Ankyra Sound It's a beautiful day to have a picnic
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
She seemed to be in thought, and Slancio kept silence in the favor of looking over here. She was too tall, but carried herself with the authority and assurance of a leader. The fur on her head was a dark tan, but faded to a lighter beige on her body. Her posture then relaxed, prompting a small smile from Slancio, but he waited to see what she had to say.

She asked about the famine, undeterred, Slancio gave a shrug. "I am a wanderer, and I have seen the damage. Though if you want, I can bring you the state of the rest of the wilds if you give me a while. " He knew the famine had struck everywhere, and didn't think that this place would be uch better. But the locusts didn't like water, and prey from the ocean was probably better than prey on land. 

"I don't expect much of a meal, much less a feast. But I'll stick around for a while. It'd be good to have some wolves I can trust." He said, feeling plesantly surprised when her next words said that she would accept him, but he would have to do a favour. "Thank you for the sanctuary, " He grinned, "Though if I may ask, what favour are you asking of me?"
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
It's a beautiful day to have a picnic - by Slancio - May 06, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: It's a beautiful day to have a picnic - by Slancio - May 07, 2016, 07:42 PM