Broken Antler Fen Aduin And Brandy, Sitting In A Tree...
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy had much the same reaction as Aduin, but she KNEW she was that accident prone so it wasn't as much as a surprise to her when both adults worried for them. It was was nice to know they cared, but she didn't know they weren't supposed to be out. Why couldn't they? Sure, it was more open, but it was no more dangerous than before. Wolves could still cross borders, and predators could still meet them in combat, just as before.
"Sebastian, with all due respect, it is not the amount of foliage around that protects us. It is your wolves themselves, and I don't believe being out is anymore dangerous than before. If you see something I dont, please, let me know."
The words might've come off standoffish alone, but her tone was questioning and curious, and she obviously wasn't speaking out but rather wanting to know. Aduin broke their news just then, and the copper female pressed against him further in a rush of happiness as her tail wagged.
Messages In This Thread
Aduin And Brandy, Sitting In A Tree... - by Nevouku - May 02, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: Aduin And Brandy, Sitting In A Tree... - by Brandy - May 04, 2016, 05:25 PM