Greatwater Lake don't you forget about me
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
A bit if PP for Nemesis, let me know if you want me to change it Allie!! I wanted to try some natural wolf behavior on Nem that might calm her down, or what Burke thinks/hopes to calm her down. The posting order also gotten lost to me xD excuse me if I missed someone? I think Malice is next?

Burke raised his muzzle when everyone started to squabble and defend themselves. Malice had been reacting too strongly, in Burke's eyes, and now her subordinates felt verbally attacked or even blamed for all of this. Though Nemesis verbal words inflicted a lot of damage inside of the older male. Her words stung terribly but instead of acting out on it he did as what came natural for him, he held it all in. Malice probably knew how much this would hurt him. Burke was not sure if he liked that because he knew how Malice reacted to emotions. He had to act, quickly.

Burke stepped a bit forward but not too far away from Nemesis. "Calm down, everyone. No one is to blame here. Nemesis is clearly unwell, and though I appreciate the thought of you checking on my pack mate she is clearly not of understanding to see the help you have been given. You had your right to defend yourselves." When he spoke about the calm down he also looked at Malice because he really did not want her to lash out at Nemesis and reveal what he kept hidden so well, his own feelings on this matter.

The male then stepped towards Nemesis who was asking all these questions. He knew their territory was without an alpha or Beta but Cicero, Damien and Potema were back home. He was not too worried. Burke had to do something and he moved forward (Mar assumes here that Nemesis has been lying down all this time) and grabbed Nemesis by the side of her neck, mindful of any injuries. He pushed her fully down and on her side and holding her there. No words were spoken it was just pure alpha dynamics. It came natural for a wolf, especially a leader, to put his own wolves in place. This was not exactly like that. Burke hoped that going back to their instinctual roots of submission and dominance that Nemesis would snap out of her psychosis. After all it was comforting for a wolf to know someone was there to lead them and watch over them. This was just all Burke's reasoning. He slowly removed his grip on her neck but kept his muzzle there, standing half over and above her only using his dominance instead of only his teeth. He knew the first moment the feeling Of being grabbed might shock her but he hoped that once she was laying down and feeling his dominance presence she would relax and realize where they were. He would explain it all later to her...

mobile post so god be with me xD
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
don't you forget about me - by Nemesis - April 19, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by RIP Issun - April 19, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by Nemesis - April 19, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by RIP Issun - April 19, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by Nemesis - April 19, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by RIP Issun - April 19, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by Silver - April 19, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by Nemesis - April 19, 2016, 09:25 PM