Broken Antler Fen Aduin And Brandy, Sitting In A Tree...
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin had gone to find @Brandy as soon as he thought that now was the best time. The swarm had died down, yet the green of the landscape was still gone. He thought that maybe @Sebastian and @Ambrosia could have some good news.

He howled out for the two, then looked back to see if Brandy followed along behind him. "You excited to tell them?" he asked. Personally, he was excited. The recently-matured adult guessed that they would accept them. Although he was a little anxious, but he wasn't Aduin if he wasn't anxious. "I know I am."
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy was excited, and it was obvious in her body language. She pranced after her mate, keeping brushing against his flank lovingly. Her lemon eyes were focused ahead and trying to ignore the fact that nothing was green anymore, but still bright with excitement. What would her mother think? She'd never had a mate, felt the loving embrace of someone not family. Would she approve? The closer they got to telling them, the more nervous she got. Sebastian, too, worried her. He wouldn't tell them no, right? Could he, really? Its not like they were asking permission to breed or anything. Just to be recognized as mates.
                  "Excited, but pretty nervous."

Gonna throw Ammie in after Seb's post ^-^
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian rather frantically responded to the howl. For him it could only be something bad that had happened. He rushed in when he saw Aduin and Brandy, having the dreadful feeling t hat something happened again. He was instantly looking at the both of them, but they seemed fine.

Sebastian looked at them questioningly and then tipped his head, unsure what they called him for. "Why are you outside of the den? You should stay inside, it isn't safe," he spoke a bit worriedly.
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia came galloping in from the fen at the call, abandoning her patrol, instantly worrying for her daughter. Sebastian had been called as well, and that only fueled her further. She slowed to a brisk trot as she approached, seeing the three already together and all looking in the same condition as when she'd left. The golden female had just missed the alphas question and wasn't aware if they were or weren't supposed to be out of the Cove.
"Everything alright?"
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin felt nervous right away as soon as Ambrosia and Sebastian came running all worried. Were he and Brandy really that accident prone? "W-We have something to t-tell you" he responded, his tail holding still. But then with Brandy's company next to him, it started to sway after he glanced over at her. "Me and Brandy, we are...mates." He sidled closer to her side.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy had much the same reaction as Aduin, but she KNEW she was that accident prone so it wasn't as much as a surprise to her when both adults worried for them. It was was nice to know they cared, but she didn't know they weren't supposed to be out. Why couldn't they? Sure, it was more open, but it was no more dangerous than before. Wolves could still cross borders, and predators could still meet them in combat, just as before.
"Sebastian, with all due respect, it is not the amount of foliage around that protects us. It is your wolves themselves, and I don't believe being out is anymore dangerous than before. If you see something I dont, please, let me know."
The words might've come off standoffish alone, but her tone was questioning and curious, and she obviously wasn't speaking out but rather wanting to know. Aduin broke their news just then, and the copper female pressed against him further in a rush of happiness as her tail wagged.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian calmed down when Aduin started to speak, Ambrosia had arrived too int he meanwhile. Slowly the alpha male realized what this might be and started to smile. The young alpha's tail started to wag because he was happy for Aduin. Look at his little brother! Having a mate first before he and he had been searching longer.

Sebastian grinned. "I am very happy for you two," he spoke. The male then turned a bit to Brandy. "I don't know what these bugs do, and they eat everything! Our prey will be gone. So I think it is not safe, as we grow hungry others might come and invade our lands and hurt you," he spoke to Brandy, not really wanting a discussion about it. He was a pretty laid back guy but if he had an opinion of things he was not quick to change it.

I gave you your mate titles! :D
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia gave her daughter a sharp lemon glare at her words, grumbling low to tell her now was not a time to argue. She had to admit, the copper female did only sound curious, but still. The next news didn't come as a surprise to her, and a grin spread across her face to abolish her mean look. Her baby had found someone to, hopefully, spend her life with! It was nice to know she was fitting in well, but naturally a worry sprung deep in her heart. What if she got hurt? 
         "Aduin, take care of my daughter. If you can do that, then I'm absolutely thrilled for you two."
The tawny females words might've been a little harsh, paired with a slight choke of her voice. Her little girl was all grown up....

I think this is her 100th post <3
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin's tail revealed how overjoyed he was. Going crazy in wagging. His smile did nothing to help hide it, wide as can be. "Thank you, Seb" he thanked with glee, nuzzling him in a brotherly fashion. He couldn't ask for a better...step-brother.

