Phantom Hollow Well I'll be darned
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
Basically Malice just complaining about life and pregnancy. Anyone welcome!

Days had been tough for the pregnant female, food scarce. Luckily she had her own little cache where she had held most of her small game kills, otherwise she might not have survived for so long in the first place. She ignored most of her food cravings and went to sleep as soon as she began thinking about food. Sleep did her good. She often dreamed of Burke, of them and their kids all happy together somewhere safe, somewhere green. Of course, this was impossible. Burke had his own problems, his own pack to lead, just like her. But oh, how she wished to be with him, oh how she wished she was a bigger part of his life.

She let out a yelp of pain as she awoke in the early hours of morning. Cramps, bad cramps, and she swore she could feel the little ones in her belly moving around. She whimpered softly, knowing it wasn't time for them to be born yet, and it still felt as if she was going to explode.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
assuming she's in her den!

Issun had taken a walk around, anxious as ever. It had been a few days since he had last seen Sage and he was getting antsy. She wouldn't leave the pack at this time, leave him. Would she? The yearling pushed the thought from his mind. She's just out looking for some life perhaps, he thought frantically.

The yelp of his now pregnant alpha caught his attention and he sped to her aid. Issun approached her den quietly, his giant frame looming over the entrance. "Malice, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice switched from side, trying to stop the cramping. It didn't help much but enough for her to gasp in relief. Fucking hell, this was not the best feeling in the world. She cursed under her breathe, most of the hateful words aimed at Burke, but she didn't mean it. She just needed something to take her anger out on and since Burke sort of did this to her, he was perfect to yell at.

The quick paws of someone approaching her den made her growl softly. She didn't need anyone around, not now. But then the sweet voice of Issun came. Just these awful cramps, nothing to worry about, heh. She called back as the pain slightly returned. Really, everything's fine. She murmured, stretching laying on the ground.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He stepped back as he heard a growl come from his alpha, but took his place again as she began to speak. Issun didn't know much about pregnancy, but the way Malice looked made him glad he didn't got through it. She just looked out of it today.

"Um, have you seen Sage recently?", he asked in a worried tone. If there was anyone who knew where she was it would be Malice.
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice had only been around and in her den the last few days, therefore she couldn't really know where everyone exactly was. What she did know however that the scent of Sage was beginning to fade. To be honest, Malice hadn't seen her in a while, and to think the woman had left her was an awful thought. It was understandable though, somewhat.

No... She murmured in all honesty. Haven't seen her in a while. She added. She panicked which caused her belly to cramp even more and she gasped softly. If Sage wasn't coming back, she needed a new Beta. With the little ones coming soon, over around a month, she probably won't have enough time to care for the whole pack. Thoughts of leaving the hollow also roamed in her thoughts, to join Burke if he would accept her, so that her children could have a more normal life. But she ignored these thoughts... for now.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Disappointment washed over him and it was clear in his expression. No. She couldn't leave now. Not with Moonlit in this state. They needed her here. He needed her here.

He approached Malice quickly as she gasped. Why did she have to be pregnant now of all times? Their alpha was basically immobile, their beta was missing, and there resources were gone. Why did life have to be so cruel?
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
For now, Issun was still somewhat welcome inside her den, and so she didn't act hostile as he entered. She was laying with her back to the opening and lifted her head up to look over her shoulder. What she saw was to be expected. Everything was kind of falling apart, and she had also noticed the romance that was blossoming between the missing Beta and the young Gamma.

She'll return... She said, not sure if she was lying or not. Hopefully... She added, letting her head down again as another wave of pain went through her body. Moonlit Hills would survive, she was sure of it, with or without Sage. As long as she was still breathing, Malice would not give up on this place just because she was pregnant. She was born a leader, and lead she would, all of them to better days.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
Her words were not so reassuring to him and "hopefully" made him unsure. Yes, there was a chance she would return, but then what if she never did? What if the locusts were the reasons why she drove away? Perhaps.

"But, who will care for the pack now? You won't be able to do much right now and Sage is gone."
common | japanese
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
They didn't need Sage to survive, to brighten their lives. If she abandoned them, she could, but with hard feelings. She would leave them alone to die after being crowned beta only weeks ago. That was kind of a shitty move, thought Malice.

She snorted loudly. I can still protect, I can still do things. She replied angrily. Don't you give up on me just yet, boy, for as long as I can still move I will be here for you all. She didn't know if that was a lie or not, especially not with the feelings she had for Burke. 

She got up, her back aching, yet she could still walk alright. I'm going out for food. She informed, passing him on her way out.
~Adopt Avalon!~

インク
638 Posts
Ooc — ares
He was taken aback by Malice's sudden change of tone. Never had he seen her this way and he could say he didn't like it. The yearling kept quiet, side stepping out of the alpha's way.

Issun had the urge to follow, but decided otherwise. Instead, he set off to look for any food at all. They needed to survive.
common | japanese