Blackbeak Bluff And Another One
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Sorry this took so long @Silhouette but here you go :3 Short post, but its a start!

Zephyr was out looking for prey near the shore, hoping he could find something to bring back to Sen and the puppies. The rats he left for her weren't going to be enough, that was for sure, but there was no prey within the Sanctuary today. Mad as the alpha might be for his leaving the borders AGAIN, his need to provide for the new mother was overruled. If the massive man could bring her food, perhaps it would lessen her anger. 
Nose high in the air, the male continued towards the rocky crags of the North. Perhaps he could find a bird or two near the sea life? His mind wandered, however, as his grassy eyes scanned the barren landscape. Was this place once beautiful, like the rest of the Teekon Wilds? Damn locusts really must have stripped EVERYTHING of green, huh?
9 Posts
Ooc —
(Haha no problem @Zephyr )

Silhouette slunk about the shore, there wasn't many nice things left due to the locusts but the sea always seemed peaceful to her, the waves rolling gently, the sounds, the smell. Everything seemed perfect. She wasn't exactly sure how she got here, she had been travelling for a while now, aimlessly. Hoping to find someone else. She placed a paw into the damp sand and removed it quickly, the nearby water gushing into the paw shaped ditch she had left. It made her happy for some reason. She then continued her way down the beach, happier now, she trotted briskly and soon after came to a sudden halt. Is that another wolf she could see? She became slightly nervous. She couldn't remember the last time she had seen another wolf. She just hoped they were friendly.
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
If you want your out of character speech to look like this, its: [ooo ] __message here__ [/ ooc] but without spaces between the [] things :3

Zephyr heard her not long after she noticed him, and straightened up tall to get a better look. His tail wagged up high in the air, and a goofy smile splayed across his face. At first he wasn't entirely sure he really saw her, or if it was just a play of light, but on closer inspection he confirmed it was a dark colored female. The massive ebony male didn't approach, but instead tipped his head in hopes she would come to him. Would she be interested in joining Sen, or him? Perhaps she could help him kill two birds with one stone: recruit a member for a cause AND expand hunting chances.
9 Posts
Ooc —
_Thank you!_

