Me for more info!
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
A bit if PP for Nemesis, let me know if you want me to change it Allie!! I wanted to try some natural wolf behavior on Nem that might calm her down, or what Burke thinks/hopes to calm her down. The posting order also gotten lost to me xD excuse me if I missed someone? I think Malice is next?

Burke raised his muzzle when everyone started to squabble and defend themselves. Malice had been reacting too strongly, in Burke's eyes, and now her subordinates felt verbally attacked or even blamed for all of this. Though Nemesis verbal words inflicted a lot of damage inside of the older male. Her words stung terribly but instead of acting out on it he did as what came natural for him, he held it all in. Malice probably knew how much this would hurt him. Burke was not sure if he liked that because he knew how Malice reacted to emotions. He had to act, quickly.

Burke stepped a bit forward but not too far away from Nemesis. "Calm down, everyone. No one is to blame here. Nemesis is clearly unwell, and though I appreciate the thought of you checking on my pack mate she is clearly not of understanding to see the help you have been given. You had your right to defend yourselves." When he spoke about the calm down he also looked at Malice because he really did not want her to lash out at Nemesis and reveal what he kept hidden so well, his own feelings on this matter.

The male then stepped towards Nemesis who was asking all these questions. He knew their territory was without an alpha or Beta but Cicero, Damien and Potema were back home. He was not too worried. Burke had to do something and he moved forward (Mar assumes here that Nemesis has been lying down all this time) and grabbed Nemesis by the side of her neck, mindful of any injuries. He pushed her fully down and on her side and holding her there. No words were spoken it was just pure alpha dynamics. It came natural for a wolf, especially a leader, to put his own wolves in place. This was not exactly like that. Burke hoped that going back to their instinctual roots of submission and dominance that Nemesis would snap out of her psychosis. After all it was comforting for a wolf to know someone was there to lead them and watch over them. This was just all Burke's reasoning. He slowly removed his grip on her neck but kept his muzzle there, standing half over and above her only using his dominance instead of only his teeth. He knew the first moment the feeling Of being grabbed might shock her but he hoped that once she was laying down and feeling his dominance presence she would relax and realize where they were. He would explain it all later to her...

mobile post so god be with me xD
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Short compared to all of yours XD It's Friday, I'm pretty tired :(

She may or may not have reacted appropriately. But what could she do about that? She was a pregnant woman with a terrible headache and all that she could see were two of her own fighting one of Burke's. How was she supposed to react to that? Calm? Nah, that wasn't her style.

She watched as Nemesis struggled free, coming to her. Malice pulled up her lip in a reflect, remembering their first encounter. She didn't want to fight. Not now. But Nemesis didn't seem fond of attacking her either as she dropped to the floor before her, calling her Burke for some reason. Was she alright? Malice tipped her head, confused by everything that was going on right now. She knew sort of what Nemesis as talking about, just not fully and why she was bringing this up now. something was wrong, terribly wrong with her. U-uuh... She stuttered, but soon saw the familiar sight of Burke. Burke! What was he doing here? What was going on?!

He stepped beside her, and she was happy he did. She didn't know Nemesis at all, what had happened to her. As soon as they started talking to each other, Malice found it appropriate to go to Issun and Silver who were both probably pretty shocked. She couldn't blame them. She believed Issun blindly, for she didn't see him as a liar at all. With just a small glance at Nem and Burke, she replied; 

I believe you, both of you. You did well, protecting each other. She said in a sweet calm voice, most of her shock ebbing away. She picked up small bits of the other's conversation, but only fully turned her attention to them as Burke spoke up. How could he stay so calm? Didn't it sting? Didn't this hurt to the core? She didn't blame Nemesis at all for this, agreed with Burke on that there was no one to blame at all here. She watched him doing alpha wolf stuff with her, but then noticed the wounds on both her followers.

