Ankyra Sound It’s Been A Long Day [m]
Theta
13 Posts
Ooc —
Hey, joining in since Minthe technically joined around May 4th (I think) and I'd like to fill the gap. I'll delete this if it's not OK!

Her first day in the sound had been spent exploring its every inch; the curvature of its shore, and the craggy sea caves that peppered its tall edges. Minthe had been too long from the sea's embrace, and she exulted in the scent of salt and the feel of sand beneath her paw-pads. She was travel weary, and hungry, but the Sea was all the nourishment the Nereides needed. She kept to herself and prayed, only emerging when she felt rejuvenated and replenished by her faith.

She had been warned by Caiaphas that the wolves here did not keep to the Sound's Nereides heritage, but the sight before her now still came as a shock. Minthe had smelled blood on the air and sought its source, for she would welcome a meal... but she had not expected to find the Queen feasting upon one of their own kin, even if it were spawn. The yearling halted, watching as another joined the reedy woman, the fur along her back raising in reaction to the grisly scene.
Messages In This Thread
It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Sean - May 07, 2016, 12:30 AM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Caiaphas - May 10, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Kelina - May 15, 2016, 05:33 AM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Slancio - May 17, 2016, 09:35 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Caiaphas - May 25, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Minthe - May 27, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Kjalarr - May 31, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Caiaphas - June 02, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: It’s Been A Long Day [m] - by Slancio - June 03, 2016, 03:47 AM