However, Ambrosia's words made him a bit nervous. There was no worse wrath than a mother's, and to make her angry was stupid. He nodded, a little shakily at first. "I w-won't let her g-get hurt. I promise."
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy, tail still wagging as she pressed into Aduins ebony torso, had her attention on Sebastian. The massive alpha gave his reasoning, and the copper female tipped her head and went silent as if to think. She didn't agree with Seb, and perhaps if they weren't in their present conversation, she might have argued further. The subject was dropped, however, and Ambrosia's glares fell useless. Her words triggered Aduin's nervousness, however, and THAT provoked a reaction from the young girl. Her lip drew up in a half snarl, and her lemon eyes bore into Ambrosia's. She barely noticed her hackles beginning to rise.
               "No need to be mean, he didn't do anything wrong."
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian wouldn't mind a discussion but Ambrosia thought otherwise of that. He was kind of grateful that she somehow was keeping her daughter in check but that was not completely needed. However Brandy did get all defensive again when her mother made Aduin nervous. Sebastian nudged Brandy. "Calm down now. I think Aduin can handle himself, right Aduin?," he asked the male and smiled.

"I think it is great you to are together. I hope that you will make each other very happy," he hummed, hoping that the tension would settle down a bit.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia curled her lip but stayed silent, letting Sebastian calm her intstead of further acting out. She hadn't meant any harm, but she was glad to see Brandy sticking up for herself and those around her. The tawny female made no move to apologize, just seated herself next to the alpha. Aduin was right to fear the wrath of a mother, and she wouldn't make him think he was safe just because Brandy was pissed off.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin sighed in relief when Sebastian spoke. Of course he would do anything, everything, in his power to protect both Bran and him. He would do nothing else. His smile came back and grew wide. Then he looked at Ambrosia. Did this mean she was technically his mother-in-law now? 

"I hope we will to. Right, Bran?" he asked before nuzzling into her neck fur.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Thats not the point. Brandy internally was cursing out both her mother and the alpha, but wouldnt dare voicing any of it. Sebastian's touch broke her attention, but it was Aduin's attention that calmed her temper. Still grumbling, she turned her lemon eyes back to the ebony male and let out a deep breath.
"Of course I do Addy."
The copper female was listening, but was partially off in her own little world. She practically ignored her mother, not expecting anything more. At the end of the day, they'd be sharing a den.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Poor Brandy so misunderstood by seb :')

It seemed everything was settled. Sebastian smiled at the two, not really knowing what more to say other than he was so happy for them. He was genuinely excited for Aduin, this would do him good. He was certain of it. And it would also mean that Brandy was even more of a permanent member. Sebastian smiled at Ambrosia, such a protective mother she was. He could not imagine how it would feel, now she was officially done seeing Brandy had a mate. It must be weird for her to not be a mother constantly. Sebastian decided he would give her a lot of new tasks so she wouldn't feel bored or something like that.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
That's okay, at least she has Aduin xD It'll teach her better communication skills, I suppose. plus patience!

Ambrosia stayed a little while longer, just to make sure there was nothing more to be said. Once everyone fell into silence, however, she gave a nod: a silent goodbye before turning briskly on her inky paws and stalking away. The tawny female could feel her daughters irritation with her, and would be sobbing like a baby if she could. Once, it was HER being that protective. It was HER snapping at those who so much as looked at her daughter wrong. And now all she had was the pack. Ambrosia, at this point, is basically convinced that she's going to die alone.
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin gave a silent nod back to Ambrosia, then looked at Seb. He had a question he needed to ask. He opened his mouth to ask, but then shut it. He couldn't ask in front of Brandy. So he decided to ask another time. "Thank you. For accepting us" he thanked once more.

He turned his head to Bran. "Shall we get going?" he asked in a sweet tone.
Delta
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy watched her mother go with a stony, confused lemon gaze. She couldn't understand what was the matter with her, and likely wouldn't until she had pups of her own. The copper female glanced back to her mate as he began to speak, but her frown deepened when he seemed to change his mind. She hesitated when he asked if they wanted to go, but finally a half assed smile broke her features. The yearling rubbed against his shoulder and nodded, before turning her smile on Sebastian.
          "Thank you, Sebastian."