Ankyra Sound It's a beautiful day to have a picnic
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
He had barely been resting for a while, a coywolf approached him, her head held up high. Ah, It seems I have found the Alpha. He thought amusingly, when he took her in. She could have once been a regal and majestic creature, but the famine had malnourished her. Nevertheless, he wouldn't find himself surprised if she had a feisty personality, simply because her posture implied a lot of things about her.

Yet when she neared, she simply asked his business here. Mild concern prickled at him when a dull growl from her stomach almost interrupted her. Was he truly better off here? But the coast was his home and with the famine it might be good to have other wolves at his back. "My name is Slancio. Slancio Fukuro. I bring to you a young, strong wolf who is ready to hunt and serve, only requesting in return a safe place to stay for a while, until the famine had passed." He might move on after the famine, but for now, this seemed to be the best place to be.
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
It's a beautiful day to have a picnic - by Slancio - May 06, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: It's a beautiful day to have a picnic - by Slancio - May 06, 2016, 07:10 PM