Phantom Hollow Atheist until the plane starts falling
Eta
12 Posts
Ooc — Mae

Orgin had gotten into the habit of marking the borders. It was part of his daily routine, now. This was his home, and he was part of his home. The Russian stayed mostly to himself, not much interaction, except with Mitanni. Otherwise, he was practically a newbie.

His large frame would be very visible, his snowy fur standing out from the greenery. His sun-like eyes scanned the ground for anything, but the land seemed still through his gaze. Orgin could be ruthless rarely, but he was currently peaceful as ever.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Belle had been marking the borders too, when she saw a snowy coloured wolf a little distance away. He seemed to be doing the same as her, she noticed as she wandered up to him. "Hello," She said, in a friendly tone. She hadn't met this wolf yet. She supposed he might be new here.

Belle noticed he had a large frame as she spoke, waiting for a response.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Eta
12 Posts
Ooc — Mae
 "Hello," he echoed carefully. Then ruining it by introducing himself like an idiot. "I is Orgin. You is?" he mumbled, still embarrassed with his speech. His yellow eyes observed her interesting fur, unlike his plain white.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Belle listened to his interesting way of speaking. It sounded a little odd, but she didn't mind it. She noticed he looked a little embarrassed, so she just smiled. "I am Belle. It's nice to meet you,"

She began to slowly wag her tail, sitting down as she realized they were probably going to have a conversation.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice