Deepwood Weald while I burst into flames
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
It worked! Truth be told, Njal did not know if it would be successful or not. It was entirely possible the rabbit had shot through the burrow and out the other side, but rodents were not intelligent creatures. There was also a chance it would have a heart attack because of the noise he bayed through the burrow; regardless of what could happen, what did happen brought a faint smile to the grizzled man's features. He remained where he was, letting the boy do as he wished with the caught rabbit, though his ears twitched when he heard him speak.

Then, with the rabbit offered to him, Njal shook his head. You need that more than me, he decided swiftly, showing an uncharacteristic amount of compassion. Or maybe he had already come to terms with his inevitable death, having reached the ripe old age of eight years and finding himself in a famine-struck landscape. Njal wheezed a breath through his nose as he got to his paws and while he stepped towards the boy and his breakfast, he sought a path which took him around the boy and east.

Njal did have one question for him, though — and it came as an afterthought: Where you from, kid? You never learn to think outside the box? Or in this case, think outside the burrow.
Messages In This Thread
while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 05, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 07, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 07, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 08, 2016, 01:06 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 08, 2016, 04:46 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 08, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 09, 2016, 01:31 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by Valtyr RIP - May 11, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: while I burst into flames - by RIP Njal - May 11, 2016, 07:13 PM