Greatwater Lake don't you forget about me
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
omg i'm so sorry she's getting rude in this one ugghh I don't like it :'(

She didn't like this. Burke glazed over her questions by completely ignoring the fact that she was present in the conversation, speaking for her behalf in some sort of apology. She would not apoligize nor feel sorry about anything! "Help? What help have they given me but teeth in my neck!" This was injustice. She almost wanted to say screw you, but she contained herself. Whatever, she didn't care what they thought. Useless nobody's.. they would die and be forgotten about in a few months anyways. What the hell kind of protection did they need against her? She didn't understand. It was just like that. The hallucination faded. There was Burke, that ignorant guy, some random girl she didn't care about, and the alpha bitch Malice. "Don't think you could have killed me. Come to Blackfeather and we'll turn the cards permanently," She jeered at Issun's face. Little did she know that it was probably unassuring to what kind of operation they ran at Blackfeather, and what kind of lives they lived. It was the kind of impression she liked to make. 

She slumped at Burke's hold on her neck, although she did not calm. She was furious. Some nobodies attacking his Beta and not one ounce of seething, well, she could see where his favoritisms lied. If she had been in his position, she would have killed the other guy for laying a hand on her Beta, but no, not even a growl or his classic stern looks. Well then. It only increased her suspicion to why he was even near there. Near Malice, of all people. She could only see the look that Malice gave to her Alpha, and the close proximity they were at. What an attention whore. She had known Malice was after her packmate's attention, leeching off their superiority, with Cicero too. But Burke.. well, she was taking things too far. She had to know that Burke would never hold affection on such an extent other than the true Dark Queen, Meldresi, He would never, it just wouldn't happen. He had to have some sort of plan to even approach the girl, and she laughed at the thought of Malice being played. That was just how Blackfeather worked, and nothing would ever change. Or so she thought. 

"Get me away from these idiots, please," It was her only way of saying I want to go home' without feeling like she was sucking up to anyone. Burke would know, he always did.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
don't you forget about me - by Nemesis - April 19, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by RIP Issun - April 19, 2016, 08:23 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by Nemesis - April 19, 2016, 08:36 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by RIP Issun - April 19, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by Nemesis - April 19, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by RIP Issun - April 19, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by Silver - April 19, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by Nemesis - April 19, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: don't you forget about me - by RIP Issun - April 19, 2016, 09:34 PM