Neverwinter Forest cause you dry my tears
252 Posts
Ooc —
Eshe had known about Allure, and had even interacted with her some odd number of times at Everwinter before Allure went off to disperse. Not long after Allure dispersed, by her poor measurement of time anyway, a lot of things had changed. Or perhaps not changed, really... simply came to light. The legitimacy of her and Scimitar's feelings for one another, being the most important (to her). So that changed a lot for his cubs, although they had seen their parents fighting plenty. Still, no doubt it stung to see another beside him. Eshe certainly didn't parade around triumphantly with him on her arm at Everwinter, though now she was certainly open in doling out her affections. Pasha didn't seem to resent it, though if ever she was told otherwise she would turn it down as best she could. The problem with Eshe was that she wore every single bit of emotion not on her sleeve, but her body. It was her every day wardrobe!

The vaguely familiar scent wafted toward her, but Eshe couldn't place it. She was incredibly distracted by the forest being destroyed by whatever insect had come and raised hell. Eshe worried for a hundred thousand reasons: one, she and Scimitar had been busy consummating their marriage a hundred times over. The day her heat had ended was the day the world came to what felt like a literal end. The world was stripped to the damn bone, the locusts the wolves and the earth its prey. It was a strange shift. Eshe knew the change was not a good one, not at all. Not for the pack, and certainly it did not bode well for the lives in her belly. Kaskara was pregnant, heavily so, and resources might be harder to come by... she wasn't sure, but she was nervous.

A reedy howl came over the treetops, and though it called for family (and Eshe was not yet positive who this familiar scent was) Eshe came anyway. She was the alpha female; if the wolf calling had any siblings here (little did she know), they'd still have to go through her. Eshe was content with their number now, and would be hard-pressed to let any other in without knowing what the hell happened to the world. She was a good woman, but she knew that soon there would be many more mouths to feed: the cubs. Her cubs, maybe.

That all changed when she saw the figure at the borders. There was no forgetting that coat, or that beautiful face, and Eshe grinned. If Scimitar had told her of the meeting he had with Allure, she had forgotten with all that went on; she was glad to see the girl was okay, and knew already that if Allure asked, Eshe would not say no to her. Allure had never been unkind to her, though then again, no one had been. No one knew 'til after the fact of the feelings she and Scimitar had kept hidden... even from one another, though the tension between them was enough to tell any keen eye. Eshe had avoided him, for the most part.

Stepping upon the insects and drawing closer to Allure, Eshe let out a sigh of relief. Unbidden came a thought of Bazi—had Everwinter been touched by this pestilence?—that she unabashedly swept away. Allure, she greeted, her tail waving. It's been a while. I was in the area, she grinned, Your father or aunt will be along soon, surely they heard you... She now looked beyond Allure into the world beyond. She hadn't the time to do so before now, checking every bit of Neverwinter for herbal life. Eshe frowned, wondering where this ended.
Messages In This Thread
cause you dry my tears - by Allure - May 03, 2016, 07:23 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Eshe RIP - May 03, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Allure - May 11, 2016, 09:02 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Scimitar - May 18, 2016, 06:15 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Eshe RIP - May 19, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Allure - May 27, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Scimitar - June 07, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Eshe RIP - June 08, 2016, 08:07 AM
RE: cause you dry my tears - by Scimitar - June 14, 2016, 05:38 AM