Are you alright? She couldn't help but feel terrible about this all. She should've been here sooner. Come on, let's go back. Can you both walk?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
It was a relief to know that Malice could trust his words. If things had gone the other way, he would be in loads of trouble for sure. He had almost murdered the beta after all and if it hadn't been for Burke and Malice he would have went on with it.

"We're ok," he replied, taking a glance at Nemesis. Hopefully she was able to recover, for her own sake. "Let's," he agreed, "I've had enough havoc for one day." All he wanted now was to get Malice safely back to Moonlit. He didn't know anything about pregnancy, but he wanted the alpha to rest and he seemed skeptical now.
common | japanese
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
omg i'm so sorry she's getting rude in this one ugghh I don't like it :'(

She didn't like this. Burke glazed over her questions by completely ignoring the fact that she was present in the conversation, speaking for her behalf in some sort of apology. She would not apoligize nor feel sorry about anything! "Help? What help have they given me but teeth in my neck!" This was injustice. She almost wanted to say screw you, but she contained herself. Whatever, she didn't care what they thought. Useless nobody's.. they would die and be forgotten about in a few months anyways. What the hell kind of protection did they need against her? She didn't understand. It was just like that. The hallucination faded. There was Burke, that ignorant guy, some random girl she didn't care about, and the alpha bitch Malice. "Don't think you could have killed me. Come to Blackfeather and we'll turn the cards permanently," She jeered at Issun's face. Little did she know that it was probably unassuring to what kind of operation they ran at Blackfeather, and what kind of lives they lived. It was the kind of impression she liked to make. 

She slumped at Burke's hold on her neck, although she did not calm. She was furious. Some nobodies attacking his Beta and not one ounce of seething, well, she could see where his favoritisms lied. If she had been in his position, she would have killed the other guy for laying a hand on her Beta, but no, not even a growl or his classic stern looks. Well then. It only increased her suspicion to why he was even near there. Near Malice, of all people. She could only see the look that Malice gave to her Alpha, and the close proximity they were at. What an attention whore. She had known Malice was after her packmate's attention, leeching off their superiority, with Cicero too. But Burke.. well, she was taking things too far. She had to know that Burke would never hold affection on such an extent other than the true Dark Queen, Meldresi, He would never, it just wouldn't happen. He had to have some sort of plan to even approach the girl, and she laughed at the thought of Malice being played. That was just how Blackfeather worked, and nothing would ever change. Or so she thought. 

"Get me away from these idiots, please," It was her only way of saying I want to go home' without feeling like she was sucking up to anyone. Burke would know, he always did.
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Welp, wasn't this just a lovely day? Issun being attacked by some bat-shit crazy woman, two alphas running along, and Silver is barely in the midst of it. Silver and Issun were given compliments for protecting one another from Malice while Burke seemed to be doing a weird alpha technique with his beta.

Both were questioned of their ability to walk and their wellness. Silver merely nodded towards Malice, yearning to go home and be away from the drama. The darker woman's remark about the group of 'idiots' made Silver give her a hard glare before walking over to Malice. She was already jeering at Issun, and Silver (somehow from H20) had a little bit of motherly instinct. She walked close to him, nudging his shoulder with her muzzle. She gave him a reassuring smile before turning back to Malice.

"Let us go home in peace" she said kindly, before turning to leave and wait for the others. She stayed quiet for the rest of the way, her coldness taking over. Sooner or later she would get revenge on that woman, how dare she hurt her family.
PM Me for more info!
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke watched the other's leave. He was not certain what happened between him and Malice at that den, but that was something he would have to deal with later. The alpha male helped Nemesis to her feet. Malice and her subordinates were leaving too. How come they always get in trouble with one another. And now they would have young possibly? He didn't want to think of it as an inconvenience but pups were something to fight about.

Burke would also think of that later, he wanted to leave that to the pups, what they would do and what not. He walked towards his own home, helping Nemesis if needed. Now he needed to worry about Nemesis her wounds and this mental thing that was bothering her.