Thank goodness, Silhouette thought to herself. Her tail started wagging and she slowly started to walk over, still not entirely sure if she should. She wondered why another wolf was out here alone. She picked up her speed into a trot, as she got closer she could see more details of the other wolves face and body language, noticing they definitely seemed friendly, but Silhouette being Silhouette still had her doubts and she stopped just a couple of wolf sized gaps away. She still wagged her tail and avoided eye contact to show she was no threat. Who was this wolf she wondered? Do they have a pack?
VI
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
The shadowy girl approached, and it brought an excited little whine from his throat. Sitting down, tall and gentlemanly as usual, he awaited her to get closer as to not spook her. Zephyr knew he wasn't exactly a puppy, and some could take his lightly scarred and massive frame to mean he was aggressive. The girl kept a distance, which he could understand, but at least now his eyes could sweep curiously over her dark-but light?-coat. He had a hard time deciding what color her fur was before figuring that just the tips of her fur were white. Can't say I've seen a coat like that before. Beautiful.
Zephyr didn't voice his thoughts, but instead started conversation.
               "Hello! I'm Zephyr, Zephyr Maverick."
9 Posts
Ooc —
Silhouette could clearly see this wolf wasn't vicious despite his features. "Hi, I'm Silhouette," Silhouette replied in the calmest voice she could but she still sounded shakey. She observed the other wolf, noticing his particularily large size and various scars. He must have been in contact with wolves to get them I guess. She thought to herself. Maybe he's part of a pack. "How come you're out here? It doesn't seem like anyone is here with you either." She scanned around the area just to make sure her observations were indeed correct. "Is this owned territory?" She started wondering if there were infact other wolves nearby, just she couldn't see them. She started to get worried again, what if there were other wolves and what if they weren't friendly.
VI
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Silhouette was clearly named correctly quick to give him a name, thankfully, and also easy to ask why he was alone. Clearly, the girl was nervous, and perhaps rightly so.
          "No, this isn't claimed land. I'm out here hunting alone, since the lands I live in now don't have much. Are you looking for something?A home? Prey? A friend?"
Zephyr right here could provide it all, but he waited for her to give her own answer, tail thumping against the ground.
9 Posts
Ooc —
She relaxed again, knowing that she wasn't invading. "Quite honestly, all of those things apply. I'm a lone wolf as you can probably see and that's all I can ever remember being." She understood that the other wolf was trying to help her and she felt a lot more relaxed and her tail began to wag again. Hunting, food, ahh my stomachs growling now... "You said you were hunting. Any luck?"
VI
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
So, she was looking for a home? Luckily for her, he was always open to recruit wolves for his own future pack, and that was only if Sen didn't accept them. Chances are, they'll stay helping Seadog unless to form a special bond with him. Either outcome got him closer to what he wanted, after all, and so either way befriending all he could was more than just his nature. 
She seemed eager to hunt, and Zephyr was glad: seeing if those he met could hunt was the test he seemed to fall back on: if they brought Sen food they'd clearly caught themselves, they were more likely to be accepted. If his scent was on the kill, however, Sen would be highly displeased and punish both of them. 
        "Not yet, but hows about a deal? You show me you can hunt, and I'll take you to the borders of my current home. My alpha just had her puppies and isn't very good with people on a good day, but if you show her you're capable, you have a better chance of being accepted."
He didnt tell her that nothing was promised, he could not speak for his alpha, but assumed she knew.
9 Posts
Ooc —
Oh gosh. "Sure, I can do that," she smiled. She started sniffing the ground and air for any scent trails, the salty smell of the sea overpowered a lot but she could still make out scents of a few various other things. Well this isn't somewhere I'm used to hunting, but lets give it a go. Her ears suddenly perked up, she could hear a bird fairly nearby, it sounded distressed. This may be my oppotunity for an easy kill. She scanned around and spotted the source of the sound, a bird had gotten tangled into an old net and in its attempt to escape it had broken its wing. She quickly bounded up to the fairly large bird and with a sharp swift bite the bird fell silent and limp. She teared the remaints of the net off the birds wing and picked it up. She quickly bounded back to the other wolf and placed down the bird. "I'm guessing that's not quite what you meant but, waste not want not." She felt happy about getting the bird but slightly embarrased by the way she got it.
VI
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zephyr followed behind, silent and watchful. She was lucky enough to come across an injured bird, but in his glowing grassy eyes it counted. Silhouette killed it with a swift, presice bite, and made quick work of the net before bringing it back. He was careful to not touch the bird, lest Sen think he helped. 
           "I'm going to look for something too. No use wasting the day away."
The black wolf turned and, scenting with his jaws parted slightly, headed further along the shore. Calmer calls were coming from this way, and getting stronger by the step. If he was lucky, they would be grounded.
Indeed they were, a couple of gulls pecking around at something in the wet sand. Speed would have to count in this, and hopefully they were stupid or something.
He stalked as close as he could, but the ebony male stood stark to the tan and grey of the beach. His only hopes were scattered chunks of stone, and to his credit he got awfully close before the first of three to notice and flap away, but the other two were focused in on the ground. Zephyr burst from cover, pushing his body hard to lunge for the birds. He swatted for both with massive paws, thankful they were close, but only managed to trap one beneath his weight. As the second flapped its way to join the other further down the beach, the dark man finished the bird off with a bite to the back.
9 Posts
Ooc —
Silhouette watched in awe as the great, big wolf managed to sneak up on and kill a bird with such precision and ease. She blinked awkwardly and looked away when she realise she was staring. She then went and caught up with Zephyr bringing the bird with her in her jaw. She then dropped it by her feet and sat down. "So, your part of the deal still needs to be done. Where is this home you speak of?" She smiled and slowly wagged her tail and it left a smudge in the sand. "What rank in the pack are you anyway? If you don't mind me asking that is." She was slightly taken aback by how sudden questions seemed to flow out of her mouth.
VI
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Zephyr had only just dropped his own kill to pant away the heat, and Silhouette was coming up beside him. She was eager to go, and it was admirable by the male. 
       "Let me catch my breath a bit, and we'll go."
He stood for a moment, panting eventually easing. Shaking out his pelt first, the ebony man grabbed the gull and trotted back towards home, right along his scent trail. Hopefully Sen would accept the female, he was starting to like her and was more than happy to befriend the sweet girl. Maybe she would see the younger girls shyness and be a little easier on her than normal.... Not likely.